Has "The Cage" changed the way you think of anyone here?

I actually have a lot more respect for Tenta after that I Learned Something Today thread.

:)

My thought, quite frankly, is even if you don't like the product, there's always a place to post. I wish half the people that bitch about both the promotions, and trust me, there's plenty, would post in sports, the Cigar Lounge, Music, anywhere, really. I personally think both companies. I move over to the Old School. It's simple.

It's an inexact science, but half the people that bitch about both companies have the least amount of posts. And usually, they're the most annoying posters.

LULZ. This forum really doesn't include that much bitching, and it's ironic that he wanted to start a forum with That Guy.

Furthermore, someone's yet to actually explain the fuck happened with Lariat. Quite frankly, I find him more interesting that way. TM was always... Meh. Supremely Meh.

Nothing bad happened with Lariat. He didn't go into details on why he left, but he left on extremely good terms with everyone on staff. My guess is that he got a new girlfriend and wanted to devote his time to her.

Nothing bad happened with Lariat. He didn't go into details on why he left, but he left on extremely good terms with everyone on staff. My guess is that he got a new girlfriend and wanted to devote his time to her.

Fair enough. Smart man he'd be, then.

In truth, I miss the bastard. Then again, when a man's getting some, far be it for me to ask him to choose an internet forum over sex.

TM decided to just never log back in. He left before The Cage was introduced. He talked to me on MSN of how he simply got tired of the whole thing. Yapping about how he wanted to start a forum with "That guy we can't name".

Don't quote me on this. But I believe he said something along the words of "I wanna be on a forum with less bitching". Again, don't quote me on it. I just find it hilarious that he wanted to bring, you know.

Voldemort.jpg

I would've never guessed. His posts where so short.

I always thought Dudebuster420 was too good, really. Ice Cold I never saw, but Dudebuster was actually a pretty good poster. Shocked when he was bant. Though now I see it.

I always thought Dudebuster420 was too good, really. Ice Cold I never saw, but Dudebuster was actually a pretty good poster. Shocked when he was bant. Though now I see it.

True that. But the posts was far too short compared to the ones Game Rage used to post. So it wasn't something I would've imagined. Unless he actually learned the term "shorter posts".

So by the looks of it I would assume AltMan was Game Rage as well? His post in the homophobia thread is fucking huge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back