• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I can't believe I'm asking this..

What? The same TO who couldn't shut the fuck up this year if his life depended on it? Please.

:lmao:

Show me where he wouldn't shut the fuck up. Provide me proof because after each game this season, he was always positive.

Besides, Pacman will be a bust. If he isn't arrested again in the next month, he'll still be shit because of all the time he's had away, and all the time he's had to get wasted and "make it rain" in strip clubs.

Probably, but we're going to draft a bunch of DB's anyways.

Why would you want a total scumbag like Pacman on your team to begin with?

I don't really care. We need a corner and he was a stud. The time off will hurt him of course but like I said, they'll do Flowers and Phillips like Newman and Roy. start em.

Are the Cowboys trying to stockpile assholes in their locker room?

TO isn't the same TO you remember sir. That would be Chad Johnson.

TO? rofl, that little act at the end of the game wasn't for attention, or publicity? I don't believe that positive attitude bull crap, just like I dont believe the positive attitude of one Randy Moss.

It doesn't matter if you don't believe it or not. He's being and has been positive this season. That's all that matters, publicity or not, he's stayed out of trouble and kept quiet. Time for you and these other Cowboy hating clowns to realize it.

rofl... i guess you have like mediocrity since like 1997... they havent even won a playoff game since the Aikman days.

rofl.

Greatest and most valuable franchise in the NFL since 1960.

rofl... money talks, his little whining act at the end of the game in the post season was for publicity, whether it was making him a whiny baby, or a cocky SOB, it was for publicity.

Shut the hell up with the stupid Cowboys talk already. You guys are overshadowing what is becoming an incredibly awesome display of double entendre between Will and me.

Ah-ha that was a better explanation of football than what we get in gym.

Flames Out
Dragon
Well..I AM a gym teacher. ;)

Shut the hell up with the stupid Cowboys talk already. You guys are overshadowing what is becoming an incredibly awesome display of double entendre between Will and me.

Well..I AM a gym teacher. ;)

So you and Will wanna double team a 16 yr old?:disappointed:

rofl... money talks, his little whining act at the end of the game in the post season was for publicity, whether it was making him a whiny baby, or a cocky SOB, it was for publicity.

Prove it.

Until you can prove a heartbreaking loss brought someone to tears for "publicity" keep quiet. TO has always had a passion for the game despite his mouth, you can't deny that. Your ignoring the fact that he was positive, just like he was all season.

Cowboys haters are just mindless when it comes to TO bashing.

AGREED!

How on earth are we suppose to show her the x's and o's of the game, when you two are running off the head. Go to the sports section already.

Now, where were we. Sacking, Ball control, Blitz packages.

TO? rofl, that little act at the end of the game wasn't for attention, or publicity? I don't believe that positive attitude bull crap, just like I dont believe the positive attitude of one Randy Moss.

I understand TO, because all he's done this year is like always is talk shit.

But Randy Moss hasn't. He hasn't said a single disrespectful word this entire year about the Patriots or any other team in the NFL.

Please explain how Moss is a publicity ****e, when he has avoided the media like a plague this entire year.

Show me where he wouldn't shut the fuck up. Provide me proof because after each game this season, he was always positive.

You call taking potshots at each weeks opponents positive? You call his little touchdown celebrations positive? Yeah it's real positive when your team gets penalized for your celebration. Sounds like a positive, uplifting, moral guy.

AGREED!

How on earth are we suppose to show her the x's and o's of the game, when you two are running off the head. Go to the sports section already.

Now, where were we. Sacking, Ball control, Blitz packages.
And the best part is how we get to have fans cheering for us, and coming up with great chants.

"Score score score!"

You call taking potshots at each weeks opponents positive? You call his little touchdown celebrations positive? Yeah it's real positive when your team gets penalized for your celebration. Sounds like a positive, uplifting, moral guy.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Someone obviously didn't watch the games. TO rarely did celebrations this year and what are you talking about potshots? Can you provide those for me? Direct quotes with direct links or video? Because I don't believe you and if he did, doesn't mean he isn't positive about his team, unlike Chad Johnson.

The irony here is, you know TO, but yet you claim Moss doesn't do anything. I find that hilarious.

Moss's ceremony last week where he broke down in tears was publicity too? No. Both guys have heart for the game of football, Moss has been positive and so has TO.

Please explain how Moss is a publicity ****e, when he has avoided the media like a plague this entire year.
here you go, coming around SB time, where was Moss? in the media because of those accusations with that woman, he became a publicity ****e at the wrong time.

Wow, an entire yr, i believe Pacman hasnt been in the news for an entire 72 hours, give him an award, and 40 million dollars because he kept quiet longer than he ever has.

here you go, coming around SB time, where was Moss? in the media because of those accusations with that woman, he became a publicity ****e at the wrong time.

Didn't Moss ignore those and talk about keeping his mind on winning the super bowl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back