• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I"m thinking of playing around with my name...

What Should I change my name to?

• Stay with Papa Shango... I thought you liked it when we called you Big Papa?

• Bushwacker Shango

• Headshrinker Shango

• Honkytonk Shango

• Hunter Hearst Shangsley (just kidding, if you vote for this I will hurt you)

Results are only viewable after voting.
SOLD!!
We are SOOOOO doing that!!

And to Spawn, Becca, Cory, Sparky, Tim Tam, and Fizzle:
Fuck you guys:flipa:,:yousuck: like:sabu2:

Aw fuck u bitch. You just aint MAN enough to take the name that was voted on. Bawk bawk bawk bawk baaaaaawwwk.

chicken3~.jpg

No, it's just that Shockey came up with an awesome idea, and I've changed my mind and that's the route I wanna take. I already told you I would change my name to Hunter Hearst Shangsley IF HHH lost the title to Khali this Sunday. You didn't accept my deal. End o' story.

No, it's just that Shockey came up with an awesome idea, and I've changed my mind and that's the route I wanna take. I already told you I would change my name to Hunter Hearst Shangsley IF HHH lost the title to Khali this Sunday. You didn't accept my deal. End o' story.

Oh whatever. Just fuckin man up bitch. Get that sugar outcha nutsack and man the fuck up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back