• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I fuckin' hate people...

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
So some little blonde headed pussy punk in my class decides he can take a bottle of flavored water and dump it over my head. So I get up and shove him a couple times. I mean, I'm not looking for a fight, I don't even swing at him. I got punched in the face one time (people still said I won though, which is pretty bad on the other guy's part, not that I even care), not that it hurt, we get sent down to the office. Our wonderfully "qualified" principal decides in giving me three days of alternative. I mean, I guess a shove to get somebody off of you and a shove in self-defense equals a fight and the ensuing punishment.

Sign Guy, you're a bully. Leave that guy alone. You never know, he could've thought you were on fire and tried to put you out.

How do I know you aren't a bully D-Man. I saw the way you used to talk to Sidious...

Meh, not looking for a fight. I apparently still won, so I'm fine with it. If I would've swung I'd have five days, and I'd miss my semester finals next week.

If you would have put him in a kimura he would have had no choice but to tap. Since you never swung you couldn't be suspended. Loopholes my friend.

It was in self defense of.... Actually I can't think of a reason to defend this guy. Liger's right. You put your hands on another student who never threw a punch, therefore YOU get the brunt of it.

Aside from the desire to trip over himself seeing things your way, what other qualifications does your principal lack?

You should have decked him, but its aight next time you see him talk over what happened...and if anything happens prepare to stick up for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back