• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I can't believe I'm asking this..

I knew the Soviet Union was still around! They've been trying to teach me differently in school ever since I was a lad.

Iraq is really just another word for those Commie Pinko Bastards.

I knew the Soviet Union was still around! They've been trying to teach me differently in school ever since I was a lad.

Iraq is really just another word for those Commie Pinko Bastards.
No no, they're still dissolved.

They just still have more military might than Great Britain these days.

Ever heard about a meeting between a US ship and a British Ship at sea. The Commander fro the American Ship said "Greetings to the Second Biggest Navy in the World." The British Commander responded in Kind with "Greetings to the Second Best Navy in the World."

Thats a true story. happened in WW2.

And anyway Cricket pwns all

Ever heard about a meeting between a US ship and a British Ship at sea. The Commander fro the American Ship said "Greetings to the Second Biggest Navy in the World." The British Commander responded in Kind with "Greetings to the Second Best Navy in the World."

Thats a true story. happened in WW2.
Considering Britain owes its life to Japan, that's a pretty brazen thing to say.

Damn funny though.

And anyway Cricket pwns all
Hey, we have crickets here in America too!

Literally everything lol. I was at a friends a couple of days ago and he had a game on, and I watched about 5 minutes of it but stopped because I didn't understand it. I then watched Game Plan, and it looks good, I just don't exactly understand. I mean, I know they have to get it to the other end to touch down, but what are the rules etc?

:lmao: This is perhaps the most innocent thing regarding football talk, I've EVER seen. Its like a 3 yr. old suddenly wanting to love the game. You just went up in my book, missy.

Just the fact that I read it.. like this...

"They have to get it to the other end to touch.... ... down." :lmao:

We should get together sometime. I'll show you the rules. Illegal contact, sacking, interference, holding, all of them. I'll show ya. ;)

Whatever you do, DON'T bring Cola.. too many men on the field is AGAINST the rules.

I'm not sure whether to laugh at that post, or cry because Shadow enjoys Cricket, a game devised by Satan herself in order to milk insurance money out of Fortune 500 companies.

:lmao: This is perhaps the most innocent thing regarding football talk, I've EVER seen. Its like a 3 yr. old suddenly wanting to love the game. You just went up in my book, missy.

Just the fact that I read it.. like this...

"They have to get it to the other end to touch.... ... down." :lmao:

We should get together sometime. I'll show you the rules. Illegal contact, sacking, interference, holding, all of them. I'll show ya. ;)

Whatever you do, DON'T bring Cola.. too many men on the field is AGAINST the rules.
There's a minimum age requirement in the NFL Will...just saying.

Besides, if you were going to show her anything, i would think it'd be how to run a dive up the middle, making sure you hit the hole.

What's an NFL thread without a Big Ben vs Tony Romo debate?

;)

Only kidding of course, but just to let you all know, my Cowboys play those sack of shits from Pitt this year. Poor Brian is going to get owned :p

There's a minimum age requirement in the NFL Will...just saying.

Besides, if you were going to show her anything, i would think it'd be how to run a dive up the middle, making sure you hit the hole.

:lmao: I'm gonna run a couple drills by her. See how she likes them. I'll teach her that holding onto the ball is key, very important if you ever want to make it big.

Pressure is also a big part of the game. She must know this. You can't be too quick to force anything, otherwise you might blow it.

After all is said and done, we'll hit the showers.

ROFL..Wes.... Jessica Simpson face on a stick would prevail in this one... 65,000+ with Jessica Simpson face on a stick... FTW

Pressure is also a big part of the game. She must know this. You can't be too quick to force anything, otherwise you might blow it.
Sounds like full court pressure in Basketball. :lmao:

At least she picked a good time. The Cowboys fan nation has added a new member. Let the football gods rejoice!

ROFL..Wes.... Jessica Simpson face on a stick would prevail in this one... 65,000+ with Jessica Simpson face on a stick... FTW

ROFL, I can see the out of shape Shittsburgh slobs right now, Terrible towel in one hand, popcorn between their legs and Simpson's head in the other. While Romo is racking up yardage out the arse and TO is catching TD's while Pacman Jones is harrassing Big Ben.

I can't wait. This will be a great day for me :)

:lmao: I'm gonna run a couple drills by her. See how she likes them. I'll teach her that holding onto the ball is key, very important if you ever want to make it big.

After all is said and done, we'll hit the showers.
While you do that, I'll teach her how to properly work my ten yard marker stick.

At least she picked a good time. The Cowboys fan nation has added a new member. Let the football gods rejoice!

:disappointed: She doesn't understand the value of the game. Someone has mislead her into thinking the coke snorters of Football are America's team.

JUST because America is having some drug issues, does not mean thats our national representative.

Pacman Jones? He'll be arrested in about 2 more weeks blowing his football career. Shittsburgh, clever :rolleyes: Why is Texas fatter? All those fat and out of shape farmers and all.

Pacman Jones? He'll be arrested in about 2 more weeks blowing his football career. Shittsburgh, clever :rolleyes: Why is Texas fatter? All those fat and out of shape farmers and all.

ROFL.

I farm and from your pics, I'm skinnier than you ;)

Pacman won't be in trouble. Why? It's the Jerry Jones affect, he pays you cash to shut your fucking mouth, Hence why TO is the most positive player on out team nowadays.

ROFL.

I farm and from your pics, I'm skinnier than you ;)

Pacman won't be in trouble. Why? It's the Jerry Jones affect, he pays you cash to shut your fucking mouth, Hence why TO is the most positive player on out team nowadays.

What? The same TO who couldn't shut the fuck up this year if his life depended on it? Please.

Besides, Pacman will be a bust. If he isn't arrested again in the next month, he'll still be shit because of all the time he's had away, and all the time he's had to get wasted and "make it rain" in strip clubs.

Why would you want a total scumbag like Pacman on your team to begin with?

Are the Cowboys trying to stockpile assholes in their locker room?

TO? rofl, that little act at the end of the game wasn't for attention, or publicity? I don't believe that positive attitude bull crap, just like I dont believe the positive attitude of one Randy Moss.

Jerry Jones also takes the refs out to lunch on a weekly basis. :lmao:

T.O publicity ****e.. Moss, Publicity ****e, Chad Johnson, Publicity ****e... Pacman Jones, released from the NFL by game 3 of pre season rofl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back