• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I can't believe I'm doing this.

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
But for once, I will apologize, my actions tonight were totally wrong. My one point I still stick by, but then I attacked others for their beliefs. For that I am truly sorry. I did it all for the sake of my own enjoyment, but I pissed alot of people off along the way. Especially a couple of people I actually have respect for. I will try my best to re-earn the respect that I lost tonight, and if CB Punk is reading this, know that my PM box is always open, granted, it might not be what you want to hear, but I will offer advice in a different way. So to those I offended, you can choose to accept this apology, if you dont I understand completely, but I do apologize.

Are you fucking kidding me, Monkey? You mean to tell me that you can go on and on with a stance and when people turn up the fire on you, you apologize? I read the entire thread and although you were an ass the ENTIRE thread, you had an opinion. That's all. You expressed yourself and just because a couple of folks didn't like it, you apologize. Although I don't share the same opinions as you do and the fact that you called out anyone who's ever seen a therapist is bullshit, I respect the fact that you had a backbone about what you were saying.

Then you go and do this. Ugh.

Are you fucking kidding me, Monkey? You mean to tell me that you can go on and on with a stance and when people turn up the fire on you, you apologize? I read the entire thread and although you were an ass the ENTIRE thread, you had an opinion. That's all. You expressed yourself and just because a couple of folks didn't like it, you apologize. Although I don't share the same opinions as you do and the fact that you called out anyone who's ever seen a therapist is bullshit, I respect the fact that you had a backbone about what you were saying.

Then you go and do this. Ugh.

So I guess you respect White Supremacist then, huh? I mean, I'm sure you disagree with a lot of their opinions, but hey... at least they stick by them and aren't apologetic for having their beliefs. Yeah, that's really a respectable quality. :icon_rolleyes:

I said in the other thread, that I agreed with that you said, but you're method was all wrong. Good to see you're apologizing for that :thumbsup:

But for once, I will apologize, my actions tonight were totally wrong. My one point I still stick by, but then I attacked others for their beliefs. For that I am truly sorry. I did it all for the sake of my own enjoyment, but I pissed alot of people off along the way. Especially a couple of people I actually have respect for. I will try my best to re-earn the respect that I lost tonight, and if CB Punk is reading this, know that my PM box is always open, granted, it might not be what you want to hear, but I will offer advice in a different way. So to those I offended, you can choose to accept this apology, if you dont I understand completely, but I do apologize.

apology accepted. I get what you were saying but I felt very lost last night and still do. I spoke with my parents and Im still kicked out. I won't go into details as to why but thanks to everyone who cared and thanks Monkey for your advice. You may have been being a hardass about it but I took what you said to heart and im trying to make it on my own with no handouts. Thanks man.

apology accepted. I get what you were saying but I felt very lost last night and still do. I spoke with my parents and Im still kicked out. I won't go into details as to why but thanks to everyone who cared and thanks Monkey for your advice. You may have been being a hardass about it but I took what you said to heart and im trying to make it on my own with no handouts. Thanks man.

I read back what I said last night. Wow, im sorry man. did not mean to treat you the way I did. I never apologize, so I mustve really been a dick for me to do this. So not only do I apologize whole heartedly to you, I apologize to the entire wz forums once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back