• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has the Royal Rumble Ran its Course?

Has the Rumble ran it's course?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think the last rumble winner the make a statement is rey mysterio.he defeated randy orton & kurt angle in a triple threat match to win the world title and he imprssed me in that night.

I don't feel the Royal Rumble has run it's course at all, in fact I was thoroughly entertained by this years Rumble. I can see what TS is saying to a certain extent, because winning the Rumble has lost a lot of it's prestige, with the winner not main eventing WrestleMania anymore. However, buy-rates still hold strong for the event, and imo besides WrestleMaina this is the show I look most forward to every year. If the WWE would change the policy back to the winner main eventing WR again, I believe this would rectify people like TS's misgivings that the show has run it's course, as it would make the match important again. Plus it would make the RR the can't miss WWE PPV it used to be for any wrestling fan, given the importance it would have and the WrestleMaina implications and impact it would bring to the main event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back