• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HHH or Batista=Better Heel Turn?

Batista or HHH?

• Batista

• HHH

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hope people remember that the reason why Triple H was a face in the first place, was because of the hatred for John Cena.

John Cena in early 2006 was still very raw as a wrestler, his mic work was average, the ring entrance seemed unfitting and very amature-like, and he was a total babyface beginning his feud with Eric Bischoff. Triple H even admitted to telling him after a RAW episode that his theatrics after a match, "sucked" after Cena asked him "how did I do?".

Therefore, Trips feuding with him in leading weeks to wrestlemania 22, made Trips popular. When Cena or Triple H exchanged punches, the kids and females screamed for Cena while obviously the WWE's "still left" older teens;young adults, boo'd Cena. Triple H was still heel but occasionally had funny segments and teased a DX reunion. It wasn't until DX actually reunited Trips was acknowledged as a face.

Now, nothing really changed. Triple H is supposed to be a heel, but he isn't. Him returning from injury and the WWE deciding not to reunite DX still kept him as a face for some odd reason. Trips had his share of "funny" segments with Vince but nothing really went anywhere after that as he entered a feud with Orton.

With the history lesson over, Triple H to this day, has the heel gimmick but a face outlook. He has already achieved babyface status and its too late to change him. Just hope he stays out of title scene occasionally instead of all year and I'm fine.

I'd rather have Batista as a heel, simply, because it's something new and the WWE needs new faces too.

I would say that Triple H needs to turn because he is so great at it. Shawn Michaels is retiring next year, apparently, and if Bret Hart can't wrestle, then who better to give him his last match then Triple H. Now with Michaels retiring, we know that they are going to slap back on the green and black one last time, and it's kind of confirmed, because they have a tour this fall. They could have a Battle Royal or a tournament to see who will face Randy Orton for the title. Triple H and Shawn Michaels (D-Generation X) are the last two. They have a good fight. Michaels goes over Trips. So at the PPV (say No Way Out), Michaels is poised to win, but Legacy gets involved. Triple H comes down with a sledgehammer and destroys all of Legacy. Michaels tunes up the band, he's gonna win it! Then, BAM!! Triple H hits Michaels with the sledgehammer, Michaels is down. He leaves both Orton and Michaels laid out i the ring, thus the match is a no contest. His reasoning could be that Michaels was selfish in not letting HHH get the title shot. The promos between these two would be off the roof! It sets up a feud for WM 26, and turns Triple H heel, which could freshen up his character.

batista sucks. shouldn't even come back from his arm injury. no one will care if he does. i vote HHH because he is one of the best heels i've seen in a long time. don't know if he actually can be a heel cuz the fans would cheer for him anyway. i wish they had batista join legacy. give him a heel turn, give legacy some muscle so cody and ted dont constantaly get there ass kicked

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back