• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I can't believe I'm asking this..

Walter Payton... tsssk... what has he ever acheived eh? it should be Water Payton, because hes only good enough for water boy

Walter Payton... tsssk... what has he ever acheived eh? it should be Water Payton, because hes only good enough for water boy

He's dead.
suspicious.gif

Wow.. I'd like to announce that as of this second I am a life long Mets fan.. I support the Dallas Cowboys and the Mets..

we are the mets.. (clap clap, clap clap clap)

Brewers have the best young talent in the league and are gonna have multiple NL pennents in hte next decade

book it

Wow.. I'd like to announce that as of this second I am a life long Mets fan.. I support the Dallas Cowboys and the Mets..

we are the mets.. (clap clap, clap clap clap)

naw no ones a Mets fan

actually though Ive never met a Mets fan before

you should be a Brewers fan because everyone loves beer

are you serious our whole infield is 25 or younger and our all all star caliber players

same with our outfield andpitching staff

no one in Tampas system developes right anyways

Brewers develope talent like nobodys buisness

yeah wes, honestly, you have it right in football but in baseball you should let me and free here do the talking

Brewers > anyone else

yeah wes, honestly, you have it right in football but in baseball you should let me and free here do the talking

Brewers > anyone else

now you know all there is to know about American sports

wait theres still college Basketball to discuss

lets get started now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo