The John Cena/Hulk Hogan Comparison in depth

CM Steel

A REAL American
For how many years now that the WWE, the internet, and the wrestling media have been comparing John Cena to the modern era Hulk Hogan. But why? I know there's alot of comparison going around in sports (entertainment) like how people in NBA basketball compare Kobe Bryant to Michael Jordan and such. But this comparison between Cena & Hogan is a no-contest. Because there is no comparison!

Sure, both Cena & Hogan have simulations.

-Both faces of the WWF/E in different era's
-Both starred in movies
-Various WWF/E championship's won
-Big among wrestling fans age 7-15
-ECT/

The only other difference between the two is Hulk Hogan never used a submission move. Hulk Hogan was sent to the WWF/E to be the man. While John Cena had to work his way up the WWE ladder. There was alot of talk a couple of years ago with the whole John Cena needs to turn heel thing when people thought that Cena was going to join & lead the Nexus faction i.e. Hollywood Hogan & the New World Order faction in WCW.

But what can we really say about the John Cena/Hulk Hogan comparison in dept?

You mean from what you have already stated..?

Well for me I really don't compare the two lets face it the only thing they have in common character wise is that there both faces. I like John Cena, I liked Hulk Hogan back in the day, there is a need I guess for this "type" of character, the good guy that always defeats evil at the end of the day/feud. For us the older fans this is bothersome since we all know that no matter how "good" you are in the real world you don't always come out on top. But for the younger generation I think it's real purpose comes to fruition. It sends a great message to kids to try hard/hustle, say your prayers/loyalty and of course eat your vitamins/(respect...?). As adults we see it as the flakiest thing that could be on a staged show but think back when you were a kid and watched Hogan(or for me Sting) as they battled evil and hopefully you will say that was the greatest time you had watching wrestling.

The only other difference between the two is Hulk Hogan never used a submission move. Hulk Hogan was sent to the WWF/E to be the man. While John Cena had to work his way up the WWE ladder. There was alot of talk a couple of years ago with the whole John Cena needs to turn heel thing when people thought that Cena was going to join & lead the Nexus faction i.e. Hollywood Hogan & the New World Order faction in WCW.

I'll have to disagree in a certain extend. It implies Hogan was already the man when he started. But he probably had to work as hard, if not harder, than Cena to make it to the top. Not just in the WWE. Hogan wrestled in various promotions like the AWA, Japan, and even getting fired by the WWF once before landing it big. Hogan probably had a harder journey to make it the top especially since there was even less stability for him since it was not just OVW -> WWE.

Hogan was the unbeatable hero in the WWF and fans loved him. Cena is pretty much the same the larger than life hero that can't be beat. The reason why Cena is boo'ed by so many fans while Hogan was universally loved for almost 7 years is because how times have changed since the 80's.

In the 80's the US had the cold war where its easy to portray All Americans as the ultimate good guys. Just look at the top grossing films in the 80's mostly there were 2 dimensional action heroes that can single handily take down an entire army of evil non-americans or criminals with ease. For many people that was cool and accepted.

The problem with Cena now is that he has a lot of Hogan in terms he's unbeatable and a larger than life good guy "fight for whats right" stuff. But look at the movies now, they have anti-heroes, bada$$ heroes like Wolverine, Batman, Uma Thurman in Kill Bill, Hancock, Jason Bourne, and even Daniel Craig's James Bond is much gritter and darker than his previous characterizations. These are the heroes people like to see not the Chuck Norris ultimate and unbeatable good guy.

Cena is a character whose many traits are that of the 80's. Problem is its 2012.

Considering this thread starts by saying their incomparable and then compares them as people would I fail to see the logic of this also referring to similarities as "simulations" kind of discredits the writer...

Moving on from that as somebody else said Hogan did actually wrestle in Japan and from what I've read he was a pretty adept wrestler there in his prime, so presumably he would have used submission moves. Doesn't take a genius to apply something simple like a Boston crab or a cobra clutch...

I also agree that the Cena/Hogan type characters are essential for the age bracket they appeal to as role models and heroes etc. The difference is, is that in Hogan's time I believe he was more popular and cross-media then Cena is not just because wrestling is less popular now but, also because of the difference in media these days like for example we can now know every bad thing Cena and Hogan have ever done if we look hard enough and know the right people. In Hogan's day the would have been less Smarks and overly-negative fans because there was no internet available and no attitude era had occurred to make people want more edgy characters and story lines. I personally would suggest that Hogan was more liked in his time and had it easier from fans because we all wanted to see him win apart from a couple of dads who only hated him jokingly and didn't actually want to ruin him for anyone.

Last thing - Hogan is better than Cena for two reasons:

1.) Cena can't Hulk up, even Hulk has moves of doom but, only Hogan can Hulk up.

2.) Real American tramples into the dirt whatever Cena's theme songs have been called. They were always corny rap songs though to be fair instead of so-bad-it's-good 80s classics like we used to get.

Cena and Hogan are both similar and different in many ways but, you could compare them to any other wrestler in the world if you knew enough about them all.

ps. Hogan was also able to go Heel well, Cena is too important and popular (amongst some) now to ever do that.

Other than being booked in a similar way there is no comparison.

Hulk Hogan is a much bigger star than John Cena is/was/will be. These are just simply facts. Hogan has made much more money than John Cena in his career. Hogan is still a much bigger pop culture icon than John Cena. Hulk Hogan was featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated. Hogan had his own cartoon show. When Hogan turned heel and joined the nWo it was the biggest thing to ever happen in pro wrestling. Local news channels covered it.

I just don't see how anyone could reasonably make a comparison other than them being the faces of their eras...

Wait....I've been skimming so if I missed it my bad.

Both of these guys have the same kind of match. They get beat up time and time again and then in the last two minutes they "hulk out" or "Cenagize" and become unbeatable as they go through their 5 moves of doom.

That's my similarity addition to go with the:
-kids love them
-face of the company
-bad movies
-good mic work
-say your prayers, eat your vitamins/ Hustle, Loyalty, Respect

Trust me though, somewhere down the road, maybe 10 years from now, Cena will have his bigger than Hogan moment and make the great heel turn. It's hard to say anything can top the turn Hogan pulled. It was like Superman killing Jesus big. But he did it, and proved anyone can be anything and made people stand up and peer at wrestling again. Those years were awesome; until the revolution became the norm and everyone was either in the NWO, or the wolfpack, or LWO...etc. and everything one was in a stable. Sensation is only a limited commodity. Hopefully Cena can show us something new again.

I like Cena, and he is capable of cutting a promo that doesn't irritate me, and he's capable of working a match that doesn't bore me. Whereas Hogan quickly bored the hell out of me, and his matches got so formulaic and so many better wrestlers kept getting pushed down at his expense that it frusrated the hell out of me.

I'll take SuperCena over the big orange brutha any day of the week.

There is no comparison between Cena/Hogan. Hogan was an actual draw who flipped the industry upside down by taking the industry mainstream with his character. Hogan put in his work. Wrestled in Japan, AWA, all over, etc. Hogan also knew how to work contrary to popular belief. He wrestled in the U.S. the way he knew how to get his Hogan character over. John Cena on the otherhand is just another guy that Vince handpicked to put at the top that is easily replaceable. Vince McMahon can make 10 John Cenas but there will only be 1 Hulk Hogan.

Hogan was the unbeatable hero in the WWF and fans loved him. Cena is pretty much the same the larger than life hero that can't be beat. The reason why Cena is boo'ed by so many fans while Hogan was universally loved for almost 7 years is because how times have changed since the 80's.

More than that, our collective attention span has deteriorated. Hogan had already become a global figure, headlined massive events, and orchestrated the biggest heel turn in professional wrestling history years before things like Google, Facebook, iPhones, and subsequently, dirt sheets. Hogan's career happened outside the digital bubble. If Hogan wrestled a dark match in Des Moines, Iowa, people in Baltimore had no idea the opponent, the outcome, or that the event even happened.

Today, we receive and digest everything so much quicker than ever before. The news cycle goes quickly, we tweet in 140 characters or less, and our entire social circle is distilled down into a Facebook timeline that makes it difficult to find anything by afternoon that was posted in the morning. Today, when Cena competes in Des Moines, people in Japan find out about it within hours. They know who he wrestled, who else was on the card, how the crowd reacted, and so on.

It's just an over-saturation issue. Fans don't have any patience anymore because they're constantly bombarded with this stuff. We've become conditioned for instant gratification. So the biggest difference between Hogan and Cena is era. If you took the two baseline characters (obviously Cena's hip-hop stuff might not translate as well to the 1980's) and attitudes and flipped eras, the reactions would be the same.

I think there are just about as many differences in Cena & Hogan as there are similarities. Hogan was WWF's first big superstar. You can't really compare the two in that respect. They both are the faces of different eras in the same company. Both are/were massively over with their era's crowds[although a counterpoint could be made that Cena isn't really over with crowds anymore, exactly opposite]. The eras are too different to really compare the two; Cena is getting heavily mixed reactions because crowds tire of the same routine for too long. If you'd had Hulkamania in this smart era of wrestling, Hogan's run probably wouldn't have lasted as long as it did back in the 80s/into the 90s.

Cena does whats best for the WWE... hogan did whats best for hogan. i mean watch HBk talk about all the BS he had to deal with when he fought hogan in 2005. come on hes ridiculous. Cena lost the biggest match in his life to the rock.... did we ever hear a report that cena didnt wanna loose? nope. Hogan HAD to be promised he'd still be the top guy after wrestlemania 6 after he lost to warrior. Had to be on LAST at mania8... HAD to win the title at mania 9.IMO hogan faked an injury after he lost to taker in 1991 so he could get the title back. Cena although im sick to death of him is a tue workhorse and he is so well respected by "the boys" while hogan is not

Ive been critical of Hogan on this board many times for being selfish and not being a "team player", and Ive praised HBK for his last run because he went against all those traits and managed to help elevate younger stars as well put over deserving veterans without hurting his credibility or making himself look weak. He preserved his image and marketability without being a selfish primadonna, which he was accused of many times in his 90s heyday.

In Hogan's defense their are no unions and few protections in wrestling, much of your popularity and earning ability depend on how suits who dont wrestle decide to portray you on TV to the audience. Hogan may have been selfish but as an uninsured independent contractor he did what he had to do to maintain his popularity. I havnt always personally enjoyed it but I totally understand it.

Cena does get credit for being a "team player", he's more like Flair than Hogan in the aspect that whenever the company calls on him he works his butt off and delivers numbers, even if he doesnt always come out on top on screen. And like Flair, no matter who else WWE tries to push in the top spot they always seem to come back to Cena and he always delivers.

Cena is not a great in ring performer but I think he's a shade or two above Hogan (I cant think of Hogan doing a TLC Match). Like Hogan I think Cena has a real good understanding of what he can do well and how to maximize it against different opponents. Cena rarely delivers a bad match on a big show just like Hogan delivered very entertaining matches in big moments vs Piper, Savage, Flair, Goldberg,& Rock.

Cena does fall short vs Hogan as a drawing card. Fact is, no one tops Hogan in this area. Hogan was main eventing the most watched matches in wrestling in 1987 and was still doing it in 94 and 97. As big as Flair was (Meltzer's yearly rankings of top draws by year had him No. 1 three times and No. 2 four straight years behind Hogan) he was never as big nationally as Hogan. Austin was, Rock had a very brief period where he was close, Cena has never reached that level of national recognition. Give him credit though because like Hogan & Flair he can draw good numbers even when business in general is down. Cena is the biggest star post Attitude Era but he isnt as big as Hogan.

As far as Hogan getting universally positive crowd responre, I remember very clearly large anti Hogan sentiment in the very late 80s early 90s. I was at The Civic Arena in Oct 91 when large portions of the crowd cheered for Ric Flair over him (this was in WWE, not the WCW fans who booed him because they were loyal to Flair). Hogan was also booed at the 92 Royal Rumble after the confrontation with Sid. Much like Cena today, even if some fans are bored by the predictability of their act, they are/were bigger attractions than most of the remaining stars so they still draw numbers. The idea that Hogan during his WWE days was universally cheered the whole time vs the vocal but small anti Cena faction of today is innacurate. No doubt though that Hogan was extremely popular as a fan fave in his heyday.

The difference is that Hogan built not just 1 promotion, but 2. The entire WWF expansion in the 80s was carried by Hogan, without him there is no way of knowing how well WWF and the massive gamble that was Wrestlemania 1 would have worked.

Memphis and Jim Crockett Promotions could have overtaken WWF and the whole landscape would have looked far different. His match with Andre at WM3 is as iconic as it gets

Hogan was also involved in making WCW on par with WWF, he is the catalyst that led to nWo, Monday Night Wars, Goldberg etc.

Its not just that John Cena cannot possibly compete with that, its that nobody in the wrestling industry can compete with those accomplishments.

His biggest feuds were probably with Edge and Orton and his "greatest" moment was when he returned at that RR. Those pale in comparison to Hogan's. Look at these:

* Hogan escapes the camel clutch, beats Iron Sheik
* Hogan slams Andre at WM3
* Hogan vs Savage feud
* Hogan loses to Ultimate Warrior at WM
* Hogan at Bash at the Beach 96
* Hogan vs Sting SC97
* Hogan vs Goldberg
* Hogan vs Rock at WM18

Those are easily some of the most iconic and greatest moments in pro wrestling, not just Hogan's. You compare his match against Rock and Cena's, and its a totally different atmosphere.

The argument against, i suppose, is that Hogan was working with far better bookers, Vince in his prime, Eric in his prime. Whereas John Cena is working under Stephanie McMahon and a almost senile bored Vince.

In retrospect, the fact that Hogan was a bit of a douchebag and backstage "powarz" is what lead to many great moments for him. The nWo only worked because the people involved had so much clout that the feud and stable got very over and hot.

Perhaps Cena is too nice of a guy and allows todays inept writing team and Vince to book him in bad feuds that lead nowhere (see Nexus, vs Kane etc).

Alot of people forget that Hogan was not really the "perfect" superstar that Vince wanted, he was a balding middle aged guy with a fake tan with loads of charisma. John Cena is the picture perfect superstar as it gets in Vince McMahons head, he does everything his boss tells him, young (or was young initially), great body, big, handsome, full head of hair etc.

(Granted Cena has had far better matches than Hogan and is probably a much nicer guy and easier to work.)

same template, different styles. in many ways, Cena is protected the same way Hogan was. the main difference is that wwe doesn't care what happens and they are keeping Cena face where as Hogan finally turned heel when he stopped getting the reaction wcw wanted when he was a face. but this happens with anyone who is in the top position in the company. Austin was the same way, HBK, Triple H, Taker. they all have more say in what happens than a lower card guy. but with Cena and Hogan both being face, it just jumps out at people so much more.

Hogan had it much easier. His audience was uniform, there weren't a million other things to watch.

Cena has the hardest audience because it's diverse and he's over with all of them. It's bogus when people say "he's only over with fans 7-14". No, he's only a babyface with them, to people 15 and up, he's the most over heel. I think it's pretty much a fact at this point that the people who boo him more love to hate him. I've said it a million times, we are the anti-hero generation. People like the Joker, people like bad guys. Cena is a babyface to one demographic and a heel to another. He's stirs a deep emotional reaction with 100% of the audience. I don't think Hogan did that.

Hogan at different points in his career got different people to make noise. Cena is simultaneously the most over face and heel on the roster. If you boo him because "he's not a good wrestler" or whatever, then why do you keep buying shirts that say "Cena sucks", making signs that say "Cena sucks and buying tix to arenas to chant "Cena sucks"? It's been 7 years, I think it's safe to say that the haters love to hate him and he's every bit as over with them, but as a heel (being being a good guy is a bad thing to do with the anti hero generation).

The difference is that Hogan built not just 1 promotion, but 2. The entire WWF expansion in the 80s was carried by Hogan, without him there is no way of knowing how well WWF and the massive gamble that was Wrestlemania 1 would have worked.

Memphis and Jim Crockett Promotions could have overtaken WWF and the whole landscape would have looked far different. His match with Andre at WM3 is as iconic as it gets

Hogan was also involved in making WCW on par with WWF, he is the catalyst that led to nWo, Monday Night Wars, Goldberg etc.

Its not just that John Cena cannot possibly compete with that, its that nobody in the wrestling industry can compete with those accomplishments.

His biggest feuds were probably with Edge and Orton and his "greatest" moment was when he returned at that RR. Those pale in comparison to Hogan's. Look at these:

* Hogan vs Savage feud
* Hogan loses to Ultimate Warrior at WM
* Hogan vs Sting SC97
* Hogan vs Goldberg
* Hogan vs Rock at WM18

Those are easily some of the most iconic and greatest moments in pro wrestling, not just Hogan's. You compare his match against Rock and Cena's, and its a totally different atmosphere.

The argument against, i suppose, is that Hogan was working with far better bookers, Vince in his prime, Eric in his prime. Whereas John Cena is working under Stephanie McMahon and a almost senile bored Vince.

In retrospect, the fact that Hogan was a bit of a douchebag and backstage "powarz" is what lead to many great moments for him. The nWo only worked because the people involved had so much clout that the feud and stable got very over and hot.

Perhaps Cena is too nice of a guy and allows todays inept writing team and Vince to book him in bad feuds that lead nowhere (see Nexus, vs Kane etc).

Alot of people forget that Hogan was not really the "perfect" superstar that Vince wanted, he was a balding middle aged guy with a fake tan with loads of charisma. John Cena is the picture perfect superstar as it gets in Vince McMahons head, he does everything his boss tells him, young (or was young initially), great body, big, handsome, full head of hair etc.

(Granted Cena has had far better matches than Hogan and is probably a much nicer guy and easier to work.)

Uhh, really? You have selective memory.

Your Hogan list:

* Hogan vs Savage feud
* Hogan loses to Ultimate Warrior at WM****meaningless, he took the spotlight at the end, Warrior wasn't a mainstay at the top for any period of time
* Hogan vs Sting SC97******this BTW, is one of the worst moments in wrestling history. It single handedly KILLED the greatest angle ever. It'd be like you're about to finish masterbating and your mom walks in.
* Hogan vs Goldberg*****meaningless, it was on free TV
* Hogan vs Rock at WM18

Here is your Cena list:
His biggest feuds were probably with Edge and Orton and his "greatest" moment was when he returned at that RR.

You leave out his initial feud with Brock and taking that mantle when the next big thing took the next big flight out of WWE. Hogan was the guy they built the company on, Cena is the guy who helped keep the house up when everyone left.

Cena vs Rock is a million times better than Hogan vs Rock because it wasn't contrived, you felt like they really hated each other. Plus they fucked Hogan vs Rock by having Hollywood Hogan vs Rock, it wasn't the original character (why I was so against turning Cena).

Cena vs CM Punk is every bit as big of a deal as Hogan vs Goldberg. It was actually even better because Punk's overness will last and it was built right

Cena vs HBK for an hour

Cena vs Umaga in an incredibly underrated match

Cena vs Batista and breaking his neck

Of your Hogan list, 3 of them were actually him hurting the company. The first is just his first title win, could have went against anyone, not really that memorable. The Savage feud was awesome, Cena vs Punk is at least that good though.

You can't sell Cena short. No matter how much nostalgia and the IWC culture might try, Cena has had a career that matches up with anyone's.

You say Hogan built 2 companies, but he also destroyed one.

As for Hogan's heel turn, you can't forget that it wasn't with the WWF. It was WCW. MUCH different fanbase. That's the south, that's "rasslin" territory. That's Flair country. That's why Hogan's heel turn was so seamless.

Uhh, really? You have selective memory.

Your Hogan list:

* Hogan vs Savage feud
* Hogan loses to Ultimate Warrior at WM****meaningless, he took the spotlight at the end, Warrior wasn't a mainstay at the top for any period of time
* Hogan vs Sting SC97******this BTW, is one of the worst moments in wrestling history. It single handedly KILLED the greatest angle ever. It'd be like you're about to finish masterbating and your mom walks in.
* Hogan vs Goldberg*****meaningless, it was on free TV
* Hogan vs Rock at WM18

Here is your Cena list:
His biggest feuds were probably with Edge and Orton and his "greatest" moment was when he returned at that RR.

You leave out his initial feud with Brock and taking that mantle when the next big thing took the next big flight out of WWE. Hogan was the guy they built the company on, Cena is the guy who helped keep the house up when everyone left.

Cena vs Rock is a million times better than Hogan vs Rock because it wasn't contrived, you felt like they really hated each other. Plus they fucked Hogan vs Rock by having Hollywood Hogan vs Rock, it wasn't the original character (why I was so against turning Cena).

Cena vs Rock was nowhere as big as Hulk Hogan vs The Rock. Hulk Hogan and The Rock are 2 pop culture mainstream icons. John Cena is just big in WWE Outside of it nobody even knows who John Cena is.

And the match was poorly executed and looked so bad. When Cena locked Rock in the STF he wasn't even holding The Rock's head and The Rock was "passing out". The match was just overhyped.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan wasn't the origninal character ? So you think John Cena is the original character ? :lmao:

Cena vs CM Punk is every bit as big of a deal as Hogan vs Goldberg. It was actually even better because Punk's overness will last and it was built right

Goldberg was on a huge roll at that time. Goldberg at time was as big as WCW's Steve Austin. CM Punk was just big for one angle. Thats it.

Cena vs HBK for an hour

HBK makes everone look good.

Cena vs Umaga in an incredibly underrated match
:lmao:

Cena vs Batista and breaking his neck.
:wtf:

Of your Hogan list, 3 of them were actually him hurting the company. The first is just his first title win, could have went against anyone, not really that memorable. The Savage feud was awesome, Cena vs Punk is at least that good though.

You can't sell Cena short. No matter how much nostalgia and the IWC culture might try, Cena has had a career that matches up with anyone's.

You say Hogan built 2 companies, but he also destroyed one.

As for Hogan's heel turn, you can't forget that it wasn't with the WWF. It was WCW. MUCH different fanbase. That's the south, that's "rasslin" territory. That's Flair country. That's why Hogan's heel turn was so seamless.

You see, If there was no Hulk Hogan. There will be no John Cena.

Cena vs Rock was nowhere as big as Hulk Hogan vs The Rock. Hulk Hogan and The Rock are 2 pop culture mainstream icons. John Cena is just big in WWE Outside of it nobody even knows who John Cena is.

And the match was poorly executed and looked so bad. When Cena locked Rock in the STF he wasn't even holding The Rock's head and The Rock was "passing out". The match was just overhyped.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan wasn't the origninal character ? So you think John Cena is the original character ? :lmao:

Goldberg was on a huge roll at that time. Goldberg at time was as big as WCW's Steve Austin. CM Punk was just big for one angle. Thats it.

HBK makes everone look good.

:lmao:

:wtf:

You see, If there was no Hulk Hogan. There will be no John Cena.
You're really stupid.

First off, Cena vs Rock was as big as Hogan vs Rock. Cena is a huge multimedia star, everyone knows who he is, don't be a blind hater.

Second "the match was poorly executed" no it wasn't. You are clearly a moves counter. The timing of the moves was perfect. They worked it to get the crowd into it, that's the goal. Who cares if Cena wasn't synched in on Rock, Rock was blown up and needed to breathe lol.

Hollywood Hogan WASN'T the original character. Are you a ******? Hulk Hogan, the babyface, the red and yellow was the original iconic character. The John Cen we saw at Wrestlemania WAS the iconic Cena character that everyone knows.

Goldberg was as big as Austin for about 4 months. Punk has been the number 2 most over guy for a long time now. Punk/Cena got non-wrestling outlets talking, Goldberg/Hogan didnt'.

ALSO

Look at all the matches Hogan lost, the outcome was basically bad in the long run because of Hogan. Look at the matches Cena has lost, outcomes have so far, been good.

Don't argue whether or not Cena is good in the ring, you'll look like an idiot. Harley Race, Terry Funk, RVD, CM Punk Ric Flair, and Samoa Joe have all said he's really good. Bryan Alvarez, who writes for Meltzer, head smarks, said back in like 2008 that if you question Cena in the ring, you lose credibility.

If Hogan didnt' exist, Cena probably doesn't exist. It's stupid, incredibly fucking stupid to hold that against Cena. If Hogan was born in 1789, Hulk Hogan doesn't exist, if Cena was born in 1955, maybe Cena is Hogan. Hypothetical BS is such a stupid way to evaluate people.

If Hogan didn't exist, maybe WCW is still around albeit smaller. If Austin didn't exist, Cena doesn't exist. If Cena doesn't exist, WWE maybe isn't on USA right now.

See how stupid hypotheticals are?

So another comparison threads. Why do we compare wrestlers from one era to the other.
They are different. The only thing they have in common is that they wrestled in WWE. That’s it.
*Different names
*Different moves
*Hogan never ran, he slightly jogged
*Cena 5 move set, Hogan 3 move set
*Cena has to deal with Internet idiots. Hogan does "NOW" but not entire career
That’s just few. Let go people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members