Batista Heel Turn?

Batista turning heel could be done very well, but I think if he did that, he'd have to move over to Raw. Smackdown doesn't have enough face value for him to go up against, but if we traded Batista and Umaga, we'd have Hardy, HBK, Triple H, Cena, and Jericho for options against Batista, plus Umaga would be given some fresh opponents as well like the Undertaker.

What the hell is the WWE waiting for..... turn Big Dave heel now!!! He would be an awesome heel and could be very entertaining. Is it just me or at the Royal Rumble, was Batista getting booed when it was down to the final three???

Batista vs Mysterio, Batista vs Matt Hardy, Batista vs Finlay..... these are just some of the possibilities that Batista could wrestle if he was to turn heel and stay on Smackdown because at the moment... I find Batista very stale on Smackdown!

As a face, theres not much where Batista can go now. I'm predicting Taker will defeat Edge at WrestleMania, but Batista may be backed in a corner now. The only thing he can do now is either turn heel or put other stars over, since I don't think he'll be back in the World Title division for awhile, or atleast if he ends up against Edge and losses at No Way Out. Khali is slowly dieing, and feuding with Mark Henry I don't think would be a good move because they have already been-there and done-that. The best move I say for Batista right now is turn heel, revert back to an angry monster, and feud against someone like Rey Mysterio. Refresh his gimmick.

Personally, I would love to see Batista turn at No Way Out. Rey takes care of the Edgeheads, Vickie, Chavo, whatever and has Edge to himself. Edge knocks the ref down and then set Rey up for spear. Batista runs out with a chair, and when you think he'll hit Edge, Rey stands up and gets hit. Ref rolls over and counts to three giving Edge the win and adding Batista to the new stable.

I dont think theres much in the line of heel work for Batista. as a heel you have to be very good on the mic and be very versatile two things that Batista isnt. The only way a Batista heel turn would work if he were in a non talking role such as like people have said an enforcer role in Edges stable but the odds of him taking a step back and being anything but a main eventer are unlikely. Batista will most likely stay in the role hes in until his age catches up with him which could be soon, he just doesnt have enough charisma to be a big time heel

think batista needs to go heel, but that just leaves too many powerful heels dragging things down. smackdown already has mark henry and khali lumbering thru the role of the power heel. batista's not good enough on the mic to generate heat like santino or jbl can so he'd have to go for the sneak attacks.

i dont ever see batista taking a step down from main event level on his own terms. in fact i cant think of a time he wasnt at that level recently. maybe a trip to RAW or ECW would give him a main event slot and give him new opponents and at the same time let some1 else have a shot... but then it's smackdown and that'l just mean they'll put mysterio back in that role.

either way smackdown needs something new because unless they push either finlay or mvp, they have only batista, rey, taker edge without being forced to use khali and mark henry. it's stale and tired

It's time for him to turn heel. The man has been a face since 2005 and it now he is just completely stale. I was watching some youtube videos back from his evolutions days and I found him to be more entertaining back then. He is one of those wrestlers who would be better suited as a heel than a face. He also needs to take a break from the World Title scene also.

Batista Should Be A Heel Cause He Really Doesn't Give A Crap About The Fans. The Man Flips Out When One Person Out Of The Crowd Doesn't Like Him. He Did His Thumbs Up Thing And I Did A Thumbs Down And He Just About Lost It. Did The Cool L On His Forhead And Said He Would Slap Me Around. No Crap Mr. Roid Rage. I Hate The Man And Want Somthing Really Bad To Happen To Him, But A Heel Turn Would Probally Show Is True Side. He's Gonna Lose It One Night And Attack A Fan.

Well in the closing moments of the No Way out PPV Batista turned on his own tag team partner the Undertaker and gave him the Batista bomb and allowed Taker to pinned by Cena...So is this what some of us have been hoping a Batista heel turn???

I hope so as Batista as heel be good for him even though i dont like him at all for his work, but seeing everyone boo him even better!!

It's not 1987 anymore - A babyface attacking another babyface doesn't automatically constitute a heel turn.

I agree with you though, I'd really like to see Batista turn heel. I think the turn would be most effective if he started to acknowledge all the boos and gradually turned on the fans.

As long as his merch. is selling, though, they won't change anything about him.

Batista needs something fresh and new and a heel turn would give him new ground. He did do the heel thing when he was part of Evolution, but he has yet to do it by himself. I would even go as far as to say have him beat Flair at Wrestlemania and solidify him as hated and disgusted by the fans. You know whoever beats Flair gets a lifetime credit as the world's biggest A-Hole and Batista retiring him mentor...WOW! He could go heel for a long time! Good ol JR could have a fit at the announcers booth and this could spark mutiple feuds that will lead to a solid title run.

:flair:

Batista needs something fresh and new and a heel turn would give him new ground. He did do the heel thing when he was part of Evolution, but he has yet to do it by himself. I would even go as far as to say have him beat Flair at Wrestlemania and solidify him as hated and disgusted by the fans. You know whoever beats Flair gets a lifetime credit as the world's biggest A-Hole and Batista retiring him mentor...WOW! He could go heel for a long time! Good ol JR could have a fit at the announcers booth and this could spark mutiple feuds that will lead to a solid title run.

:flair:

I suggested almost the same thing and my son said I was an idiot no-one would believe Batista would retire Flair. I think Flair might go that angle too they have a lot of respect for one another and it would bring a fitting end to Flair's career and a bit boost to a tired Batista.

I suggested almost the same thing and my son said I was an idiot no-one would believe Batista would retire Flair. I think Flair might go that angle too they have a lot of respect for one another and it would bring a fitting end to Flair's career and a bit boost to a tired Batista.

Yeah i think Batista could end Flair's career, but not have a heel turn. Maybe if he does end flairs career, Have to have done it or never a title shot again, e.t.c.

Yeah i think Batista could end Flair's career, but not have a heel turn. Maybe if he does end flairs career, Have to have done it or never a title shot again, e.t.c.

Are you suggesting Vince give Batista an ultimatinum? Beat Flair or else. I don't see that happening. Smackdown has too many faces. You have Taker, Mysterio, Kane and now it looks like Finlay in the hunt for the title. They need another heel. Batista needs a new storyline and having him do a heel-turn would open things up for him. He could also tag team with Edge and go for the World Tag titles. Flair and Batista were members of Evolution and I think given the reasons above Batista is the one to take him out. Batista would be hated for sure. It is the perfect time and place to do it.

Yeah i see your point, and it would be a big heel turn. But out of all people i dont think he would team with edge.

I believe that if it gives him another run at the title he would team with anyone. Batista turned his back on Evolution once and took on his good friend Triple H seeing that I can see him teaming with Edge. Batista in my eyes is just as opportunitist as Edge and any move to boost him forward I think he'd do it. If not what else is there for him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back