• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think I'm turning a corner

Why is it that I'm the only one that seems to be "out working" right now? Oh yeah that's because is 1200 here, disregard.

or y'know, he can go out and apply for jobs for 5 or 6 hours during the day tomorrow, when most establishments managers are on shift, and take an hour or two to fucking read a wrestling forum in the evening.

Some people say the DUMBEST most ignorant shit man...

the welfare Obama would give would more than likely be more than your weeks pay... Not your specifically, but like a minimum wage job...

actually, better yet, get a real good job, knock up that girl, have the girl not work claim the kids, so you can live off of welfare while driving escalades and living in a 3 story house with 5 bedrooms, a pool, and a two car garage..

the welfare Obama would give would more than likely be more than your weeks pay... Not your specifically, but like a minimum wage job...

I know, I wasnt reffering to you.

I dig a welfare system, just not people who abuse it. My mom and little sister live off that shit Brian. and not well.

I know people who live off of it too. I also know people who don't need it, abuse it.. Which makes me pissy...

I do too... I feel pretty shitty that I turned my own friend into the welfare office, but it had to be done...

Ya know, he could be out working so he can buy that poor innocent child some Baby Einstein DVDs.

At 10 at night?!?!, dude questions for you, are you engage?, about to be a father?, have a job and not living with mommy and daddy? if the answers to these questions are no, then STFU, you don't know shit

I'm all for welfare when someone needs it. But where I live people get it for very stupid reasons. I know people who get it just for basically being dimwitted. No, not mentaly handicapped.....just not very bright. To make things worse most people get it around my area blow through it within a week of recieving the check.

At 10 at night?!?!, dude questions for you, are you engage?, about to be a father?, have a job and not living with mommy and daddy? if the answers to these questions are no, then STFU, you don't know shit

wow damn. when you have Me, Becker, and Justin teaming up on you, then you are WRONG

I was obviously just playing about the baby einstein stuff. But still, if he wanted to be working there's a thing called night shift.

I was obviously just playing about the baby einstein stuff. But still, if he wanted to be working there's a thing called night shift.

No shit, but people don't work around the fucking clock, you don't apply for jobs at 10 at fucking night, you're just some stupid fucking 17 yr. old punk who don't know shit about life post HS, they guy is perfectly capable of taking care of his own shit

the night shift is pretty rough. I did it for like 9 months. A 10-6 shift at a local supermarket. Even if it doesn't involve heavy work, it still takes a toll on your body. It takes a very special person to work a night shift. And I am not saying that to be a jag off. You just have to be accustomed to that style of life.

the night shift is pretty rough. I did it for like 9 months. A 10-6 shift at a local supermarket. Even if it doesn't involve heavy work, it still takes a toll on your body. It takes a very special person to work a night shift. And I am not saying that to be a jag off. You just have to be accustomed to that style of life.

special? I fucking LOVE night shift. I work 545pm til 730am, btw

I didn't mean special to be a jag off. By saying that I meant someone who likes that style. And to be perfectly honest, there aren't that many people. I can't tell you how many jobs I had where they were hiring night people every month because they were quitting. Once I got accustomed to all the sleeping and eating habits I enjoyed the night shift.

Before I took that night shift I was still there for like 5 months, and we went through at least five night turn cashiers, plus a boatload of stockers.

Night shift in the military is the shit though Norcal. I loved that shit myself when I worked 11:30 pm to 8:00 am. Then again I work in a warehouse when I'm on night shift.

night shift was awesome when I got a taste of it delivering news papers late at night for Sunday morning. The worst part was that police officers would follow you if they seen you in grocery store parking lots because their we bad vandalism problems back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back