• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Habs and IDR

Participants so far:

LSN: Penguins
IDR: Rangers
habs: Bruins
Me: Blues

Lowdown wants in, and I'd imagine he'd be taking the Rangers as well, as I believe he's a Rangers fan.

I thought Lowdown was a Kings fan, but I do stand to be corrected on that. If he's a Kings fan, I say he's in if he wants to be. If he's a Rangers fan, I'm not sure what the point would be of having two guys supporting the same team.

I thought Lowdown was a Kings fan, but I do stand to be corrected on that. If he's a Kings fan, I say he's in if he wants to be. If he's a Rangers fan, I'm not sure what the point would be of having two guys supporting the same team.

You could be right about that. I coulda sworn there was another Rangers fan here though.

You could be right about that. I coulda sworn there was another Rangers fan here though.
I am a Ranger fan, but I'm not part of the WZHL or getting into a bet where my name will be changed. I like my name and don't want to lose it. I risked it once and won, so I want to keep my perfect record.

I do think the Rangers will be victorious in this contest though.

I need to think about it. I've had this name since 2009 and don't want to lose it

I've had my name since 2010, and I want to keep it too, but read how were going to do name changes. None of us are going to be assholes about it, we're going to keep it G and PG stuff.
I do think the Rangers will be victorious in this contest though.

Plus, you're confident in the Rangers, right? So you should have no worries putting the name up, since you don't fear losing, right? ;)

I've had my name since 2010, and I want to keep it too, but read how were going to do name changes. None of us are going to be assholes about it, we're going to keep it G and PG stuff.
You guys were discussing names like "♥ Matt Cooke's Cookie ♥". That's not PG, that's NC17. Hell, that's rated N for nobody, because nobody should be subjected to a name like that. That is beyond offensive.

Plus, you're confident in the Rangers, right? So you should have no worries putting the name up, since you don't fear losing, right? ;)
Being the 6 seed makes me more confident. We get to school the Capitals then we will probably get some other team we have probably beaten 10 times already because the Penguins will lose.

So the parameters of this wager are make the conference finals and you're safe, right?

Rangers did it last year, they'll do it again. I'm in.

Sweet. Playoffs start tonight, so we have the bet set, yes?

LSN - Penguins
IDR - Rangers
habs - Bruins
Thriller - Blues
Lowdown - Kings
Stormtrooper - Rangers

--

Any last-minute participants? Playoffs begin at 8PM EST. We'll call that the cut-off.

You guys were discussing names like "♥ Matt Cooke's Cookie ♥". That's not PG, that's NC17. Hell, that's rated N for nobody, because nobody should be subjected to a name like that. That is beyond offensive.

That was FitFinlay's idea, not any of ours. I won't give anyone that name.

Being the 6 seed makes me more confident. We get to school the Capitals then we will probably get some other team we have probably beaten 10 times already because the Penguins will lose.

You think the Pens fall to the Isles? Wow. I ca't see them losing to anyone but the Rangers, honestly.

So the parameters of this wager are make the conference finals and you're safe, right?

You got it.
Rangers did it last year, they'll do it again. I'm in.

Sweet man. We got 6!

You think the Pens fall to the Isles? Wow. I can't see them losing to anyone but the Rangers, honestly.
I wouldn't be shocked if they give the Pens all they have. If Crosby isn't good to go, and with the Isles are playing lights out right now, it could happen.

Also, if the 7 seed beats the 2 then Pittsburgh plays them and not the Rangers.

Big night tonight, boys! Thriller's Blues are out as they lost in the first round, but both the Rangers and Bruins are in for game seven's tonight.

Still Safe:
LSN - Penguins
IDR - Rangers
habs - Bruins
Lowdown - Kings
Stormtrooper - Rangers

Lost:
Thriller - Blues

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics