Harry Smith's WWE debut is up on WWE.com

Mad Metal

Getting Noticed By Management
It looks as if his dark match against Carlito from Monday was his official debut which the video of his match is a WWE.com Exclusive. It's worth a watch to see what the kid has.

I was there Monday night, and I can vouch for the fact that this is a decent match, and Smith can wrestle. In fact, I'd love to see Cody Rhodes vs. Harry Smith somewhere soon.

I Agree,this is a bad way of introducing him,i had hoped they'd hyped him up a bit first.

I was there Monday night, and I can vouch for the fact that this is a decent match, and Smith can wrestle. In fact, I'd love to see Cody Rhodes vs. Harry Smith somewhere soon.

They should just team them up. Both are bland, but they can get by on there fathers names for longer as a team.

Harry Smith should debut on Smackdown when he gets called up. maybe we can see a bristish stable with him and dave talor, Paul Burchil, and whoever the other guys is... i forgot his name.

Edit: i just found out his name, Drew McIntyre. a British Heel stable would Pwn for Smackdown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back