Should the D-Man continue to be in the Debators League?

Should the D-Man continue to be in the Debator's League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
For those who haven't heard, I was (once again) the recipient of a screwjob in another "game" that I was a part of on this website: The Debators League :disappointed:. If you want to know details, check out the threads for yourselves... I'm not going to repeat it all again. I'm very pissed off about this, but as much as I want to stick up the middle finger and walk away, part of me doesn't want to be a quitter and LOVES to discuss professional wrestling.

So, I ask all of you, should I stay or should I go? Votes in the poll are what is most important to me, but if you wish to make some comments to go along with your vote, feel free. Thanks to everyone that wants to contribute.

I say you should stay, your debates are always a pleasure to read and I feel like I learn something new every time I read them. So yeah...stay. Please?

Please stay D-Man. If there's one thing I love about your posts is how you hold your own in a good argument, you even shallowed the fact you had to go against your favourite wrestler to support one you hate in the league. You're a great poster and I want to see more of your posts. And I also want to have the chance to debate with you as well!

Please stay :)

I think you should stay as I believe you're a great debater; I particularly enjoyed your debates and think you've got great potential to win. However, I think you just misread TM's post, and if he did somehow edit his post, I'm sure it was not aimed at screwing you.

Agreed. Persuastion is the key component in a debate, in all honesty. Thus, it really should have more emphasis on it. Perhaps it could be worth two points.

Yes, you didn't even get screwed anyway. You just fucked up and read the post wrong.

Edit: I meant yes, I thought the question was should you quit the debators league. It should be 8-0

GD, actually, I don't think I read anything wrong. More and more guys are popping up claiming to see the same thing I did. I'm telling you, this whole thing is bullshit.

I don't know why TM and Sly would conspire against you though, I think you just read it wrong and maybe others did too

I would never think Sly was conspiring against me... TM, maybe... but not Sly. Even Lee and Luther said that edits don't show up if you edit your own post. I just think something is overlooked or unable to be traced.

Why didn't the thing at the bottom come up saying post edited by so and so at 12:00 then. TM has as much reason to hate me as he does to hate you

Lariat, are you just saying that so you assure yourself of a spot?

que?

I'm kidding. Not really. If he feels he's been done wrong, then he should bow out. I know I would. Without a poll. Besides, aren't one of the alternates facing off against D-Man anyway?

Which threads can I check to figure out what the hell happened?

Or can someone PM me details?

I appreciate everyone's votes in this poll. I did some thinking and here's what I decided.

Most of the fun factor has been taken out of this debate for me. I want to see if I have any gas left in my tank for this, so I'm going to try one more round. If I'm not feeling it, I'll forfeit to my opponent and we can all go on with our lives. Like I said, the last thing I want to do is ruin this thing for anyone else. But if anyone else fucks with my round or my post, I'm going to cry bloody murder and no one will ever hear the end of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back