General ROH Spam Thread

So this happened this week...

[YOUTUBE]wkjrZRuofpU[/YOUTUBE]

A. Jay Lethal vs. Jay Briscoe is gonna be awesome as fuck

B. I really hope Roddy & his shitty little boots wins the triple threat as I have little desire to see Elgin or Moose in a World Title match.

ROH is also doing another one of their huge sales this weekend...
rohmemorialdaysale2015full.jpg

I just placed a big order myself

• Young Bucks: Superkick Party
  • Tyler Black: Gods Last Gift
  • ROH vs SCUM
  • ROH/NJPW: Global Wars 2014
  • ROH/NJPW: WOTW 2014
  • Conquest Tour- Milwaukee 3/13/15
  • Conquest Tour- Chicago Ridge 3/14/15
  • SCOH IX

I thought about getting the War Machine shirt also, but my order was already well over $100 with just those DVDs.

The main event is something I'd like to peep. I wonder if Jay Lethal will be the one to pin Briscoe after 2+ years.

So this happened this week...

[YOUTUBE]wkjrZRuofpU[/YOUTUBE]

A. Jay Lethal vs. Jay Briscoe is gonna be awesome as fuck

B. I really hope Roddy & his shitty little boots wins the triple threat as I have little desire to see Elgin or Moose in a World Title match.

ROH is also doing another one of their huge sales this weekend...
rohmemorialdaysale2015full.jpg

I just placed a big order myself

• Young Bucks: Superkick Party
  • Tyler Black: Gods Last Gift
  • ROH vs SCUM
  • ROH/NJPW: Global Wars 2014
  • ROH/NJPW: WOTW 2014
  • Conquest Tour- Milwaukee 3/13/15
  • Conquest Tour- Chicago Ridge 3/14/15
  • SCOH IX

I thought about getting the War Machine shirt also, but my order was already well over $100 with just those DVDs.

I was at that Chicago show. Jacobs/ACH was excellent and the show overall was a lot of fun

Really hope Lethal is the one to take down Briscoe after two years, would be an awesome sight.

Honestly if this main event was the plan all this time (which I doubt) then bravo to ROH for such a subtle build this last year.

Really hope Lethal is the one to take down Briscoe after two years, would be an awesome sight.

Honestly if this main event was the plan all this time (which I doubt) then bravo to ROH for such a subtle build this last year.

Apparently it was the plan all along so long as both guys remained over. I think it's obvious Lethal will win though, as he's the most credible person not named AJ Styles who can beat Jay Briscoe and is also still over while I feel people have got kind of bored of Briscoe's dominance. It should be a good match nonetheless.

Having now seen him live, I have a question about Roderick Strong:

Why are people so obsessed with his boots?

because they're shitty & little duh. I actually have no idea, I assume it's one of those things that started out as just a joke for the guys in the locker room & eventually made it to social media where the fans, wanting to feel like they're apart of everything latched on to it.

So at the TV taping in NYC the night after Best in the World, ROH has officially announced Samoa Joe and AJ Styles vs. Kaz and Daniels.

Now I'm having constant flashbacks of all manners of outstanding matches involving every combo imaginable of these four guys for over a dozen years(not to mention the ridiculously good Styles/Angle vs. Daniels/Kaz program from three years ago which should be a good barometer for this encounter) and I can't stop marking out.

samoa-joe-middle.jpg

As I saw someone say on Reddit, the most probable start to the match will be a loud, "fuck TNA" chant from the crowd followed by each guy smiling.

How fun is it that even without solid tracking on the syndicated shows, anyone with a brain can figure out that ROH has more veiwers than TNA.

LULZ.

Boggles my fucking mind that between Sinclair and DA they cant through 7.50 at ROH in promotional or production budget. Ugh.

That's actually sorta why I didn't get tix to that show as well. I feel like there is almost no chance at all that Roddy will win.

I found him very impressive at BITW.

Think ill become a weekly viewer starting this week. Interested in Roddy vs Nakamura, and Kingdom Vs Chaos.

Interested in BITW fallout as well

Curious who gets the TV Title next, maybe Lethal should just hand it off to Dijack and let him go be his badass self with the belt.

I'd like Dalton Castle to get it but I think he's a bit too new to the roster to get a title so quick. Kyle O'Reilly is a real possibility as hes already brought Lethal to a draw and Kyle getting a singles run with a title will be a good indicator of how good he could do with the World title someday.

There are a lot of people I'd like to see get a run with it, O'Riley, Dijack, Silas, Mark Briscoe, Mike Bennett, Sabin, Adam Page, Bobby Fish, Sydal... you know what, maybe it's time for another big ass ROH tourny.

O'Reilly was booked in a triple threat against Styles and Strong, and while he's there solely to take the losing fall he's still being given a lot to do with the upper card guys in the World title scene.

I'm really hoping Fish takes the TV belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back