HonkyDong's thread had potential...

Nick and I do seem to have similar attitudes. Not necessarily the same opinions, but we are pretty cool.

That we are.

Wholeheartedly agreed. Had just about anyone with any sort of recognition made that thread, it would have been left open, but because it was someone with no name power it was closed. What is this, communist Russia?

Yeah man, I like Zeven. That dude had potential to be a blast in the bar room.

Zeven would thrive here. If he really is banned count me as one of the angered Internet *****.

By calling me a "wannabe?" That's a bit of a reach. What's with you making statements about oral sex and genitalia towards me? I'm flattered, but not interested.

I'm required by WZ law to inform anyone within a 20 post radius that I'm an online sex offender. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

Any bachelor party stories worth discussing?

Was at a strip bar of sorts, they call'em dance bars here. I got smashed. Like pukey, 'cant-feel-my-legs' smashed. The bar closed when the cops came in and shut'em down at 12 I think. I don't remember. I apparently slept on the road in front of the hotel we were staying at, I was told today morning.

Come to think of it, that does sound a lot like me. I think I got the "wannabe" rap because I'm new.

Most people who interact with the more notable posters on the forum tend to get the, "hes a bit like [enter posters name here]" thing. Coco once compared me to Jack-Hammer, although he later retracted it, which is good as hes not the biggest fan of Jack.

I'm required by WZ law to inform anyone within a 20 post radius that I'm an online sex offender. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

This was funny and the kind of thing I would say. Stop trying to be me dammit!

Was at a strip bar of sorts, they call'em dance bars here. I got smashed. Like pukey, 'cant-feel-my-legs' smashed. The bar closed when the cops came in and shut'em down at 12 I think. I don't remember. I apparently slept on the road in front of the hotel we were staying at, I was told today morning.

Damn, good job not dying. Are those places forced to close at midnight or did something big happen?

Nevermind, it doesn't sound like you remember much.

Damn, good job not dying. Are those places forced to close at midnight or did something big happen?

Nevermind, it doesn't sound like you remember much.

No they are forced to close. I play in a band and we can't play music after 11 pm at a gig. I know that's gonna sound downright ludicrous to you night crawlers, but sadly that is how it is here.

I still remember a bunch of my buddies and me got crazy high. It was like 2 am and we were famished. Had to go to a Hospital Canteen because that's the only place still open at that hour.

This thread sucks and so did Honky Donky Man's. It should've been like Haiku Hogan's. Also, how does someone with 13 posts know about prison or banning? Dude's an alt.

Why has this place gone more boring than a mix DVD of every RAW Episode from the last six years and backstage footage of a TNA business meeting?

No, I ain't banned from here. My ban was lifted a long time ago. Someone tranq'd D-Man or something. I don't remember. It was weird.

So, what have I missed. Who came out of the closet? It's IDR, isn't it? I knew that motherfucker took it in the butt. Why else would he watch TNGay.

CHIKARA FOR LIFE BITCHES!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back