I am the most underrated wrestling poster.

I hope it's not me.

I think I might know who it is. Maybe.

EDIT: Well, since Coco said it anyway, my guess is Razor.

Nothing derails a thread faster than the need that me and a few others have for X's approval.

When has Jane ever made a wrestling post?

I'll let you continue your conspiracy guessing game. It's fun.

No, not me. I'm too afraid of the sexual offender label. I'm so scared of it, in fact, that my girlfriend must initiate anything sexual in nature and must place my appendages where she would like them located on (or in) her.
I was with a woman once who liked it when I would rest my penis over her shoulder like a championship belt.

FTS, I happen to think that you are a very good poster no matter where you post.

Whenever I see that you have posted in a wrestling section, it is a treat to read. I think that you should post wrestling more often. It would definitely make the conversations a lot better.

I'm working on it. I need to stop getting so close to being flamey. I want to sound sarcastic but come off sounding rather dicktastic sometimes.

I'm going to buck the trend of naming barflies and say it's Sidious. I have no basis for this other than stirring up a shitstorm.

That would be hilarious. X always talks about how awesome Sidious is..."and then I actually read one of his posts".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back