Harry Smith debut in WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TerrellCow

According to the Wrestling Observer, Harry Smith's debut angle is now officially in the works, as WWE is excepted to introduce him as part of the current Orton-Hogan storyline.

He should team with Birchill for a few months just to get himself into the spotlight a bit before they try to push him hard.

that sounds like a good idea, they could feud with the highlanders and cade/murdoch, bring some credibility back to the world tag team division, i hope though that they start to push smith at the right time and not get him labeled as a tag team wrestler. his dad should have become wwe champion, and it took edge and christian a long time to become main eventers. i think that harry smith will do us all porud and lead wwe into the next decade as wwe champion.

Shouldnt this be in spoilers? Anyways why would he be in the hogan/orton storyline?

I thought he was going to be on Smackdown....That's where he'll be able to get a lot more air time, especially with all the stars going down.

bonded_by_bud said:
Does anyone actually have a picture of him? Also is his mother one of Bret Hart's sisters?
Yes, Bret's sister Diana Hart.

Harrysmith.jpg

i can't wait to see him, he's only 19 right now, but will be turning 20 soon, he has a long future ahead of him!

Lets just hope he's not as big of a dck his father was. I mean, he was a great technical wrestler and all, but he basically threw his career and life down the drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back