• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I can't believe I'm asking this..

Xfear, you should be ashamed of yourself - promoting the sport which is the cause of so many thread derailings.

except his little crying speech after the playoff loss... ROFLCOPTER.

I havent been in the media all year, so i am gonna cry on camera to get attention. Because we cant let the team get attention, I Terrell Owens needs attention :rolleyes:

except his little crying speech after the playoff loss... ROFLCOPTER.

I havent been in the media all year, so i am gonna cry on camera to get attention. Because we cant let the team get attention, I Terrell Owens needs attention

Ever heard of passion for the game? Something TO has always had. Plus, he WAS POSTIVE ALL FUCKING YEAR. That was nothing new.

Your a typical Dallas hater, so by your logic, Big Ben crashed his motorcycle into an old lady for publicity. Shut the hell up Brian.

Can we just get sticky thread in the Bar room for a "Brian vs. Wes Football" talk, that way when they start to do this stupid nonsense, they can be warned for spam, since they already have their own thread?

Ever heard of passion for the game? Something TO has always had. Plus, he WAS POSTIVE ALL FUCKING YEAR. That was nothing new.

Your a typical Dallas hater, so by your logic, Big Ben crashed his motorcycle into an old lady for publicity. Shut the hell up Brian.
where are his tears in this video? I want someone to point out TO crying. if he was really serious and emotional i would not go to a post conference with huge sunglasses on.. Theres the youtube link, find me tears running down his face. the mans been a publicity ****e. hes been a publicity ****e his entire yr, and his whole careers proof. thats like calling Keyshawn Johnson, and Chad Johnson team players.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L5iV7_TnDsw

Can we just get sticky thread in the Bar room for a "Brian vs. Wes Football" talk, that way when they start to do this stupid nonsense, they can be warned for spam, since they already have their own thread?

would you really have to "sticky" it, they constantly talk about football, and how the fuck an I gonna give somebody a warning for spam in the barroom for talking about spam in a thread about football???

where are his tears in this video?

He wipes his nose and face like 5 times in the video.

I want someone to point out TO crying. if he was really serious and emotional i would not go to a post conference with huge sunglasses on..

Oh bullshit. The guy just fucking lost a game when everyone had them going to the super bowl including themselves, they were prepared and worked hard only to lose to a divisional rival. I'd cry to and as a fan I did. Your logic is so goddamn stupid when he's not been an ass ONE TIME this season, After every game he's been positive, if anyone is the big mouth it's Romo. Don't blame TO.

T
heres the youtube link, find me tears running down his face. the mans been a publicity ****e. hes been a publicity ****e his entire yr, and his whole careers proof. thats like calling Keyshawn Johnson, and Chad Johnson team players.

:rolleyes:

Career? Yes. While he's been with the Cowboys? Not so much.

That is my whole fucking point.

You're the one that started this thread, thus you're the one that started this mess missy, you should know by know if you even think about football while on WZ that it's gonna lead to a debate between Wes and Brian...common now it's not like you're new, you should know better

You're the one that started this thread, thus you're the one that started this mess missy, you should know by know if you even think about football while on WZ that it's gonna lead to a debate between Wes and Brian...common now it's not like you're new, you should know better

Becca's sorry Justin :(

He wipes his nose and face like 5 times in the video dumbass.
I can do that too, but it doesnt mean i am crying

Oh bullshit. The guy just fucking lost a game when everyone had them going to the super bowl including themselves, they were prepared and worked hard only to lose to a divisional rival. I'd cry to and as a fan I did. Your logic is so goddamn stupid when he's not been an ass ONE TIME this season, After every game he's been positive, if anyone is the big mouth it's Romo. Don't blame TO.
ass one time, i just showed that video where i do not see a single tear, what about his comments towards Romo, and Simpson? even though they were blown out of proportion, but do you know how you prevent that? Just be quiet Owens.

Career? Yes. While he's been with the Cowboys? Not so much.

That is my whole fucking point.
Yeah one yr minus the Simpson, Romo comment, and his little "teary" eyed video. :rolleyes:

would you really have to "sticky" it, they constantly talk about football, and how the fuck an I gonna give somebody a warning for spam in the barroom for talking about spam in a thread about football???
Yes, sticky it and say that if this same stupid debate comes about again, they get warned.

It's not that they can't talk about football, but any argument involving the Cowboys, Romo, Steelers, and/or Big Ben, must be moved to the sticky thread immediately, and that any post made in other threads will be deleted.

I can do that too, but it doesnt mean i am crying

Bullshit. Prove it.

ass one time, i just showed that video where i do not see a single tear, what about his comments towards Romo, and Simpson?

A joke? Your going to blame a joke? ROFL.

even though they were blown out of proportion, but do you know how you prevent that? Just be quiet Owens.

So TO can't even speak and joke? ROFL.

Yeah one yr minus the Simpson, Romo comment, and his little "teary" eyed video. :rolleyes:

Simpson/Romo comment was blown out of portion by the media.

Teary eye video is heart after a heartbreaking loss.

We had 17 games this year. So 17 positive comments game after game to one joke comment blown out of proportion.

17 > 1

Yes, sticky it and say that if this same stupid debate comes about again, they get warned.

warn them for what?!?!...dude, they're not breaking any rules, I can't give them a warning or infraction for spamming in the bar room because A.) spam is allowed in the barroom, and B.) they're arn't spamming, they're are debateing football in a thread about football, if you don't want to read the shit, just skip over the posts

It's not that they can't talk about football, but any argument involving the Cowboys, Romo, Steelers, and/or Big Ben, must be moved to the sticky thread immediately, and that any post made in other threads will be deleted.

That makes absolutely no sense what so ever, so you're saying they can talk about football but not talk about the Cowboys, Romo, Steelers, and/or Big Ben....which are all football related:headscratch:

I'm not sure whether to laugh at that post, or cry because Shadow enjoys Cricket, a game devised by Satan herself in order to milk insurance money out of Fortune 500 companies.

I enjoy Test Cricket, the International form of the game at its purest form, over 5 days with 2 Innings each team. Cricket is an awesome game.

Great sig Xfear. I'm digging the new quote.

It was too awesome to resist. I'm powerless against such clever puns as that.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Someone obviously didn't watch the games. TO rarely did celebrations this year and what are you talking about potshots? Can you provide those for me? Direct quotes with direct links or video? Because I don't believe you and if he did, doesn't mean he isn't positive about his team, unlike Chad Johnson.

Oh but I did. And I distinctly remember 2 very disrespectful and downright idiotic celebrations TO did. I don't care if its 1 celebration or 16 celebrations, it's an incredibly selfish thing to do. It says "I care more about myself then I do my teammates" when you punish your team so you can look like a jackass after scoring a TD.

What potshots? You mean you didn't hear those potshots that TO was making about Bill Parcells, the Patriots, Bill Belichick, etc?

Any, and I mean any time you are talking shit to the media about your opponent, you're setting a terrible example for your organization. How is that positive?

This is why he isn't positive about his team; because he's too selfish to be positive about his team.

The irony here is, you know TO, but yet you claim Moss doesn't do anything. I find that hilarious.

Moss didn't celebrate any of his 23 TDs this year. He wasn't talking shit to the media about former coaches and other teams. The only thing this entire year that has drawn negative attention to Randy Moss, is the lawsuit that woman filed in Florida saying Moss "abused" her (which was thrown out about 2 weeks ago).

TO - Still having TD celebrations and taking potshots
Moss - Hasn't said shit all year.

Moss's ceremony last week where he broke down in tears was publicity too? No. Both guys have heart for the game of football, Moss has been positive and so has TO.

I never said that was a publicity stunt, that was someone else. And of course they both have passion for football.

But I disagree that TO has been positive. Because he's still the same arrogant, egotistical and selfish jerk he was on the Eagles.

Oh but I did. And I distinctly remember 2 very disrespectful and downright idiotic celebrations TO did.

Explain, give some detail on what happened because I don't believe that at all and I've watched every game but 2.

I don't care if its 1 celebration or 16 celebrations,

But we and the media do. If he did one celebration in 16 games. Whoopy shit, before while in Philly and San Fran, he did them constantly, rarely does he now.

So he's improved there while being in Dallas.

it's an incredibly selfish thing to do. It says "I care more about myself then I do my teammates" when you punish your team so you can look like a jackass after scoring a TD.

And yet you praise Randy Moss....

No it doesn't. It's fun and for entertainment. Chad Johnson and TO do it to entertain. It spices it up both have even said that before. Banning the TD dances is lame, long hair and entertainment aren't allowed. Lame

TO cares about his team even while doing TD dances. Why? Listen to his press conferences, always positive, always looking to improve and build off the week before. Win or loss.

What potshots? You mean you didn't hear those potshots that TO was making about Bill Parcells, the Patriots, Bill Belichick, etc?

Nope. This year? Nope.

Provide me quotes and links and I'll believe you. Not trying to be a smartass neither, I just would like too see them because either I don't remember them, or I missed it.

Any, and I mean any time you are talking shit to the media about your opponent, you're setting a terrible example for your organization. How is that positive?

He didn't. I remember him saying get your popcorn ready after his injury, but he's always said that. Big deal. Does it hurt for players to entertain the fans while playing the game? No, otherwise everyone would be boring and bland.

The complete opposite of Owens. But yes he does run his mouth sometimes, I will not deny that, but people overlook how positive they guy has been game after game. Like I said.

17 > 1.

This is why he isn't positive about his team; because he's too selfish to be positive about his team.

:lmao:

Watch some TO press conferences, I'd post some of them but I don't have the time.

KB or some other Cowboys fan, probably knows.

Moss didn't celebrate any of his 23 TDs this year. He wasn't talking shit to the media about former coaches and other teams.

Neither has Owens. I don't get your point.

Until you prove me wrong with evidence. I won't believe you. I think your just talking nonsense to be honest, I'm not ragging on Moss because I'm not from New England. So I don't see him everyday in the media. Opposite with Owens, I see him almost daily on local channels, positive every time.

The only thing this entire year that has drawn negative attention to Randy Moss, is the lawsuit that woman filed in Florida saying Moss "abused" her (which was thrown out about 2 weeks ago).

Yep. And TO's only thing that got him mega media attention was the "joke" that was blown wayyyyy out of proportion.

TO - Still having TD celebrations and taking potshots
Moss - Hasn't said shit all year.

TO - One of the most positive guys on out roster even more so than our own QB.

Moss - I wouldn't know. I don't pay any mind to the Pats or any other team really.

I never said that was a publicity stunt, that was someone else. And of course they both have passion for football.

Yup.

But I disagree that TO has been positive. Because he's still the same arrogant, egotistical and selfish jerk he was on the Eagles.

ROFLMAO.

Not even close Xfear, not even close. Your all the way up north. You rarely hear about Owens, so I can't take that seriously.

Explain, give some detail on what happened because I don't believe that at all and I've watched every game but 2.

Details on what? The TD celebrations?

The first one involved TO mocking Bill Belichick by making filming gestures with his hands a week after the Spygate incident. Just what the NFL wanted out of one of it's biggest stars in the middle of one of the biggest events in recent NFL history, to mock the incident.

The second one was him celebrating and grabbing a box of popcorn and throwing it in his face.

These may seem like minor things, but they're not. They're tasteless, immature, and downright selfish.

But we and the media do. If he did one celebration in 16 games. Whoopy shit, before while in Philly and San Fran, he did them constantly, rarely does he now.

It doesn't matter, because both of those celebrations were unnecessary and did nothing but penalize the team for the celebration. That sends the message that celebrating your own personal stats are more important then winning the game. Thats not a good message to ever send, whether in 1 game or 16 games.

But he has improved, I'll give him that. He's still a jerk though.

And yet you praise Randy Moss....

Randy Moss didn't celebrate a single TD this entire year; because he actually decided to grow the fuck up, stop acting like a little kid, and play as a TEAM, instead of just trying to pad his stats.

Moss hasn't had a single negative event take place in his entire stay with the Patriots so far; so I don't see why you would find it funny for me to praise Moss and criticize TO, when they acted nothing alike this year.

No it doesn't.

Yes, it does send that message. Maybe you think it's entertaining, but I can guarantee you that his teammates and his coaches don't find it to be too entertaining when they're being penalized 20 yards because TO wanted to act like a jackass in the endzone.

It's fun and for entertainment.

Football isn't about having fun and being entertained; it's about winning. Thats the reason why football is played; to win. Not to entertain. There's a circus for that.

Chad Johnson and TO do it to entertain. It spices it up both have even said that before. Banning the TD dances is lame, long hair and entertainment aren't allowed. Lame

Chad Johnson & TO say that it spices the games up and they do it to entertain the crowd...but thats bullshit. The crowd is entertained enough by some 22 250 pound guys running full speed into each other and generally beating the piss out of each other. If football fans wanted to see dancing, they'd tune into Dancing with the Stars.

Notice how Chad Johnson claimed he was going to do a dance for every single TD he had last year? And how when the Bengals started to lose, he stopped celebrating TD's? Why would he do that if he was doing it to "entertain" the fans? Because the team told him to cut that shit out and stop celebrating TDs when the team is 2-6.

TO cares about his team even while doing TD dances. Why? Listen to his press conferences, always positive, always looking to improve and build off the week before. Win or loss.

Find me one athlete who has ever come out to a press conference and said nothing but negative things, and says "I don't want to improve, that game sucked, and we're just gonna keep losing anyways so whats the point?". You can't. Because no one does. Why would anyone come out and be negative to the media about your team? You'd be hung by your club.

I personally think TO is sincere and that he does care about winning. But I think it's more important to him that HE wins then it is for the TEAM to win.

Nope. This year? Nope.

Provide me quotes and links and I'll believe you. Not trying to be a smartass neither, I just would like too see them because either I don't remember them, or I missed it.

Wow. Seriously Wes? I really need to provide you sources here? You honestly think I have nothing better to do then to blatantly make shit up and start arguments based on lies that I've made up? Wow. Yeah, thats what I like to do for sure. :rollseyes:

Here you go.

Terrell Owens Taking a Potshot at Bill Parcells
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2870411

ESPN.com said:
IRVING, Texas -- Terrell Owens was asked what he got out of his only season with Bill Parcells.

"Nothing, really," T.O. said Monday, the last day of the Dallas Cowboys' first minicamp since Parcells retired.

That's disrespectful. Even if TO didn't learn anything from Bill Parcells (which I find highly doubtful considering Parcells is one of the all time greatest coaches in football history; but apparently he has nothing new that the great coaching strategist TO hasn't already learned) he shouldn't just come out and disprespect someone who was the Head Coach of your team for the last few years. No class at all.

Terrell Owens Fined Thousands Over TD Dance
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3027745

There's your Bill Belichick potshot; but I guess getting fined money all the time is a sign that you're being a positive role model for your team, right?

Or how about during the Philly game when TO was taunting the crowd, making eagle motions and being a jerk?

Or how about when he was fined 10 grand for waving his towel at the crowd and taunting them during that same game?

Was that being positive?

He didn't. I remember him saying get your popcorn ready after his injury, but he's always said that. Big deal.

I just proved to you that he has been taking potshots in the media during the last season.

Does it hurt for players to entertain the fans while playing the game? No, otherwise everyone would be boring and bland.

Yes, actually, it DOES hurt for players to "entertain" the fans while playing the game. It hurts when you get penalized 10-30 yards for a celebration that didn't need to be done. It hurts when you get fined thousands of dollars and are supposed to be a team leader, yet still act like you're a 25 year old rookie who's got his first big pay day.

So yeah actually, it does hurt for TO to do things like that, which is why he was fined for doing them.

Watch some TO press conferences, I'd post some of them but I don't have the time.

I could provide you with literally dozens of examples of TO being an asshole over the course of his career, but we both know all about them, so I don't really need to.

TO has improved, I'll give him that. But he's still very selfish.

Neither has Owens. I don't get your point.

Your whole argument is based on the idea that I'm wildly making up stories about TO. I'm not.

Owens HAS taken potshots, and he HAS celebrated TDs this year; this has already been proven.

Until you prove me wrong with evidence. I won't believe you. I think your just talking nonsense to be honest, I'm not ragging on Moss because I'm not from New England. So I don't see him everyday in the media. Opposite with Owens, I see him almost daily on local channels, positive every time.

Yes because I have nothing better to do then to create stories simply to piss you off Wes. Christ, I can't believe I actually had to give you verbatim quotes and links and sources. When have I EVER made up stories before? I haven't.

Not even close Xfear, not even close. Your all the way up north. You rarely hear about Owens, so I can't take that seriously.

I was unaware that the media in Texas was unavailable anywhere but Texas.

Please, TO is a huge star, every time he farts he gets media attention up north as well as down south. He's on ESPN just the same. He's in the sports magazines just the same. You don't have to live in Texas to see the man is still the same guy he was in Philly. You can see it in his smug smilie.

These may seem like minor things, but they're not. They're tasteless, immature, and downright selfish.

I'll agree on the camera thing, although I missed it.

I remember the popcorn thing now, but like I said the touchdown celebrations really no big deal if you aren't doing them constantly.

Of course that could be different to you though, you could go about it either way. Look at Chad Johnson and his dances, big mouth and everything else, TO is loads different now.

It doesn't matter, because both of those celebrations were unnecessary and did nothing but penalize the team for the celebration

Erm, some of these kickers kick 50 yd FG's, I find it hard to believe it's going to hurt the team by entertaining the fans and giving them something new, but yet still making the EP.

That sends the message that celebrating your own personal stats are more important then winning the game. Thats not a good message to ever send, whether in 1 game or 16 games.

But how do you know he wasn't celebrating that he just scored his team a touchdown, Have you personally talked to TO? He hasn't bitched about his stats all year, he and Romo are a great duo with good connection. His celebrating and he's even said it, is to give something new to the fans and spice the game up.

I'll look for that. Also if it's 1 game out of 16, when he was preciously doing tasteless shit 13 out of 16, I'll take that as improvement.

But he has improved, I'll give him that. He's still a jerk though.

Exactly. My whole argument is he's improved while being in Dallas. He's still arrogant at times and if he really did the camera thing, it's tasteless but he's improved alot in his attitude, composure on the field, and wanting to help the team better week after week.

Randy Moss didn't celebrate a single TD this entire year; because he actually decided to grow the fuck up, stop acting like a little kid, and play as a TEAM, instead of just trying to pad his stats.

Moss' stats are monstrous. He lets his game do the talking now. That's good but I still don't understand the problem with TO celebrating every now and then.

Moss hasn't had a single negative event take place in his entire stay with the Patriots so far;

He supposedly hit some woman, that was still in the media regardless, and BEFORE the SUPER BOWL.

Not what the Pats wanted. Guilty or not.

Yes, it does send that message. Maybe you think it's entertaining,

And so do our Cowboys fans, the media, and his teammates.

but I can guarantee you that his teammates and his coaches don't find it to be too entertaining when they're being penalized 20 yards because TO wanted to act like a jackass in the endzone.

LOL. His teammates like Chad Johnson's give him ideas. The coaches, i don't know but it isn't going to be hard to make a chip shot for an NFL kicker, right in front of the uprights.

Also, the penalty yards are 15.

Football isn't about having fun and being entertained; it's about winning. Thats the reason why football is played; to win. Not to entertain. There's a circus for that.

Exactly. Which is why you put the both together and your fans are happy :)

And actually in today's game, football is more played for the dolla bills. At least it seems that way.

Chad Johnson & TO say that it spices the games up and they do it to entertain the crowd...but thats bullshit.

How? It works?

The crowd is entertained enough by some 22 250 pound guys running full speed into each other and generally beating the piss out of each other.

Wrestling only draws 3.4 ratings.

If football fans wanted to see dancing, they'd tune into Dancing with the Stars.

Or the football field when our star player just scored the go ahead touchdown.

Notice how Chad Johnson claimed he was going to do a dance for every single TD he had last year? And how when the Bengals started to lose, he stopped celebrating TD's? Why would he do that if he was doing it to "entertain" the fans?

Because the Bengals suck.

Because the team told him to cut that shit out and stop celebrating TDs when the team is 2-6.

^^

Amen.

Find me one athlete who has ever come out to a press conference and said nothing but negative things,

Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, Chan Johnson, Tony Romo, Hines Ward, Tom Brady (bitching about his line), etc..

and says "I don't want to improve, that game sucked, and we're just gonna keep losing anyways so whats the point?". You can't.

That isn't the point. The point is, press conferences, radio shows, you name it. TO has kept his mouth shut and has been positive about his teammates, the organization, Romo and everything else in Dallas, they he criticized in both Philly and San Fran.

TO has changed regardless of what Cowboy haters think. Ask any Cowboy fan that sees him on TV around here every day, or listens to him on the radio, and they'll tell you the same thing.

Because no one does. Why would anyone come out and be negative to the media about your team? You'd be hung by your club.

Yup but TO used to always be that was. A cocky smartas, blabbing about something in them week after week in Philly.

I personally think TO is sincere and that he does care about winning. But I think it's more important to him that HE wins then it is for the TEAM to win.

I disagree. TO is always talking about making the team better, week by week he's saying it's for the team, they've worked hard etc..

You can think what you want, but until you can prove it with TO saying it, or smarting off about it, I'll find it hard to believe.

Wow. Seriously Wes? I really need to provide you sources here? You honestly think I have nothing better to do then to blatantly make shit up and start arguments based on lies that I've made up? Wow. Yeah, thats what I like to do for sure. :rollseyes:

Sorry. I'm use to arguing with Brian too much. It's been awhile since I've debated with someone of some sort of intelligence.

Here you go.

Terrell Owens Taking a Potshot at Bill Parcells
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2870411

I see no shot. He was happy about Phillips, if that was such a big deal it would have blew up as a big story, it didn't besides that fucking biased idiot Keyshawn that did i just for his own attention. Otherwise, it wasn't such a big deal.

Some of TO's positive comments just from that column...

"I could have played better, but I'm not the one to really harp on why I had the season I did," Owens said. "I'm not going to say why I had the drops I had. I knew the reason, but I didn't take the time out to make that an excuse. ... I played through an injury that I didn't really talk about, I didn't care to talk about."

Still, he's happy to be in Dallas.

"Definitely, no doubt," he said. "We achieved the goal of getting to the playoffs. It was unfortunate the way we lost, and everything happens for a reason. Who knows. Had we gone deeper into the playoffs, we may not have a new coach."

That's disrespectful. Even if TO didn't learn anything from Bill Parcells (which I find highly doubtful considering Parcells is one of the all time greatest coaches in football history;

And also a dick that did nothing to improve our offense with his shitty systems and his own players that were well into age and sucked ass. Parcells had no connection with the locker room, that's something Phillips does.

but apparently he has nothing new that the great coaching strategist TO hasn't already learned) he shouldn't just come out and disprespect someone who was the Head Coach of your team for the last few years. No class at all.

I don't think you have to be a disciplinarian to get your point across. I think having a new head coach is good for everybody."

If that's disrespect, I'd be dead.

Nothing, really," T.O. said Monday, the last day of the Dallas Cowboys' first minicamp since Parcells retired.

Nothing really. What's wrong with saying nothing really? The team didn't win in the playoffs, that's the goal, they got nothing out of last season.

He should have at least said something like "Nothing really, we still lost in the playoffs when our goal was to win the Super Bowl" or some shit but he didn't and it was no big deal really until like I said, that punk bitch Keyshawn wanted to mouth.

There's your Bill Belichick potshot; but I guess getting fined money all the time is a sign that you're being a positive role model for your team, right?

Nope. I didn't remember that at all to be honest, I agree here though. That was tasteless.

Or how about during the Philly game when TO was taunting the crowd, making eagle motions and being a jerk?

He was?

Or how about when he was fined 10 grand for waving his towel at the crowd and taunting them during that same game?

He was fined for that?

Was that being positive?

No, but he's improved.

I just proved to you that he has been taking potshots in the media during the last season.

And I agree, but it still doesn't take away the fact that he's changed while being in Dallas.

All of those things you just mentioned didn't make the media at all besides the Parcells thing, they were minor incidents that got no TV time. Big fucking deal, at least he isn't criticizing Wade, bashing Romo, being arrogant every week in the media.

Yes, actually, it DOES hurt for players to "entertain" the fans while playing the game. It hurts when you get penalized 10-30 yards for a celebration that didn't need to be done

Already went over this. No it doesn't.

It hurts when you get fined thousands of dollars and are supposed to be a team leader, yet still act like you're a 25 year old rookie who's got his first big pay day.

He's not the team leader. He's just TO.

It's personal opinion what someone is going to think about touchdowns and Owens, I can be a little biased but I won't take away the fact that you proved me wrong on those cheap shots, but I've noticed a major change in his attitude, if he was on the Patriots, you would too.

Your fans wouldn't bash him for celebrating. I guarantee it regardless of what your going to say in this next post.

So yeah actually, it does hurt for TO to do things like that, which is why he was fined for doing them.

Lots of players get fined nowadays. What he did was no big deal and didn't get blown out of proportion.

I could provide you with literally dozens of examples of TO being an asshole over the course of his career, but we both know all about them, so I don't really need to.

No you don't, I know but like I said the point his he's been better in Dallas, in 07 more so.

TO has improved, I'll give him that. But he's still very selfish.

Agreed. Although I wouldn't say selfish but more arrogant.

Your whole argument is based on the idea that I'm wildly making up stories about TO. I'm not.

Not it isn't. I didn't know about them, I asked you to provide details and proof, god forbid me doing so.

Owens HAS taken potshots, and he HAS celebrated TDs this year; this has already been proven.

He wasn't talking shit to the media about former coaches and other teams.

Your quote. Owens didn't talk shit about other teams from what I've seen or coaches, he said something that yet again got blew out of line.

Yes because I have nothing better to do then to create stories simply to piss you off Wes.

You did prove them though so therefore. I got "owned".

Christ, I can't believe I actually had to give you verbatim quotes and links and sources. When have I EVER made up stories before? I haven't.

The point is you still proved them. I didn't see them or I would have said what I've said. I don't know if you make shit up or not. Alot of people do on a few sports boards here and there.

I was unaware that the media in Texas was unavailable anywhere but Texas.

Please, TO is a huge star, every time he farts he gets media attention up north as well as down south.

Yup which is why everyone looks at him so negatively when he's still improved from what he was.

He's on ESPN just the same. He's in the sports magazines just the same. You don't have to live in Texas to see the man is still the same guy he was in Philly. You can see it in his smug smilie.

Not he isn't. Not even close to the same guy in Philly, when he's bashing Romo, other teammates, being arrogant and selfish in his conferences on live TV, skipping meetings, getting suspended/fined week by week, talking down on the staff, all of this pretty often etc..

I'll believe you when you say he's the same guy he was in Philly.

The euros care soooo much about soccer. Americans could care less. It's not that america stinks at sports, it's just that americans do not care enough about soccer for there to be enough people into to it to produce good players. Soccer is so boring, they score like 2 points at the most during a game. The rest of the world really needs to get a life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back