• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DH Smith to ECW

Joker ' Ferreira

Next Cristiano Ronaldo (w/ brains)
Finally a draft pick I care about.

Good news for DH Smith, altough he didn't join Legacy with Randy Orton, diBiase and Rhodes he will go to ECW to get a push by teaming up with TJ Wilson (aka Tyson Kidd) I guess.

It would be a good choice and finally they put them together and with all teams being split on this year draft, its a good time to add some new talent on the tag team division.

I really hope so, WWE basically killed all of the other tag teams with the supplemental draft results, but who is there to feud with? Morrison is probabily going solo, Jesse & Festus are a joke, Brian Kendrick and Zeke are broken up, the Colons are split, so I guess my logical guess would be Priceless I guess. I hope this team pans out because I like old school tag team wrestling.

Its about time they've done something of worth. This means we're getting the New Hart Foundation. First good piece of news all day with this draft lol.

Harry wouldn't have worked right in Legacy, I think. He just seems too...soft? Not that DiBiase and Rhodes are particularly "menacing", but they at least look like they could be assholes. Smith looks like he should be the dumb one of the group lol.

Shame we can't trade Harry for an "in his prime" version of Davey Boy. But hey, DH is young, so he might prove me wrong, and its in his best interest to start off by tagging up with TJ and Neidhart.

Ahhh good news in the draft for ECW. I see another great tag team forming.

Well there are only 3 tag teams. Hopefully this will make 4. But nothings guaranteed. Good thing is the Unified Tag Titles can go to any show.

Hart Foundation V2.0, not a bad idea here. The problem though, what can the Hart's do right now. You have Tyson Kidd and DH Smith, fine, but what exactly are they going to be competing for? There are no tag titles on ECW, hell, there are no tag teams on ECW. Now, unless the rumors are true that the unified tag champs will move from show to show, then there really isn't anything the new Harts can do right now.

DH Smith needs something going for him right now. Maybe being put with his family keeps him away from the third strike, as he has yet to be utilized since being moved last year. ECW is simply for development, so anyone expecting anything major from this instantly will be dissapointed.

I like the idea of a New Hart Foundation but it kinda seems hollow without someone with the surname Hart in it...

Having done everything there is to do on Smackdown, who knows what DH will accomplish on ECW!!

Joking aside, looks like we may FINALLY be getting a new Hart Foundation. That is, if he gets any tv time. DH better not mess this up.

Did anyone else absolutely love DH Smith on Smackdown? I tuned in weekly, looking for his appearances!

Now that he's on ECW, if everyone's right, we'll get the New Hart Foundation. Hart Foundation 3.0, if you want to get technical, and include the incarnation with Bret and Owen. They obviously won't be a tag team, as much as a stable, which works for them. ECW has no tag teams or stables, so it wouldn't be hard to see them teaming up to take on guys like Christian and Mark Henry, and hopefully Tommy Dreamer, if they give him the title.

If it doesn't work, they just wait it out until DH Smith is terminated because of offenses. I've never actually seen him in the ring, but I'm guessing that Tyson and Nattie will be the focal point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back