HonkyDong's thread had potential...

1. Just call him KB, impossible to fuck that up.

2. I don't smoke pot, no clue where that came from.

3. You defended Dagger?

WZ's been rather boring as of late, but if we could've combined this with Coco's search for the ultimate truth? Sky's the limit, my friends.

He was right about zeven. You want entertainment, get him back in the bar room. Too bad grandpa Dman had a senior moment the last time he was checking it out.

No clue. Last time he was in here Dman got his knickers in a twist and banned him altogether for trolling. It got overturned once the creatine wore off but I doubt that experience enticed him to return to the land of Gestapo freedom.

I disagree half and agree with half I think. Although Nick never struck me as someone who smokes weed, don't know how he came to that conclusion.

He doesn't. I do, however.

Nick and I do seem to have similar attitudes. Not necessarily the same opinions, but we are pretty cool.

1. Just call him KB, impossible to fuck that up.

2. I don't smoke pot, no clue where that came from.

3. You defended Dagger?

WZ's been rather boring as of late, but if we could've combined this with Coco's search for the ultimate truth? Sky's the limit, my friends.

Wholeheartedly agreed. Had just about anyone with any sort of recognition made that thread, it would have been left open, but because it was someone with no name power it was closed. What is this, communist Russia?

He was right about zeven. You want entertainment, get him back in the bar room. Too bad grandpa Dman had a senior moment the last time he was checking it out.

Yeah man, I like Zeven. That dude had potential to be a blast in the bar room.

Slyfox696:
Obiviously a well educated, intelligent and well articulated self-righteous prick. How many threads has this guy closed with the words "You are an idiot"? Slyfox could probably run for office, but just like any other politician he just can't grasp the idea of compromise. Either you agree or you're an idiot.

Klunderbunker:
A walking-talking wrestling encyclopedia. This guys knows it all. Why KB is not a main page contributor is beyond me. The thread "KB answers wrestling questions" is not was it once was though. All respect to KB though

Migthy NorCal:
What's the fuss? NorCal is obviously a though guy in real life. So by default a lot of posters suck up to Norcal. The guys has made some valid and political incorrect post that I wholeheartedly agree on, but he is not the be-all, end-all of the forum.

JGlass:
Thanks for red-repping me twice for no reason. Anyhow - JGlass seems like a cool, albeit bitter young man with an attitude. He loves Coco though.

Nate and Bick Nick Dudley
Easy on the pot guys. Im ambivalent. These guys put a smile on my face with some hilarious posts. At the same time they piss me off with the "Im cool and don't give a damn"-attitude.

The Brain:
My favourite poster. A must read. This guy is genuine.

IDR:
This guy has a life outside WZ. Super moderater, but the TNA-fanboyism is sickening.

Tastycles:

A+ Nuff said.

shattered dreams:
This guy is intelligent. But... he obviously has an urge to diagree just for the sake of disagreeing.

Zeven Zion:
Just like Jesse Ventura. This guy tells it like it is.

justinsayne:
Piss off

Mr J. O'Material:
Was "shocked" when CM Punk made fun of the Kings heart attack, but continues to push the boundaries him self. A great guy, but should take a look in the mirror.

Jack Hammer:
The Duracell rabbit of the WZ Forum. This guy just keeps going and going and going... In my book however he is a must-read. Brilliant posts.

George Steels Barber:
Drop the comedy act. Yes, yes, you are 30+ something an feel the need to raise above the bickering, but the act is getting old. Just state your opinion. It's usually right anyway.

Sally:
If anyone can make peace in the Middle East it has to be Sally. It's impossible to disagree with anything she says.

kelly kellys girlfriend:
How's your dick hanging?

Lee:
Cool guy. Disrespectful when the Iron Lady passed away though.

Dr.
Valid points and great threads, but a "GSB"-wannabe.

Coco:
The Bill Clinton of the WZ forum. Dirt doesn't stick and you gotta love the guy.

Harthan:
He hates Dagger.

Dagger Dias:
I defended you at the election, but please drop the "And thats the bottom line because Dagger Dias said so". It's... it's..not right.

Killjoy.exe:
Trashes more threads than all the other mods combined. Why you say? Emotional insecure or doing a great job? I have no qlue. Comes off like a besserwisser. Probably a nice guy ( at least i think so) and a great poster bur acts like a jerk 90% of the time.

HGR:
You are not a journalist. You are quoting other dirtsheets and putting it up on 5 different pages just to get some clicks. Fuck off with that. Great poster though and I love you're live coverage.

TO BE CONTINUED....

I will do a Kurt-Angle tomorrow and claime that my WZ-user was hacked. More shit coming up if Im not banned or put in prison. Bottoms up!

I agree with a lot of this shit. The Killam description is a classic.

I was looking forward to the rant from Harthan about how long he had been here and yet all he was remembered for was that. Seven paragraphs later he would pretend he was ok with that.

ZZ just gave Rayne a mushroom tattoo in the originals thread.

HonkeyDong is right, I need to drop the comedy act. Here goes:

I don't think KB should have closed the thread. I understand that drunk people make a mess of the board some time but:

a) it was the bar
b) nothing he did or said at that point was too much

KB's closure of the thread feels nothing more than preemptive, much like George W. Bush using his power to start the Iraq War. Which is a shame considering KB tries to portray himself as the exact opposite of Bush. I'm not saying he should put on trial for war crimes but it's time his ability to administrate comes in to question if not be entirely removed from his position.

Nah, I'll stick to not giving a shit, being self-depricating, busting balls, and making light of everything around here.

And Dr. is GSB-heavy!

It was very respectful for a call out thread. I do admire a classy drunk and only wish I could emulate it.

Nah, I'll stick to not giving a shit, being self-depricating, busting balls, and making light of everything around here.

And Dr. is GSB-heavy!

Come to think of it, that does sound a lot like me. I think I got the "wannabe" rap because I'm new.

I can't see how any of those are bad traits for this environment. This place needs some levity when things get all serious business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back