• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hogan continually calling Austin a coward in recent interviews.

Hogan is smart, he is keeping his name in the news. As long as his name is in the news, he is relevant. As long as he is relevant, Vince will pay him.

It's simple really.

I also think of ANY of us were put under a microscope, even as a Z-list celebrity people would hear about things we didn't want them to... especially if we had millions of dollars and lived that lifestyle. He did put himself into the reality show stuff etc., but the guy was trying to use his leverage to help his daughter get a music career (even though that wasn't going to happen) and any father is going to defend their son and ultimately love them... even if they kill or paralyze someone in an accident. His kid is a DJ now and does alright seemingly, they kind of grew up around entertainment. He does put himself out there however - he makes money doing so.

All the crap we talk, any wrestling fan would mark out to meet or see Hulk Hogan live. My roommate has only been watching wrestling for about a year on a regular basis and actually really liked a main event Hogan had vs. Sting years ago... and the match wasn't high spots and the stuff he's used to watching. It was slow paced and punches/standard moves/weak looking big boots. He was still entertained.

I know he is old and has racked up injuries, but look at Flair and Sting. Hulk Hogan is still a big muscular dude, probably more so than recent years. I wouldn't want him to get hurt but he could be carried in a match and use punches and a body slam. It isn't an insane concept. Just unlikely.

Stone Cold has also said he hasn't spoken to Hogan since the 2k15 roster unveiling, and that he is just trying to stir up another match on social media and Austin has no intentions of wrestling at this stage in his life - and if he did I highly doubt it would be Hogan.

Well said DCLXVI. You get it. HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN is more than the greatest wrestler of all time, he is also a great father who has always been there for his kids and used his name and fame to help them succeed. He has stood by them during the good times and the bad as a father should.

I also agree that he can be carried to another great match. I don't mean great in the athletic sense, but with his unmatched ability to get the fans involved and draw energy from the crowd (and crowd energy is what truly makes a match exciting) the match will be FUN. The crowd will mark out and blow the roof off of the place the moment his music starts to play. He connects with the crowd on a level like no one else. He may be older, but the fans still lover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back