The Debut of DH Smith

mont3818

Pre-Show Stalwart
So with the WWE being in England this week does anybody else think DH Smith will debut on ECW Tuesday? Could kick him off to a good start.

DH Smith naturally looks babyface to me. Natalya and TJ Wilson naturally look heel to me. So I think (and if ECW's creative team had any sense) they'd have the two try to convince Smith to join them. Long build up, depending on who the fans get behind will determine whether or not Smith joins them. Seems like the main reason why Smith and Natalya were drafted to ECW. Can't wait to see them shine on ECW and Superstars!

I have only seen DH Smith in two matches (one with Carlito and one with Charlie Haas) and from those two matches, I think he has a lot of potential. When he was drafted to Smackdown in the 2008 WWE Draft, I automatically thought to myself... FINALLY! Smith can work his way to the top and show his potential all over Smackdown. After 10 months, and no sign of DH Smith on Smackdown, he was drafted to ECW. If WWE does not push DH Smith on ECW, either by himself or in a team with Tyson Kidd and Natalya... he will probably not have much of a future in the WWE. Sure, he might not be as big or as powerful as his father was, but he could still play a big part in the WWE.

DH, I read, recently changed his look and went blonde. I think this is an attempt to "heel" up his look. I want the New Hart Foundation on TV sooner rather than later, because it will only help all involved.

DH well this stable could make him or break him. When ECW gets a 2nd title then he can chase 4 it while Kidd goes 4 ECW gold.

Whatever happens with DH Smith, He needs a tease angle with Tyson Kidd, And Natalya. A real will he, Won't he type of deal. I've never hidden the fact i'm a BIG DH fan, And think he has everthing to make it big, But he need's to differenciate from his father, By that I mean, Different attire's, Moveset, And finisher.

Only problem with DH Smith, is that he's too small, he isn't a 25-30 stone Indian giant or Samoan hoss, therefore Vince McMahon won't care.

I think they need to start a feud with Smith and Burchill. Paul should come out, and start badmouthing DH Smith, his father, and the Hart family. Saying that DH Smith is just trying to fill his father's empty wresltling boots. Maybe go on to say that Smith shouldn't even consdier himself a Hart since his skills in the ring are "Hartless". Just a constant bash fest, to draw Smith out. Paul could say that Smith wants to make his name off of a dead past. Burchill says that he is hear to end the emabarrassment of this broken dream, DH Smith.

These two could carry this off for a while, until others get involved. Perhaps TJ gets invovled, and DJ Gabriel joins Paul's side. Maybe turn this into a tag team feud. The New Hart Foundation feuding with Gabriel/Paul. Would be interesting.

Only problem with DH Smith, is that he's too small, he isn't a 25-30 stone Indian giant or Samoan hoss, therefore Vince McMahon won't care.

Are you fucking kidding me? DH Smith is 6ft 5in, 260 lb. He bigger than John Fucking Cena!

well, it appears that dh smith is going to finally return back to wwe television along side tyson kidd and natalya. my question is, what do you all think wwe has planned for this group in ecw?

I'm hoping they wind up feuding with the Colons for the Tag Team Titles.

I think the more Tag Teams the WWE has, the better.

I'm glad they finally found something for Harry to do.

It's obvious that putting him in Legacy would have been a bad idea.

I think they're gonna go over jobber teams for the first month, then they'll go on to a bigger feud.

Unless they decide to do what they did with MNM and put the Titles on them right away.

Hopefully they click well together and are brought into Raw or Smackdown so they are seen on a wider scale. I miss the era of tag teams, they need to come back in a bad way. It also helps keeps guys that are lost in the shuffle to get some t.v. time.

I have nothing but good will for DH Smith and hope he makes the Bulldog proud.

I think that the Hart Foundation 2.0 will click well and will great success. Its just a shame that the WWE fucked Teddy Hart over so bad. They would that much greater with D.H. and Tyson holding tag gold and Ted holding the U.S. or I.C. gold. Not to mention Natalya winning the divas or womens. Wishful thinking though.

I think that the Hart Foundation 2.0 will click well and will great success. Its just a shame that the WWE fucked Teddy Hart over so bad.
I'm sure Teddy Hart didn't help the situation from my understanding. He is a tad bit outspoken and his "no selling" incident at a ROH show type antics would have pissed off a lot of the guys in the locker room if he were to pull any of that shit off.

Teddy did it to himself. He wasn't listening to the producers when he was in development. He already had a history. I feel VKM made a good choice when he decided that the kid wasn't worth it.

Maybe he'll mature and come in to solidify the group one day. But that's also assuming that HF2 (my new acronym for them) will stay together in that time. Vince is funny sometime's with dropping a program once it starts to get hot.

Personally I want the Hart Attack finisher that Hitman/Anvil use to use. So what it isn't flashy, but it's classic and rather effective looking. Maybe instead of a clothesline, Tyson can hit a running leg lariat or something, to tweak it.

Its just a shame that the WWE fucked Teddy Hart over so bad.

Just for the record teddy hart screwed himself. Much like Juvi Screwed himself over.

As far as DH Smith goes. I have alot of respect for him after noticing how much work he needed he pulled himself off TV and went back into developmental to work on his skill. That in itself commands respect.

wit him being drafted to smackdown last year thought we'd see more of him. But that wasn't meant to be.

Now with All three embers of the Next Generation Hart Foundation (I'm not callin them 2.0 because they would be the third or fourth incarnation of the group) on ECW I hope they'll pull the trigger on this and let them take shape but as we already know wwe has a natural talent for fucking things up so we'll see

It should be really good having them together. I think it's best to keep them on ECW to build them up cause to alot of fans they are not going to be known or associated with the Harts.

Hopefully the announcers and promo's build that connection up, would make it much more of an epic group. I like the idea of them feuding with the Colons for the titles too, that's a good idea.

i cant wait for the hart foundation 2.0 come together...i cant wait to see how the wwe uses them... i hope that they start out really strong on ECW make there name then go to either smackdown or raw and make a name for themself... maybe even seeing them battle legacy later down the road for the tag belts and a battle of top group in wwe...i grew up watching the orginal HF and loved it so im hoping for this version to be able to do well and not write off the group 6 month down the road like wwe does alot... im hoping this will bring back the tagteam division!

i think it instead of them fueding with the colons for the titles, they should stay on ecw and build a following. Then, when legacy takes the titles from the colons, they could fued with 2.0. that would be a great fued that i for one would love to see.

i think it instead of them fueding with the colons for the titles, they should stay on ecw and build a following. Then, when legacy takes the titles from the colons, they could fued with 2.0. that would be a great fued that i for one would love to see.

God willing, DH will actually get off the ground this time. When he was drafted to SmackDown! last year, he did a big pile of nothing. At least WWE made the right choice in putting him on ECW with his former tag team partner. As for what they should do....well, I'd definitely put them against a pair of jobbers on their first time out (from what I understand, Funaki and Jimmy Wang Yang are avaiable), but certainly not for an extended period of time. The two belts definitely need to be seperated, so I propose the following. At Extreme Rules, there is a triple threat tag team contest. Colons vs Legacy vs Stampeding Bulldogs with both titles on the line. First fall gets the Raw titles, second fall gets the SD! titles.

Kinda like back at WrestleMania 2000 where Angle put both the Euro and IC belts up against Benoit and Jericho.

From there Legacy (or the Colons) would get the Raw titles and Kidd and Smith bring the tag titles back to ECW (to be shared with SmackDown!).

God willing, DH will actually get off the ground this time. When he was drafted to SmackDown! last year, he did a big pile of nothing. At least WWE made the right choice in putting him on ECW with his former tag team partner. As for what they should do....well, I'd definitely put them against a pair of jobbers on their first time out (from what I understand, Funaki and Jimmy Wang Yang are avaiable), but certainly not for an extended period of time. The two belts definitely need to be seperated, so I propose the following. At Extreme Rules, there is a triple threat tag team contest. Colons vs Legacy vs Stampeding Bulldogs with both titles on the line. First fall gets the Raw titles, second fall gets the SD! titles.

Kinda like back at WrestleMania 2000 where Angle put both the Euro and IC belts up against Benoit and Jericho.

From there Legacy (or the Colons) would get the Raw titles and Kidd and Smith bring the tag titles back to ECW (to be shared with SmackDown!).

Yeah lets definately split up those tag titles. I mean the smackdown champs can feud against Jesse and Fes...oh wait. Perhaps they could feud with Hawkins and Ryd...no they got split up too....well atleast Cryme Tyme is there for it. And as for the belts on Raw well Chavo and Jamie Noble teamed up this week. Perhaps there are a sleeper team just waiting for the tag titles to be split!

Seriously everyone should wait to see what Steroid (I mean DH) Smith can do. He has been off TV forever. Tyson Kidd isnt even all that hot yet from what I have seen on ECW.

Just when you thought he was out...they pull him right back in!

DH Smith isn't a bad wrestler. His name's bad. But he can go as a wrestler. Being a second generation superstar helps his cause and him getting numerous chances at being a moderate mid-card talent.

Tyson Kidd and DH Smith will have a solid run as the Hart Foundation, but honestly, it might not be as big as anticipated. You're basically getting the daughter of Jim Neidhart and the son of the brother-in-law of Bret Hart. And Tyson Kidd is apparently the last person to be trained in the Hart Dungeon. So who knows. I think it's WWE's failing attempt at getting these guys and Nattie some air time.

i personally think a feud between kidd and smith, the colons, and legacy would be awesome. just think, the canadian second generation (kinda), the american second generation, and the puerto rican second generation. could garner global attention for the company. also i'm not pretending to know all of their nationalities, but i know each of their parents made their name in said country. furthermore, i don't think they should be called the hart foundation at all. that is such an obscure reference to the current generation of wrestling fans that no one but us long time viewers will even know what they are talking about. but theres always wikipedia.

I think that the Hart Foundation 2.0 will click well and will great success. Its just a shame that the WWE fucked Teddy Hart over so bad. They would that much greater with D.H. and Tyson holding tag gold and Ted holding the U.S. or I.C. gold. Not to mention Natalya winning the divas or womens. Wishful thinking though.
WWE did not fuck teddy hart , teddy hart got caught with drugs in his system . from what i heard it was coke. als teddy hart would never listen to anybody in WWe or the indies. dh smith & tyson kid aka tj wilson will do great together .i saw their FCW tag team title run & they were great as a team
. i also have seen them as the stampid bulldogs in the indies.Dh smith is great wrestler like his dad & uncles . dh smith was taught by harts & taught by josh barnett later on the indies . dh smith can be a hooker if he wanted to be.

The New Hart Foundation will most likely get written into an ECW storyline some time soon, they've already aligned Tyson and Natalya. I'd love to see WWE's tag team division to get a complete rebuild now they've unified the titles with teams of all 3 brands competing. I've not seen much of DH Smith to be honest, but if he's got as much stamina and charisma as his dad then I'd love to him his debut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back