I Hate You People

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Somewhere between the ever compelling subject of "is the Undertaker the greatest legend ever?" and "What will Barrett do after 'Mania?" and of course "WWE should bring back the Cruiserweight title" lies a thread with a very unique topic. The topic of one Alberto Del Rio and an interview he was in. But while the dicussion of bringing back the Crusierweights booms, my thread falls down the page. Simply put, your topics have to be generic, dumb or overdiscussed to get a major reaction. So from the bottom of my heart, if you are the OP's to these topics or if you enjoy replying to them, I would you to know I FUCKING HATE YOU.

Thank you.

Weird I tend to avoid all of these.

However I just did a huge reply on special video packages thread that had 0 replies so I guess I'm at fault?

I'm willing to bet that the Spanish is turning people away. This is America, we speak American around here.

There's a thread on JTG I made floating around in the Smackdown section that has survived much longer than it should have, so I see your point.

I'm willing to bet that the Spanish is turning people away. This is America, we speak American around here.

There's a thread on JTG I made floating around in the Smackdown section that has survived much longer than it should have, so I see your point.

So the fact that I translated the entire fucking article isn't enough? Now I really hate people. If I ever saw a thread title written on another language I'd click on it right away out of curiosity.

Well, at least one person managed to realize and appreciate my work.

Ill be sure to get there right away and post in your thread because of this. Im super-motivated now.

I did see the interview he was in. It was great. Whats the link to the thread KillJoy? Ill bump it for you if it will make you stop hating us all.

After the second reply, now I'm worried about people sucking me off too hard.

Idont post in things unless I actually want to. I saw a similar interview in English that was damn good as well. Thats why I posted in it. You didnt have to translate though, you just had to find the English YouTube video. I would, but Im too lazy and I saw it already, so I dont care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back