• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Great tribute to the UFC

jmt225

Global Moderator
With UFC 100 coming up, someone made this promo video in the company's honor.

[youtube]Vq_XUHY9qKE[/youtube]

Even if you're not particularly a fan of the sport, I see no reason why anyone here should miss out on this. Two title fights, with one including a former pro wrestler. And the rest of the card is great as well.

It's just a historic event that I suggest everyone try to watch come this Saturday.

An anniversary celebration isn't complete without an extended Kid Rock performance halfway through the event.

I'll be watching, hopefully. It's on Virgin 1 apparently in England, but anyone else know for sure?

I was watching UFC's 100 greatest fights count down last night. They've got some really good stuff.

I'm basically into MMA for Lesnar, and ex wrestler, lol. Must say, I have been watching some other fights and I'm very impressed.

I was watching UFC's 100 greatest fights count down last night. They've got some really good stuff.
Nothin to really say here but I found this gif n' thought of your sig:

b7kqbt.gif

She's stunning...

With UFC 100 coming up, someone made this promo video in the company's honor.

[youtube]Vq_XUHY9qKE[/youtube]

Even if you're not particularly a fan of the sport, I see no reason why anyone here should miss out on this. Two title fights, with one including a former pro wrestler. And the rest of the card is great as well.

It's just a historic event that I suggest everyone try to watch come this Saturday.

Pre ordered it already. I'm looking forward to it more than I did WM this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back