• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HartDynasty=Ratings

and you have no idea why I pm'd you??? that's funny seeing as how you pm'd me first and I just replied, but yet I'm the chode for replying to a douchebag that messaged me. So if anyone gets a message from NateDaFag, don't reply or he'll make up a whole thread just to try to bash you for it. What a fucking loser.
Lmao. NateDaFag. I seriously think I might change my name to that. Dude, I never messaged you until you did. If I did, fucking post it. I may have red repped you, but that's because you are a piss bucket poster.

Next person that flames the other is getting an infraction.

Same is said for anyone who continues to use the word "***". That is NOT tolerated here.​

Flaming is one thing, but this thread is only going to lead to trouble, and more bullshit. All you guys are doing is sitting here going "You're a dumbass douchebag cunt!" "No, YOU'RE a douchebag cunt!". Maybe I'd say it's cool if you guys were actually being entertaining.

I mainly just want this to stop because I get the feeling that HartDynasty=Ratings is going to cross the line. There's a PM system for this shit, use it guys.

c'mon XFEARBEFORE.....this is between me and nate....we never asked for you to get involved. it's ok, I prostrate myself before you and beg your forgiveness....LOL!

I concur that this is lame. Sorry. I thought the dude might give me some good ammo, but it has turned into a fucking playground bitchfest.

yeah the power abusing peice of shit that only put legacy over cleanly in a 2 on 1 match, real nice. wait and see legacy will get slaughtered by dx tomorrow night and it's pathetic. if they do put legacy over it will be HBK's doing not HHH's...

Of course it was a handicap match, why should a 13 time champion lose one on one cleanly to someone who has been here a year and achieved nothing? The clean finish in the handicap match elevated Legacy more than they have in the past six months. And of course DX will win, but Legacy will put up a fight, and just by being in a feud with DX they are climbing the ladder. Legacy don't have to win to look good.

I do too.

I'd go for some right now but I just had Arby's for the first time in four years.

I lived in Italy. They have no Arby's there.

I still don't get why Mickie James=Arby's.

Not exactly a connoisseur of vagina are ya Doc?

Uh oh, did I just reveal Doc's secret?! Are there ulterior motives to having Helms in your sig? Hmmm?

I think it has something to do with some stupid joke someone made in one of the Raw LD's a while back. I think that's why people started saying Mickie's=Arby's.

Pfffffft. Me? I'm the least-wanted male everywhere I go.

I have, however, seen those nude pics of Mickie and her vagina looks nothing like a roast beef sandwich.

And, no I'm not gay. I'm straight, and very confident in my sexuality which is why I don't have to act all macho and shit. I'm not physically or sexually attracted to men, though I can tell when they are good looking.

And I think Helms is a cool guy.

No, that's not why ST.

You guys REALLY don't get the roast beef joke? :disappointed:

I always thought it had to do with anal, you know because of the cowboy hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back