• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hogan and Cena (theres a little difference)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianfromlondon

Occasional Pre-Show
Ok guys i read all the time about people bad mouthing cena not being able to wrestle so i was thinking about it and come up with this which made perfect sense to me.

Hulk hogan was never a wrestler either you think about it

cena only has a few moves and people say he cant wrestle but look at hulk hogan the only thing he was famous for was body slamming andre the giant

hogan doesnt have any wrestling moves either all he does is get beat down then gets hit in the head, hulks up ,punch ,puncn ,punch, big boot then leg drop

thats the only moves hogan ever had, so thinking about it how is cena any different to hulk hogan in terms of wrestling ability???

sure hogan has had some great matches in the past but thats only cause the guys he has wrestled have carried him through the whole match and made him look good

cena has had some great matches with people like hbk,undertaker,kurt angle and so on only difference is cena actually worked hard to match these guys

thats the difference i can tell,sure they might not have many wrestling moves but cena worked hard to keep up with the top guys

i will admit i have started to go off cena since he stopped his lil rapper gimmick but i still respect cena 1000000000000000000 times more than i respect hogan

i respect cena cause nomatter what he has always come across as being down to earth even with all his sucess and still stands there each week being honest and talking the truth, where as hogan just lies out of his ass day in and day out trying to get the attention all to himself

i dunno if this makes sense but i just had to write this because people dont give cena the credit he deserves yet they try and make hogan sound like something he isnt

Yeah... there's only one thing wrong with that rant there buddy...

Hulk Hogan COULD wrestle in his prime. His match with Goldberg in WCW and his match with Ultimate Warrior proved so. He had used way more than four or five moves in that match, and I'll be damned if someone's going to disrespect a legend.

Not to mention, sure Hogan's gimmick had him get beat down a lot and make an ultimate come back. But here's something your dumbass shit think of... HULK HOGAN INVENTED THAT!

Without Hogan, there would be no baby face shine. Without Hogan, there would be no reason to even attend the shows. Seriously, Hogan put baby faces on the map.

And to follow that, he also took heel turns to the next level. I dare you to go back in time and find a heel turn that matched Hogan's. Only one that comes close, is Austin's.

Plus, the classic promos that Hulk cut in his early years and WCW years were gold. And both of his matches against The Rock were classics. And lastly, without Hulk Hogan, there would be no John Cena.

John Cena, on the other hand, is just a boring copy cat of Hulk Hogan. Unlike Hogan, Cena's promos are a snooze fest. Unlike Hogan, Cena has no skills at all. And unlike Hogan, Cena alone couldn't sell out arenas... Hogan, on the other hand, can easily sell out any arena.

So all this having more respect for Cena than Hogan bullshit is fucking ******ed. And if I get this post deleted for sticking up for the biggest name in wrestling then I might as well be blocked from this forum for having respect for those who paved the way for me.

Cena is basically this generation's Hogan. The only difference is that the fans in this generation (excluding the kiddies) are more educated in wrestling due to a better understanding of ring psychology and such, hence are prone to dislike him based on his in ring ability. He is a hard worker and has a great look and so did Hogan.

Hogan may have been the first to do a lot of things, and although you can argue that made him one of the bests in his time, that doesn't make him the best of ALL time. By today's standards, Hogan's gimmick would be boring imo. I think that's why the kids buy into the whole super Cena thing, but those of us that have been watching for a long time got sick of this formula a long time ago.

Unlike Hogan, Cena's promos are a snooze fest.

Really? From what I've seen of Hogan's promos they aren't better than Cena's, especially when seeing is heeling it up.

Unlike Hogan, Cena has no skills at all.

Seriously, have you seen Cena v. Edge TLC match? Cena v. Michaels that went an hour on Raw? Cena v. Orton Ironman match? Watch them and then tell me again that Cena has no skills.

So all this having more respect for Cena than Hogan bullshit is fucking ******ed.

Right, Hogan paved the way for everyone else, and for the he deserves alot of credit. BUT, Hogan has pissed all over WWE and lost my respect for his actions of late, and IMO he has tarnished his legacy. AND, to say it's "fucking ******ed" to respect someone because they live and breath WWE, and work harder than anyone else promoting the product is plain ridiculous. While Cena is out most days promoting WWE Hogan is out some of the time promoting TNA, which should become TNB, Total Nonstop Bullsh...

CENA AND HOGAN HAVE VERY LITTLE DIFFERENCE,BOTH APPEAL TO KIDS AND DRAW BIG MONEY FOR WWE,WCW(FOR HOGAN).THEY ARE BOTH VERY GOOD AT PROMOS AND ALWAYS SAY THE SAME THING.

CENA=YOU CANT SEE ME
HOGAN=WHAT YA GONNA DO WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU.

SO YEAH YOU CAN SEE HOW CLOSE THESE TO ARE.

WOO WOO WOO

YOU KNOW IT!

CENA AND HOGAN HAVE VERY LITTLE DIFFERENCE,BOTH APPEAL TO KIDS AND DRAW BIG MONEY FOR WWE,WCW(FOR HOGAN).THEY ARE BOTH VERY GOOD AT PROMOS AND ALWAYS SAY THE SAME THING.

CENA=YOU CANT SEE ME
HOGAN=WHAT YA GONNA DO WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU.

SO YEAH YOU CAN SEE HOW CLOSE THESE TO ARE.

WOO WOO WOO

YOU KNOW IT!

Since when has Hulk Hogan been working for WCW?! He drew more money for WWE than WCW by far.

What on earth is your point? I can see they are the same because apparently WCW is back in business and Hogan is working for them?

Just cause Hogan made wrestling mainstream does not mean he gotta act like a major dick head. Hogan should just try and help people out instead of doing things for his own good. I mean you do not see Micheal Jordon being a dick to the NBA, or Jackie Robinson being a dick to other people cause he paved the way for more people to play baseball.

Just cause Hogan made wrestling mainstream does not mean he gotta act like a major dick head. Hogan should just try and help people out instead of doing things for his own good. I mean you do not see Micheal Jordon being a dick to the NBA, or Jackie Robinson being a dick to other people cause he paved the way for more people to play baseball.

1. Wrestling is far different from actual competitions. The boys are salesmen, and the product is themselves.

2. Are you kidding about "Micheal Jordon"? Do you know anything about him? He's the definition of full of himself. He spent his entire HOF acceptance speech being a ********.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back