Would we hate Hulk Hogan as much as we hate John Cena?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I seem to hate Cena more than the average bear, he is light years more athletic than Hogan. But in all honesty, I don't believe he would be as hate as Cena. I guess my main problem with Cena is that I find him, above all else, to be annoying. On the mic, when he starts screaming and getting himself all pumped up into some kind of rage, I become overwhelmed with hostility and hatred. He is god awful on the mic, and if there was one thing Hogan could do, it was work the mic and the crowd. I can't stand Hogan, especially today, but no, I do not believe he would take nearly the amount of heat today that John Cena does.

I think I would dislike him, but not as much as Cena, I do think Hogan has more charismas, as much I dispise his wrestling when he comes out the crowd went absolutely wild. Cena is lucky to get above 50% cheers. Both of them have limited to no wrestling talent. I think we're almost inclined to look twice at the most popular stars as we expect more from them. That being said Hogan's limited style wasn't as limited in the perspective of the time. Wrestlers have more on them today. So although I think I deffinately wouldn't like him, he tops Cena on two points.

You really can't compare john cena too what hulk hogan was irst of all hulk hogan could actually wrestle second hulk was in the era when wrestling was just starting to rise now wrestling is at its peak john cena's just pisses people off

not at all hogan had awesome charisma, vibe, energy, about him he drew you in to watch him fight,cena just bores people to death with the stale motto of never back down quit or run,hogan's character although over the top seemed beliveable,cena's character seems forced and fake,hogan was a one in a million,cena was one of the million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back