John Cena vs Hulk Hogan

Who would you want to win?

• John Cena

• Hulk Hogan

• I could care less who wins.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Miss Flawless

Why am I arguing with a computer?
John "Superman Of The PG Era" Cena vs Hulk "Superman Of The 80's Era" Hogan.

This is a simple question(s), or maybe not. It depends. What if John Cena was to face of against Hulk Hogan? Or in other words Batman vs Spiderman? Two great heroes facing off!! Cena is actually a good wrestler by the way, everyone good has 5 moves of doom. Like HBK and The Rock.

1. Who would you cheer for?

I would cheer for Cena. Just cause I think Cena is waaay better than Hogan in the ring.

2. What kind of match do you want it to be?

For me, it would have to be a regular match. The match could've/would've already been memorable itself.

3. Who would win?

Cena. Just cause Hogan has jumped ship so many times, and Cena is loyal to the company.

BTW: This is not a OMGZZZ CENAA IS DAA SUCKZZZ!! Or HOGAANNN HAZZ EGOO thread. It's a thread about to great American Heroes, facing off. This match would definitely be memorable, LOL. NOT.

HMMMMMM...... It took all of about two seconds to think this one through. The match would be a shotgun on a pole match, I would be cheering for the manufactor and i would hope for a draw because the ref would grab the gun and finish off whoever was standing.

END OF STORY....

I'm not a fan of either, but I would say Cena just because he doesn't have Hogan's ego. You don't have to be a fan of Cena's to see that he's doing what he does for the love of the business and not for the money. Hogan could care less who he works for or what he does as long as he always wins and pulls in a huge paycheck for it.

cena, as a guy said before, he does this because he loves it, not because of his ego, so cena, also i think cena will go more quietly away then hogan and not come back so much

would like to see Cena win only because i hate hogan but Hogan would win because he wouldn't do match unless he did and if he was told to lose he would cry and stomp his feet in huff

match type lethal lockdown loser can never ever appear on a tv ever(no matter type of show) again under penalty of death

I find it humorous that most people say that they are not fans of either yet Hogan still gets huge pops where ever he goes. I think most of you are cowards and liars. I picked Hogan because Hogan was unbeatable in the 80's and early 90's. Cena is good but he is just a man, Hogan is a legend!!

1: It would be Hogan because I absolutely despise Cena
2: Regular match because with these two it will reach 5 stars on it's own.
3:Hogan because he's just the better man, plus he's a lengend

I find it humorous that most people say that they are not fans of either yet Hogan still gets huge pops where ever he goes. I think most of you are cowards and liars. I picked Hogan because Hogan was unbeatable in the 80's and early 90's. Cena is good but he is just a man, Hogan is a legend!!

good point lol. im not a fan of either so i would cheer for neither, the match would be the loser gets his head crushed by a truck and cena would win..... he is the better wrestler, only slighty mind...... bye bye hulk lol:lmao::lmao:

I have NEVER hated on Cena simply because he does exactly what the organization wants him to do....sell merchandise and get kids to watch. As for Hogan, he's always been incredibly selfish. Always. He is well known for holding people down and ruining others' careers for the sake of his own.

With that said, i still wouldn't care about this match. In fact, I don't even think I'd bother reading the results for it.

great American Heroes, facing off.
why not include "The Patroit" then? or Kurt Angle? better american hero's than Cena. as it WAS their gimmick.

but yeah, it really wouldnt matter i dont think. wouldnt be better than Hogan/Rock, only due to the fact that at the time Rock was loved by all, and STILL got some heat when next to Hogan. Cena already gets heat on his own, so can you imagine the noise if he was up against Hogan?

oh but Cena doesnt see himself as Superman remember? he see's himself as Aquaman ( uhh...:wtf:) and he thinks about dudes in Wonder Woman's clothes. lol that promo was so bad that it made me laugh

Just cause I think Cena is waaay better than Hogan in the ring.

Keep telling yourself this. It might become true one day.

Neither. I'd be in the bathroom taking a piss. I am not a fan of either, so why would I watch?

If I had to choose, I'd pick a scaffold match. Hogan can throw Cena off. Cena can shatter his shoulder, and no more Cena. Sorry, kiddies. Cena, in no way, shape, or form, can match Hogan in anything. I give credit where credit is due, and Hogan will still be bigger in this industry 15 years from now when Hogan is long gone and Cena is trying to hold on for one last match.

3. Who would win?

Hogan will win, hands down. Only a few times is the sequel better than the original, and this is not one of them.

John Cena - because he represents the type of worker i want leading my promotion. The ones who hate him are the ones who would rather see a promotion (ECW 1993-2001) go to the ground than actually make $$$.

Iron Man Match - To Bury Hogan

3. Who would win?

John Cena - FU Hogan off the stage into a trash can. Actually, let's change this: Cena drags the egomaniac to a pre-positioned car backstage. Cena places Hogan into the passenger side unbuckled. Cena gets into the driver's seat, buckles up, then crashes into some structure. Cena gets up and does his "U Can't See Me" taunt. Hogan starts to hulk up, but the engine dies.

Keep telling yourself this. It might become true one day.

It is true. Cena has 5 moves of doom. Hell so does HBK, so does The Rock. So why is Cena so bad? Like I said this isn't a CENA IS DAAA SUCKZZ thread.

And, if you hate Cena and Hogan so much, then get outa here and don't post.

It is true. Cena has 5 moves of doom. Hell so does HBK, so does The Rock. So why is Cena so bad? Like I said this isn't a CENA IS DAAA SUCKZZ thread.

No, it isn't. Watch Hogan's stuff from Japan and tell me that Cena is a better wrestler than Hogan. The fact is that Hogan watered his stuff down in America.

And, if you hate Cena and Hogan so much, then get outa here and don't post.

I got a better idea, kid. Why don't you shut the hell up and let people post where they feel like it. If you don't like that, I have something hairy you can kiss, ok?

personally i think hogan would win the match. hogan was unstoppable in his prime. i am a cena fan as well though. id probably mtfo if hogans music hit and he walked out to cut a promo on cena.

hogan was unstoppable in his prime.

and Cena isnt? i may not like the guy, but no one beats him in a fair fight either.

CobraVenom. talk all you want about Hogan being good back then, but you think John aint watered down too? now i hate the Character of Cena as well, but if you look back to Pre-WWE days? the guy is VERY athletic. and in a REAL amature wrestling match? yes Cena would win. he showed he has some skill in it against Angle, not much, but still got some. and this thread is about if they faced in a WWE match (would have to be, Cena wont go anywhere else). you really think that Hogan would win? no. just like the Rock, Cena would beat hogan, as a "Passing of the torch"

and Cena isnt? i may not like the guy, but no one beats him in a fair fight either.

CobraVenom. talk all you want about Hogan being good back then, but you think John aint watered down too? now i hate the Character of Cena as well, but if you look back to Pre-WWE days? the guy is VERY athletic. and in a REAL amature wrestling match? yes Cena would win. he showed he has some skill in it against Angle, not much, but still got some. and this thread is about if they faced in a WWE match (would have to be, Cena wont go anywhere else). you really think that Hogan would win? no. just like the Rock, Cena would beat hogan, as a "Passing of the torch"

First of all, Hogan did not pass the torch to Rock. Hogan didn't have a torch to pass at that time, and Rock was already at the top of the business. Even if he did have a torch to pass, Hogan would not pass it a Hogan version 2.0. Cena is shit out of luck there. Secondly, this isn't amateur hour. You said it yourself. This is the WWE. It's a whole different ball game than amateur wrestling. There is much more than putting a hold on your opponent and getting a one count for a pin. There is such a thing called ring psychology, and Hogan was very good at it. Cena isn't. Finally, Hogan would beat Cena. There is no doubt in my mind that Cena would have his shoulders on the mat with Hogan getting the three.

There is no doubt in my mind that Cena would have his shoulders on the mat with Hogan getting the three.

based upon... ?

what good would it do Hogan? none at all. same thing for what good would Hogan beating Rock at WM done? none. Rock beating hogan though? did plenty. cemented Rock's name in the books as one of the best ever.

that being said, do you REALLY think Vince Mcmahon would allow his Poster boy to lose to Hogan, his former poster boy, and the man who tried to help put him out of busness? i think not. even if John were to Go to TNA today, you think TNA would do it? hell no. even WITH hogan as part of the decision making, HE wouldnt do it, why? because thats not what today's fans want to see. now this is about 80's Hogan yes, but name one man like Cena that hogan faced back in his main-event run in WWF? only name that comes to mind is Warrior, and how did that one turn out again?

based upon... ?

Try reading sometime. I already said.

what good would it do Hogan? none at all. same thing for what good would Hogan beating Rock at WM done? none. Rock beating hogan though? did plenty. cemented Rock's name in the books as one of the best ever.

What good would it do to have Hogan lose to Cena? None. Hogan is THE guy in the WWE. Why do you keep bringing up Rock? Leave you fanboy shit out of this. I have. You do the same. The match Hogan had with Rock has nothing to do with this discussion. This thread isn't about an over the hill Hogan versus Cena of now. This is about prime versus prime. If it isn't then this thread is all sorts of fail.

that being said, do you REALLY think Vince Mcmahon would allow his Poster boy to lose to Hogan, his former poster boy, and the man who tried to help put him out of busness? i think not.

Like I said, prime versus prime. No way would Vinny put Cena over his meal ticket. No fucking way. Open your eyes.

even if John were to Go to TNA today, you think TNA would do it? hell no. even WITH hogan as part of the decision making, HE wouldnt do it, why? because thats not what today's fans want to see. now this is about 80's Hogan yes, but name one man like Cena that hogan faced back in his main-event run in WWF?

TNA? lol It's not about if Cena goes to TNA.

It doesn't matter who Hogan did face. This thread is Hogan versus Cena. But, if you really want me to, then I will bring up a guy named Andre the Giant. How's that?

only name that comes to mind is Warrior, and how did that one turn out again?

Exactly. How did that Warrior debacle turn out? Hogan passed his torch and he took it right back a year later from Slaughter.

Nice try though.

hogan WAS the meal ticket then, but you know who is now? CENA, now i hate cena just as much as a lot of other people, im right there chanting "Cena Sucks" but you can NOT deny that he sells just as much shit as hogan did, brings just as many people in the arena, and is carying the PG era just as hogan did. and as i said, warrior was the only one then who had the LOOK Cena has, but if he had the work ethic and professionalism that Cena has? no way in hell he woulda "taken the torch back"

and dont bitch about me bringin other shit up to back up my point, were you not the one bringing up Hogan in Japan and shit? yeah, you were. you were talking about shit pryor to WWF, yet i talk about something outside of it and you go all pissy? or i bring up another star and you dont like it? too bad. just becuase to you Hogan is the best ever does NOT mean thats the general consensis. if you look at the Poll results, no one cares who would win, because no one would want to see it to begin with, and for the ones who would, Cena is winning, not because we love Cena (for the most part) but because when you get down to the basis, take away the movies, and all that other outside of wrestling shit both men have done, but in ring wise, Cena does have the egde on Hogan, He's younger then Hogan in his prime, and has the ABILITY to do things Hogan couldnt. but it doesnt matter, because they would both do their big 5, and both Hulk up. hell, i voted for option 3, because really it wouldnt be that enjoyable. hogan in his prime, would be hogan WWF. i didnt find him that enjoyable till his NWO days. now if you take NWO hogan against Cena, hell yeah i'll go Hogan! but WWF superman "say your prayers, eat your vitamins" all that other bullshit Hogan? no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back