Grandma to have baby... with grandson

Why? I hate how everyone thinks that a person from Indiana is an idiot. The idiots all come from either Southern Indiana, the gangs of Indy, or Gary. Cause Gary is just screwed up.

That child is gonna be the most fucked up little boy or girl in the world, what happens in mother takes a liking to it, is daddy gonna get jealous?.

they could hash it out on jerry springer!

That child is gonna be the most fucked up little boy or girl in the world, what happens in mother takes a liking to it, is daddy gonna get jealous?.

they could hash it out on jerry springer!

Do you mean the surrogate or granny?

Granny will prolly have dropped dead before the kid gets of age to properly molest.

People like this should not be allowed to procreate.

Do you mean the surrogate or granny?

Granny will prolly have dropped dead before the kid gets of age to properly molest.

People like this should not be allowed to procreate.

Muslims marry their cousins and i whole heartidly agree (i would never marry my cousin by the way lol), what the hell are two people who are the same blood having babies together, its just really weird and the amount of deifects that child is gonna have is gonna be sickening.

I think this already happened in Futurama a couple of years ago. Another case of tv predicting the future ;) Probably not quite as funny in real life though, unless you aren't actually the people involved.

Actually, this is Pearl's way of saving money on birthday gifts.

Also, if Pearl Carter marries Phil Bailey, she becomes Pearl Bailey.

pearlo.jpg

So I worked out this child family tree if there was no surrogate mother and the grandmother and grandson had the child together(mind you it would have a lot of birth defects).

The child would sound like this.

'Ya,...so my grandmother is also my sister' :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back