I think I'm going to create an "Elite" Bar Room

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
No, seriously. It'll be by invitation only. I haven't quite worked out how it would work, but basically it will be a sub-forum of the Bar Room, but only the best posters will be allowed to even see it. It will be locked to everyone else.

Thoughts?

According to your ranking system, what would be the minimum score needed to gain access?

Also, like KB said, will there be gatorade and or a beverage of equal or lesser value?

Maybe it could work in invitation only. Slyfox will invite a few (prefferably the admins and mods) then those will pick the posters they want in there, and stuff. THe catch would be that the non-admin and non-mods can't invite to the subforum. if it were to happen, it would just end up a Bar Room version 2.

I actually like the idea. I mean, I probably wouldn't be able to see it, but I still like the idea.

Basically, it will let only the good posters in, and keep the awful ones out. I think it would be great.

They have VIP rooms on most other forums which only the elite can see, I don't see why Wrestlezone can't also have an elite forums that only the elite can see.

It makes sense for you elite people to have your own forums

We used to have one, about time we got another.

Maybe it could work in invitation only. Slyfox will invite a few (prefferably the admins and mods) then those will pick the posters they want in there, and stuff. THe catch would be that the non-admin and non-mods can't invite to the subforum. if it were to happen, it would just end up a Bar Room version 2.

Now see, Mr. Steve knows how to run an elite Bar Room.

They have VIP rooms on most other forums which only the elite can see, I don't see why Wrestlezone can't also have an elite forums that only the elite can see.

It makes sense for you elite people to have your own forums

Well, the others could see the forum itself, just nothing inside of it. It would motivation, so to speak.

Well, the others could see the forum itself, just nothing inside of it. It would motivation, so to speak.

That is a GREAT idea. The problem with the VIP room back in the day was when people caused trouble the first thing they did was tell everyone there was a VIP room and that upset some people at the time.

I really like the idea of the forum being a sort of "motivation" for the posters. They can see it, but can't access it. Wonderful idea, actually. Some fuckers might actually start to spell correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back