Girl Throws Puppies into River

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
I can't even bring myself to post the video here, because it's literally the most disturbing thing I've seen in years. I'm still physically upset from having watched it myself.

For those of you who don't know and wish to appease your morbid curiosity, google it. Those of you who've already seen it know what I'm talking about.

All I can say is that I really do hope someone finds this cunt and beats her within an inch of her life. If I read tomorrow she was found dead, having been hog-tied and washed up after drowning on some muddy bank in the very river she threw those helpless dogs into, I might actually smile some.

I know the likelihood she's reading this is nil, but all I can say is I hope you experience the same torture you murdering fuck.

Would you rape her again after you killed her, I have a feeling the answer is yes.
No. That would involve searching the river for her severed limbs after I detach them in furious and rageful sex. Followed by tossing them into the river after a long and primal scream of disgust and vengeance.

I'd hate to go through the trouble of gluing her back together.

You know what, maybe I'll just keep her tied in my room, do my business and feed her dog food to preserve her. Until she wants to die. But then I deny her of that because that would be a privilege. Something she does not deserve.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2378935]You know what, maybe I'll just keep her tied in my room, do my business and feed her dog food to preserve her. Until she wants to die. But then I deny her of that because that would be a privilege. Something she does not deserve.[/QUOTE]

Just feed her to dogs, alive.

I'm appalled after watching such a video. The two people in that video are very sick in the head. The one girl just carelessly throwing pups in the river while seeming to enjoy herself and the pups are defenseless which was the worst thing because they were new born pups. And the accomplice capturing every moment not even trying to intervene. What a horrible disgusting act. I hate cruelty to animals and this is one of the worst things I've ever seen from such a subject.

I've seen a lot of crazy shit on the internet, and my stomach is pretty strong. With that being said, the only videos I would never ever watch is ones like.

I probably will not watch this, because i find this type of cruelty just sick and saddening, i hope the bitch dies and gets raped one day then tortured and left to die in pain defenseless.

It's a good thing I'm not allowed to leave the country.. I'll tell you that much. Otherwise I would go after this bitch myself. As much as I am against hitting women, I'm more against someone hurting a dog. Or any animal for that matter. Fucking cunt will get her's.

I've seen a lot of crazy shit on the internet, and my stomach is pretty strong. With that being said, the only videos I would never ever watch is ones like.
Agreed. I made the mistake of watching that dog/soldier video—not knowing at all what i was about to see mind you—from a few years back and was left rather void for awhile there.

Yeah the first one I saw was these assholes throwing a puppy from a balcony into an alligator pit. You can hear the puppies cries after it hits the ground and it's legs break. Saddest shit in the world. That is why I have more empathy for animals than humans.

Yeah the first one I saw was these assholes throwing a puppy from a balcony into an alligator pit. You can hear the puppies cries after it hits the ground and it's legs break. Saddest shit in the world. That is why I have more empathy for animals than humans.

Where's Underdog when you need him?

underdog.jpg

I have seen worse online...WAY worse. I am not condoning what she did, just saying I have seen some stuff that would make you go into a violent rage. She will get caught over time, when morons tape this stuff they get caught most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back