How do you become a mod?

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Yeah, I'm real interested in becoming a mod and was wondering how you go about it. I know alot of stuff about alot of things and I've been through alot in my life, so I think I'd have alot of hindsight as a mod.

So how does one go about becoming a modderator?

Yeah, I'm real interested in becoming a mod and was wondering how you go about it. I know alot of stuff about alot of things and I've been through alot in my life, so I think I'd have alot of hindsight as a mod.

So how does one go about becoming a modderator?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

My ass has a better chance of becoming a mod.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2371530]If by children you mean 17 year old girls, I hardly see the problem.[/QUOTE]

Typical fucking puerto rican

Waitaminute, aren't you just showing how big a hypocrite you are after you called Jose racist and yet this is what you say about a Puerto Rican?

Now Who's Glenn Beck?

Waitaminute, aren't you just showing how big a hypocrite you are after you called Jose racist and yet this is what you say about a Puerto Rican?

Now Who's Glenn Beck?

Yeah, nothing wrong with "trapping 17 yr old girls in the playplace" at McDonalds huh FunKay?

I might be Glenn Beck, your a fucking pedophile/pedophile apologist.

First of all, I never apologised for Riaku, hell I don't see anything wrong with what he said, he was suggesting he gets lucky with the ladies.

And second of all, you're proving to be a GIANT hypocrite. Hell, I don't even half to bring this to people's attention because you're showing yourself up.

Btw, though I'm not Puerto Rican (Thank God) I am still the same race as them, therefore there was nothing "racist" about my statement.

If you guys have no problem with a puerto rican (look at their history of rape and violence towards women/girls) talking about "trapping 17 yr old girls" at a mcdonalds playplace, am I really the one thats fucked up?

It's not like Raku didn't make the comment. I'm not "stereotyping" someone just b/c of his ethnicity, he is the one who made the fucking statement.

Btw, though I'm not Puerto Rican (Thank God) I am still the same race as them, therefore there was nothing "racist" about my statement.

Wait a fucking minute. You just said 'Thank God' at the end of saying you aren't Puerto Rican. That would insinuate that you are not only pleased that you aren't Puerto Rican BUT that you also have a problem with that race. That my friend is called racism.

If you guys have no problem with a puerto rican (look at their history of rape and violence towards women/girls) talking about "trapping 17 yr old girls" at a mcdonalds playplace, am I really the one thats fucked up?

I never said you were fucked up. Doug Crashin never said you were fucked up, General Disarray never said you were fucked up, Riaku never said you were fucked up, Crock never said you were fucked up; YOU said you were fucked up.

It's not like Raku didn't make the comment. I'm not "stereotyping" someone just b/c of his ethnicity, he is the one who made the fucking statement.

It's Riaku. Not Raku. Riaku! And yes, yes you are stereotyping because of his ethnicity.

Wait a fucking minute. You just said 'Thank God' at the end of saying you aren't Puerto Rican. That would insinuate that you are not only pleased that you aren't Puerto Rican BUT that you also have a problem with that race. That my friend is called racism.

Since when is Puerto Rican a race?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back