• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How Do You Feel About Sleep?

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Personally, I have a love/hate relationship with it. Nothing feels better than going to bed after a long day and waking up refreshed the next morning. However, we spend approximately 1/3 of our lives asleep. If it was possible for us to not sleep and still live normally, I would never sleep...there is just too much to do before I die.

I'd have to agree on the love/dislike relationship.

I often feel as if there isn't enough hours in a day, to accomplish all the things I sometimes want to do. Yet there are other days, that I want to pass to get to some point in the future, and it never goes by nearly as fast. Albeit, that's my feud with time, not sleep. :lmao:

Regarding sleep, the issue here is.. I love being able to finally fall asleep. Once I do, I'm in heaven (ish) most of the time because it just feels so wonderful. But as it's been said, you lose a lot of time sleeping, and that sucks.

Yep, I have the love/hate relationship with sleep too. I feel like there's not enough time to do everything I want to in a day, but when you're tired and you fall asleep, it's the best thing in the world.

speaking of sleep, I passed out at 7, now it is 12.30, and I feel like I'll be up for a while :(

I love sleep! Nothing feels better than being able to sleep in until noon. If I don't get enough sleep(with work and school I never do)I'm a cranky bitch. I love sleep but have trouble falling into it, once there I can sleep for hours and hours. That is why I am so pumped for spring break :) No school + 3 days off work=sleeping for 12 hours.

I like sleeping, I really do. It's just, the reason why I stay up so late even when I'm dead tired is because when you go to sleep it snatches away all those hours you could have until you're faced with a new day you kind of didnt want to face.

Flames Out
Dragon

I never inderstood people that say they love sleep, your asleep during it so how the fuck do you know you like it? - some funny guy.

Wrote it better then me though.,

I love sleep. LOVE it. I don't get enough of it, but it still ranks up there with chocolate, sex and RVD.

i enjoy sleep. But i can only sleep at night i dont understand how people can fall asleep during the day, as soon as sunlight hits me im awake unless ive watched Raw or a PPV through the night..... i wont wake up till midday

Even though sleep is literally the only time I can ever relax, I still wish I didn't have to do it. If I had it my way, one hour's worth of sleep would be revitalizing enough that I could go through the rest of the day as if I slept for 10. Its such a waste of time. And then when you factor in how it takes me like 2 hours to fall asleep in the first place, its even more of a waste of time, cause I have to be tossing and turning in bed. Worst part of my entire day is when I'm laying in bed for an hour or two, trying desperately to fall asleep, but my mind is racing and I'm thinking about way too many things that are getting me worried or whatever. Also, I'm totally incapable of taking naps. Never have been able to.

Sleep blows. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back