• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Group Shot Roll Call

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
All right, the concept is pretty simple: I post a group photo of women, then you, from left to right, tell me whether or not you'd fuck them. Eligible answers are: yes, no, or more information needed (e.g., need to see her face in full or need to see her naked before making a decision).

First pic coming up in a few minutes.

28jh8r7.jpg

Yes, No, No, No, More Information Needed (need to know whether or not she'd be able to transform her envy into a hellacious BJ).

No
No
No
No
She seems to be the only one out of the group that is closest to my age (If she isn't older than me I'll just roll over and die). Yes she might look like a sloth with an vacuum for a mouth attached to the fridge but I think she would suck a dick like a champion.

Yes, Yes, Yes (alcohol for confidence), Yes, Maybe (whatever amount of alcohol I needed for no. 3, multiply that by 12)

Yes, Yes, Yes, No....and need more info....I mean shit, if she gives great head the morning after, ya never know. Fat girls are PROVEN to give great brain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back