• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Underrated

Yeup. the KK says dumb shit, and Slyfox sets him straight thread. good times.
Yeah, good times.

Although KK does seem to be a nice guy really. I almost felt bad for some of the things I said to him.

Almost.

Also good times as we are having a three on one handi cap match with an utter moron right now. :)
I'm not sure he actually qualifies as a whole person or not...

I don't understand why everyone raves about Echelon. Good poster. But how is he underrated? All he posts about is women's wrestling, pregnant women, and atrocious black metal.

TO POLLY:Yea seriously. The last post was utterly weak, and obviously ridiculous, its almost not even worth smashing him again LOL

Will and I. its not something serious, it just comes from us both being pretty decent (in his case, awesome) posters, and the fact that we are friends, and usually agree with and back each other up on the vast majority of things.

Sly, you own man. I was going to type this long response to that guy, but you just owned him so very easily and perfectly there was really nothing more I could add to the conversation without feeling like I was just piling on the humiliation.

*shakes my head* Gotta love those newbs. I've been around here for awhile and I don't challenge sly most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back