I can't believe I'm asking this..

the Wisconsin Badgers

theyre ranked number 6 in the country and are in the sweet 16 of the NCAA tournament and are about to go much deeper into the tournament too

Badgers FTW

Bears

chea

Baseballs Americas pasttime regardless

baseball>other sports
Baseball is insanely boring, and the steroid use makes the WWE look like a monistary.

Also, any sport that could produce the New York Yankees has to suck.

Football > Baseball anyday. The numbers don't lie. The NFL sells out like almost every game.

I also hate baseball for the fact that my tax money is going to build new stadiums in this city. Forget affordable housing, improving mass transit and lowering taxes, let's build new stadiums for two worthless teams that already have good stadiums.

Satan's mother > Yankees
A dead, maggot infested moose > Yankees
Sharkboy > Yankees
Mets > Yankees, but,
Little League > Mets

Go Sox!
Red Sox > All

F
A
C
T

We are the badgers, super badgers, we're the badgers from the lane...

We like to come out at night, we will beat you into shite... the badgers.. oh oh eh oh.. the badgers, oh oh eh oh

Badgers Badgers rah rah rah

baseball is much more popular than football will ever be

while the football is only big in America Baseball is huge in countries on just about every continent

baseball FTW

I have to see I agree with free.. I care alot about the brewers.. I think we are from chicago.. and Im also a big fan of the Wisconsin badgers.. I struggle to see the fascination with football at times and basebal is more popular

EDIT: But if Big Wes asks DALLAS COWBOYS FTW.. tony romo > sex...

only if Wes asks though

We are the badgers, super badgers, we're the badgers from the lane...

We like to come out at night, we will beat you into shite... the badgers.. oh oh eh oh.. the badgers, oh oh eh oh

Badgers Badgers rah rah rah

heres a WIsconsin Badger chant with other stuff

were gonna beat the shit outta you and you and you and you and you and you (fans pointing at various players on the court)

every fan is equipped with a fuck em Bucky t-shirt with a picture of bucky fucking the other teams mascot (Bucky Badgers the mascot)

overall Badger games are serious buisness

I have to see I agree with free.. I care alot about the brewers.. I think we are from chicago.. and Im also a big fan of the Wisconsin badgers.. I struggle to see the fascination with football at times and basebal is more popular

EDIT: But if Big Wes asks DALLAS COWBOYS FTW.. tony romo > sex...

only if Wes asks though

the Brewers are from Milwaukee actually

brew-town baby

were gonna beat the shit outta you and you and you and you and you and you (fans pointing at various players on the court)

every fan is equipped with a fuck em Bucky t-shirt with a picture of bucky fucking the other teams mascot (Bucky Badgers the mascot)

TAKE ME THERE, NOW!

Kohl Centers Erin Andrews chant > All.

TAKE ME THERE, NOW!

haha when Purdue came to the Kohl Center a few yers back I bought a T-shirt from a street vendor that said Fuck Purdue and Fuck the Train they came on (Purdues logo is some sort of train) I got a good chuckle out of that for a while. its a shame I grew and that is doesnt fit anymore

LMAO Free-Breze. Davidson is going to crush Wisconsin's dreams.

haha thats a good one Wes

but seriously though Wisconsins not a team that can be upset because they dont rely too much on one thing that if that fails they will lose. they play the most efficient and best team basketball in the country and have the best defender in the country in Michael Flowers that can keep Curry from playing like he has the first two games

Most solid line up from top to bottom. They'll win.

I still say cinderella wins TM. Davidson FTW.

exactly the Badgers are great

haha Davidson thats all

but seriously though anyone on the Badgers can drop 15-20 points at any time thats what makes them so good is that everyones a great contributor

and theyre the best defensive team in the country that always helps

eh, i saw a brightly lit stadium with a lot of people in it when my flight was circling for 30mins before being diverted...does that count?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back