General ROH Spam Thread

I've watched an episode with the winner of the Top Prospect and really enjoyed it. I will be watching more ROH to see if I will have another wrestling program to watch.

Idk what that is but if it is Jay Lethal then I agree.

That's Jay Briscoe actually.

Which brings me to a problem that ROH really should have addressed, it's a little strange having both singles champions be named Jay, and one of those champions has a stablemate also named Jay.

Which brings me to a problem that ROH really should have addressed, it's a little strange having both singles champions be named Jay, and one of those champions has a stablemate also named Jay.

Yeah, they really like that name.

I've seen photos of the Baltimore TV taping and it's great how many people are coming out for all these shows. It's a really busy schedule for ROH but they're either selling out ticket allocation or having standing room only at every show this year. IDK how It'll go but I think Chicago will be a tough one, even with Joe, because that buildings so big.

And they had the titantron/Honortron set-up in Baltimore so that looks like It'll be a permanent fixture for TV tapings and PPV's. Reminds me of the RAW is WAR titantron.

Yeah, they really like that name.

I've seen photos of the Baltimore TV taping and it's great how many people are coming out for all these shows. It's a really busy schedule for ROH but they're either selling out ticket allocation or having standing room only at every show this year. IDK how It'll go but I think Chicago will be a tough one, even with Joe, because that buildings so big.

And they had the titantron/Honortron set-up in Baltimore so that looks like It'll be a permanent fixture for TV tapings and PPV's. Reminds me of the RAW is WAR titantron.

The last few times I've gone to shows in Chicago there have been noticeably more people than the time before. I haven't made every single one, but it has definitely been going up. It's not so much that they don't sell out as it is that there is always room for more chairs or people standing, so they can't/don't really cap the GA ticket sales.

Indeed.

Just watched this weeks episode and I thought the ending with BJ Whitmer and Steve Corino's son was so well done. They're obviously going to make an old-school rivalry out of this where Corino keeps refusing to wrestle until Whitmer makes it seriously personal. Kind of a throwback to Raven/Sandman.

Thanks Papa. I figured I'd get it wrong but that's okay. I'll take more watching to figure everything out.

Just to prove I wasn't making it up:

1908219_10153098820511328_8715702733765567882_n.jpg

Something like 1,400 there according to PWInsider's live reporter. And just to point out, its been over a year and a half now since ROH returned to an area they previously ran and didn't draw more people to that show. It's not only proof that TV is hot but it's proof that the company are doing their job well.

Something like 1,400 there according to PWInsider's live reporter. And just to point out, its been over a year and a half now since ROH returned to an area they previously ran and didn't draw more people to that show. It's not only proof that TV is hot but it's proof that the company are doing their job well.

Also proves Joe draws

Also proves Joe draws

ROH Joe draws, TNA Joe puts people to sleep and gets fat jokes.

ROH have announced they're returning to MCU Park (the baseball stadium show they took from TNA) on August 22nd, the night before Summerslam which is also in Brooklyn. This is a smart strategic move but will probably piss off the WWE in some way.

The show last night was really good. I don't know what will go to TV, but Jacobs/ACH, the tag team match, and Joe/Elgin were all excellent. Most of the street fight was on the opposite side of the building so I couldn't see it. Joe was obviously the most over, but ACH and Roddy both got huge pops.

TNA Joe is one of the reason I stuck with TNA for as long as I did, he was one of the few bright spots on that company for a long time.

The show last night was really good. I don't know what will go to TV, but Jacobs/ACH, the tag team match, and Joe/Elgin were all excellent. Most of the street fight was on the opposite side of the building so I couldn't see it. Joe was obviously the most over, but ACH and Roddy both got huge pops.

Roddy's pops this year have been insane. He's bigger than DVon was in the Impact Zone.

Why was Dvon so over at the Impact Zone?

Was their a new episode of ROH this week? I set my DVR to record the series and got nothing last night.

Why was Dvon so over at the Impact Zone?

Because the majority of the people who attend TNA tapings at Universal aren't paying to see TNA specifically but are going because its a free wrestling attraction available to them in the studios, so they get a ton of people who may have watched wrestling at some point and D-Von was part of WWE at the height of its popularity.

Was their a new episode of ROH this week? I set my DVR to record the series and got nothing last night.

There was. It features Joe's ROH TV debut. Don't know what the issue was on your end.

PWInsider.com is reporting former Ring of Honor Tag Team Champion Jimmy Jacobs has signed a deal to join the WWE creative team, and he will begin with the company in April after WrestleMania.

Jacobs’ WWE signing has reportedly been in the works for some time now, and his last appearance for ROH could be the March 27th Supercard of Honor event in California.

My jaw dropped when I read this. Makes it that much cooler that I saw him on Saturday.

ROH Spoilers Talk

Glad The Addiction got the belts over the Young Bucks, it'll be interesting to see reDRagon as challengers for a while. So basically KRD is a TNA invasion with The Addiction and Sabin at the helm?

Just discovered that apparently I do once again get ROH Wrestling here. We did for a long time during it's run and then all of a sudden it stopped out of nowhere, but now it's back. So yeah. Watching the latest episode right now, the Supercard of Honor show. Joe vs. Jay Briscoe...these two had a fantastic cage match about a decade ago for the title, that match is a bit undersung. Shame Joe is only around for such a short time before WWE snatched him up finally.

Officially announced:

- Delirious vs. Gedo
- Roderick Strong vs. Kushida
- Jay Lethal vs. Takaaki Watanabe
- ROH Tag Team Champions Chistopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian vs. Michael Bennett & Matt Taven (IWGP tag champions) vs. Young Bucks
- Michael Elgin vs. Tetsuya Naito
- Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi & Jushin Liger
- IWGP Champion A.J. Styles vs. Mystery Opponent
- Mark & Jay Briscoe vs. Shinsuke Nakamura & Kazuchika Okada

Card for War of the Worlds. This is really good, I want to see all of these matches

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back