• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grandma to have baby... with grandson

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Indiana Grandmother Is Having a New Baby. With Her Grandson.

Indiana Grandmother Is Having a New Baby. With Her Grandson.Here is the heartwarming story of 72-year-old Pearl Carter, her lover and grandson Phil Bailey, and the $54,000 surrogate mother they have impregnated. Sorry, did I say heartwarming? I meant, oh my god get it out of my head.

What could be more beautiful than two people in madly in love? If those people are a grandmother and her grandson, almost anything! For example, take the story of Pearl Carter and Phil Bailey, the delightful couple who also happen to be genetically related.

According to Australia's New Idea magazine, Pearl had a daughter, Lynette, who she gave up for adoption at age 18. In 1983, that daughter had a son, named Phil. After Lynette died of brain cancer, Phil decided to track down his grandmother:

'We both cried but kept talking for three hours,' she says. 'When he emailed me a photo, I thought what a handsome and sexy man he was before pinching myself – he was my grandson!'

The attraction intensified when the two met:

The pair spent the first week shopping, bowling and eating out. During the second week, giggly on wine after a night out, Pearl decided she wasn't going to deny her feelings anymore.

The pair spent the first week shopping, bowling and eating out. During the second week, giggly on wine after a night out, Pearl decided she wasn't going to deny her feelings anymore.

'I called Phil into my bedroom, sat him on the bed, and then I leant over and kissed him,' Pearl says.

'I expected rejection but instead he kissed me back.'...

That night, grandmother and grandson became lovers.

Yes, that's right, the grossest sentence you've ever read: "That night, grandmother and grandson became lovers."

But it gets better, if by better, you mean, even weirder! The unlikely pair moved in together... and decided to have a baby!

The determined pair then decided to use Pearl's retirement money to find a surrogate mother and buy a donor egg to inseminate with Phil's sperm. They placed an ad asking for an open-minded surrogate, and Roxanne Campbell applied. The three met up a few times and hit it off.

'Initially I was shocked,' says Roxanne on learning the couple were related. 'But they're a brilliant pair and I saw how much they loved each other. I know the baby will be loved too.'

Well.

The truth is, it's hard to think that two consenting adults shouldn't be allowed to do it with each other, even if it is among the grossest of all possible incest permutations. And why shouldn't they be allowed to raise a kid, assuming that the whole "incest" thing stays between, you know, the parents? (This is leaving aside the question of why on earth they agreed to be profiled by an antipodean lifestyle magazine when they are apparently from the U.S.—one of many things that makes the story smell a little fishy. OK, very fishy.)

But being open-minded about it doesn't mean that I ever want to read something like this again, ever, in my life:

'Living with Phil as my life partner has been amazing. He cooks and cleans and we make love three times a week. We can't keep our hands off each other.'

Wow... just wow, that's really all that can be said

Ya know how how when you were a kid in school and the teacher gave you the whole family tree project... yeah well, there kid is gonna have one hell of fun time trying to explain his family tree in front of the class

Oh and case you were wondering what the proud parents-to-be look like...

340x_pealphil.jpg

Oh snap, KB put himself into a awkward situation.

Yes to Sly. Damn having to get hit by that bus and needing surgery. They made me look like a 22 year old man. I'll try to find the before and after pictures for you.

And yes I love my grandmother, who happens to be a woman I've seen adult (no joke here so don't look for one. I mean it like it sounds) pictures of and uh.....damn.

Those crazy Indiana folk. Wonder if both these individuals drive like idiots? Hell, they probably drink some shitty beer, too. And, they likely live near the casket factory there in (I believe) Batesville.

If you couldn't tell, I have an extreme disdain for most people from that state. It was instilled in me by my loving Daddy. And Pappaw.

Shit. I have a cousin who's aunt happens to be his grandmother, but that poor little bastards mom happens to be his great grandmother. That is some fucked up shit.

Ya know what sentence may be the sickest in the entire article?, this one...

The pair spent the first week shopping, bowling and eating out.

Just think about it for a minute... you'll either laugh or more than likely you'll vomit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back