DH Smith & Tyson Kidd vs Finlay - What should happen?

SK

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaack
So as I'm sure most know DH Smith debuted last night on ECW attacking Finlay, helping who we all presume is going to be his partner Tyson Kidd who will be managed by Natalya. Striker and Matthews referred to them as the Hart Trilogy, possibly a new name instead of Hart Foundation 2.0.

Anyway what I see happening now is DH Smith and Tyson Kidd keep attacking Finlay for say 3/4 weeks after his matches, now when this happens a month or so down the line I can see Sheamus O'Shaunessy making the run in and saving Finlay. In a recent article on the main site, it said that WWE were thinking about bringing Sheamus O'Shaunessy up and putting him in a programme with Finlay, as they are both irish and have a similar look and style.

I think this would be brilliant idea by the WWE as it would start up 2 fresh tag teams, and a fresh fued in ECW, it will also give DH Smith, Tyson Kidd and Sheamus O'Shaunessy a massive rub an training in working with Finlay, as he will put them over very well.

However, this is just my opinion, do you think this would work? What could happen differently? will Sheamus O'Shaunessy even be brought up?

It certainly seems that we are going to get a tag match now with Finlay & a partner vs whatever they are going to call Smith & Kidd (Hart Trilogy or New Hart Foundation personally I like the latter much better). I really hope Sheamus is the guy who aligns with Finlay. Sheamus has worked some recent dark matches so one may conclude they are thinking about that idea vs using someone currently on the ECW roster which none are good fits with Finlay IMO.

I'm extremely excited (no pun intended) for the debut of DH Smith. Of all these new generation stars (DiBiase, Rhodes, Smith, etc.) I think Smith looks the most like a Main Eventer. Being involved with Finlay will help the Hart Trilogy not only get over, but it will help them in the ring as well.

As for Finlay's partner, I was hoping Regal would've been drafted to ECW and we could have had those two bruisers team up again and really knock around the young guns. Sheamus is another possibility, and I like the idea of him being in ECW. Another possibility would be for Finlay to align with maybe Paul Burchill, as they would produce a team similar to he and Regal, and I think Burchill is underrated and deserves to be involved in something.

Either way, I'm excited to see the Hart Trilogy finally on TV. This should be good.

I couldn't believe how huge Smith looked. Compaired to Finlay, he's massive!

That being said, Burchill and Gabriel aren't doing much of anything on the Dub, so perhaps they could lend some assistance to Finlay. Maybe it's just me, but I'd love to see Gabriel dancing, while Finlay does an Irish jig.

I'm very glad that they're going to reestablish Smith as part of the new Hart Foundation, rather than just "the fourth generic Legacy guy". When they started talking about getting an enforcer, I thought that that was going to lead to Smith's introduction and he'd be going nowhere. Teaming up with Kidd and Nat is a much better option in my opinion. He looks like he's gotten bigger, and eliminated some of that dough-eyed teen look that he used to have as well.

Hopefully, if they're in a program with Finlay, they walk out on top and start looking at potentially winning those unified tag team championships. Now if only Kidd could start using the sharpshooter and get a new haircut, they'd be set lol. Any way, I think this is a great opportunity for them to really sink their teeth for their careers.

Wow, this is almost exactly how I debuted the New Hart Foundation on EWR once, show's I've got booking talent.

Anyway, new debuts that I actually think have a chance, this is great, been ages since someone debuted who I thought would still be there in a few years. It's probably a bad omen for them. This could be the best thing to happen to ECW since DJ Gabriel.

-EDIT- My bad, what should happen? Well the obvious answer would be The Harts going over Finlay in the end, but yeah, Finlay getting a tag team partner would be a smart move to keep the fued going and as pointed out it adds yet another team to the division. -EDIT-

this is going to lead to the other Irish guy coming in to save Finaley. this is great that ECW is building the tag teams up again these are two great teams to look foward to for future. wwe is slowly rebuilding the great things they once had give it time people i say by the end of the year we will have a strong tag division again.

I've been saying this for months that eventually the WWE was going to be calling up Sheamus O' Shaunessy to either feud with Fit, or team up with him. This is no surprise to me at all, and I think it is likely that we will see Sheamus come to the rescue of Finlay, and turn out to be his cousin. Sheamus is ready, and I think he would be a solid fit in ECW.

We have been hearing for 2 years that "The New Hart Foundation" was in the works, so it was great to actually see this come to fruition. I love the pairing of Tyson Kidd and DH Smith. I think they are very comprable to the original Hart Foundation. DH Smith is the muscle of the crew much like Jim Neidhart and Tyson Kidd is the fiery technician much like Bret Hart. I am hopeful that these guys will gel as a team and be the catalyst to resurrect what has been a very lackluster tag team division.

i was unimpressed with D.H.s ECW debut. i like him, i think he will do fine, but he seemed really sloppy. the weak ass beatdown he put on finlay, the akward stance he used throughout most of the segment, i just wasn't impressed...... until they whipped out the hart attack. that was awesome, and that will definintly help them get over.

-- But they will go over, Finlay's not trying to further his career anymore, he has a job for life. they will likely be an upper echelon tag team for years to come.

It's about time that WWE (maybe) started to work on the tag division. Wether or not they stick with it is another story, but this is a step in the right direction. I've got high hopes for both guys, especially Kidd, so hopefully they can make a go of it as a team to lead to bigger things. A feud with the Colons will happen at some point you'd have to think, and I'm sure that would be cool.

First off, i hate how Matt Striker calls DH Smith "David Hart Smith" its like seriously Striker, get a life. Anyway, heres how it would go down

Hart Foundation 2.0 calls out Finlay on ECW, they start having a conversation about how Finlay is old and they are the future of the company. Finlay then attacks Kidd and hits him with a Celtic Cross, DH Smith then kicks Finlay in the face(again) and then Nayalya, Kidd, and Smith all start attacking him while hes down. Sheamus O'Shanuessy comes out to make the save, Hart Foundation 2.0 runs out of the ring and then they all have a good feud.

Sheamus would be a really nice pick to go with Finlay in this program. Nice to see the New Hart Foundation at long last. Sheamus has worked some dark matches so one would only assume hes comming up soon. Natalya will manage Smith and Kidd and I'm just really excited to see how this goes now on ECW

I actually quiet liked his debut, I do have to agree though his beatdown on Finlay was really sloppy, he could of done so much more to show how powerful he was, but only time will tell if the foundation actually does what its supposed to, without a tag team title opportunity on ECW they may as well just play as a small faction for now and just kick ass on the roster, I see big things for the son of the british bulldog, hopefully he will do a randy ortan and excell to heights not even his father could have accomplished in his time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back