General ROH Spam Thread

...and this is just night one!

wish they had done it on a weekend though, I would've been able to fly out & go to these shows then, seriously who the fuck books to huge shows like this on a Tuesday & Wednesday?!

War of the Worlds Night 2 card:

Page vs. Watanabe
Elgin vs. Kushida
O’Reilly vs. Naito
Tanahashi vs. Strong
The Addiction vs. Okada and Gedo
Lethal vs. Nakamura vs. Mark Briscoe vs. Jushin Liger
Jay Briscoe vs. Fish
Bullet Club (AJ and The Bucks) vs. The Kingdom (Cole and Bennett and Taven)

Another STACKED card. Wow.

Battle of the Bookers is hilarious

Gedo and Delirious are just two wrestlers I've never enjoyed. Well, I take that back slightly, Delirious had a pretty awesome feud and series of matches over several years with Matt Sydal. But as much as I like him as a character, most of the time his matches on ROH shows are always skippable. I doubt this will be any different.

Night Two looks good. Several matches with potential to be awesome.

Does Delirious actually wrestle anything than spot shows?

Basically no. He works the occasional ROH show when the match-up makes sense.

The only other company that he had been working outside of ROH shows(or ROH co-promoted shows like the ones they did with Preston City Wrestling last Fall) in the last couple years or so was Chikara(and it's "Wrestling is..." incarnations during its hiatus), and he lost a "Loser leaves Chikara" match against UltraMantis Black back in December, leaving him as solely the booker and guy who runs the dojo for ROH, and occasionally as a wrestler for the company.

Global Wars Night 1 is officially a IPPV now!

And the card is in:

Gedo/Moose vs. Young/Watanabe
Cedric vs. Okada
Ropongi Vice vs. The Decade(Page/Whitmer) vs. reDRagon vs. The Addiction
The Kingdom(Bennet/Taven) vs. Sydal/Liger
Sabin vs. KUSHIDA
Elgin vs. Tanahashi
Nakamura vs. ACH
Naito vs. Lethal
ROH All-Stars(Briscoes/WarMachine/Strong) vs. Bullet Club(AJ/Bucks/Anderson/Gallows)

Another stupidly loaded card(though the Moose match is ridiculously random and should hopefully be a pre-show thing). These cards have been booked far better than last year's shows.

No word on whether or not Sabin v. KUSHIDA will be an Alex Shelley-on-a-pole match.

Far be it for any of you fucks to tell me. You know the things I like most about ROH are Adam Cole, who will be WWE Champion one day, and War Machine, who'll be lucky to be on NXT.

The two changes I'd make to War Machine:
1) Don't let either of those bastards cut promos. Ever. It ruins their mystique.
2) Give them Humans Are Such Easy Prey by Perturbator as their theme.

roddy.jpg

This will most likely be the stiffest wrestling match to ever happen. Urine will run down Brock Lesnar's leg as he watches.

That Addiction vs. reDRagon match was awesome. And the KRD reveal at the end was a nice touch.

Never cared for Kazarian and Daniels much before this match but they were great.

O'Reilly's cross armbreaker/whatever kind of leg locked he grabbed on Kaz and Daniels at the same time was a pretty cool spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back