• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good Bye My Friends

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
[YOUTUBE]U4_5c1OJXc4[/YOUTUBE]​

I'm stepping down, because it isn't fair to the posters, or the fellow staff members for me to not be here as often as I should be. Real life has gone haywire, and I have some very important things I need to deal with before being able to return full time to the forums. I thank IC and Sly (also Luther?) for the chance to help moderate the forums, and I want my fellow staff to know it was a pleasure working alongside all of you. Except Sid. Seriously man, the tampon goes in the front hole.

KB and NorCal have mentored me from Day 1, and I know it was mostly them that got me this chance, so you guys definitely deserve a huge thank you, and also to X, since him and I have become quite good friends since his illustrious return.

I'll still be available on MSN daily (so add me if you haven't), and I'll be back on occasion until this is all sorted out. Maybe once I'm back full-time, pad the post count a bit, and get massive rep for my return, I'll be modded again...

You were one of my favourite posters dude. I really hope real life treats you well.

Hope to still see you around these parts quite often despite not being a mod.

Best of luck with everything.

I'm not disappearing entirely. Just going to the mod retirement village for a while, as most others have done. Which means I'll be back occasionally, just not "full time"...

Damn, NSL.

I really hope things turn out for you, man.

Good luck.

:worship:
I salute you as a great TNA fan. May you have luck in your future endeavors and return soon.

Damn. First Luther steps down as admin and now you step down as mod. This is a sad day.

NSL, you wound me, bro... we worked so well in the TNA section.

You're still my motherfucker.

Wow, I hate to hear this. You worked hard to get people excited about TNA. Hope everything gets sorted out and that you are back full-time again soon!

Who shall I talk to about concert venues and Kittie shows now?!

Also, I'm hoping the shit turns out in your favor....

Sucks to hear NSL, I got ya on MSN so I know we'll still converse in the future. I hope ya get everything sorted out man.

It's a tragedy. The WZ staff seems to be falling apart. You'll still be mod.......IN MY HEEEAAAAAART! *sobs uncontrollably*

It's a tragedy. The WZ staff seems to be falling apart. You'll still be mod.......IN MY HEEEAAAAAART! *sobs uncontrollably*

How's it falling apart? positions change all the time. It's ok though, I am sure NSL will be a mod again. He's the bees knees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back