General ROH Spam Thread

Dalton Castle, who plays Ashley Remington in Chikara has also been announced for the Top Prospect Tournament. ROH with some good announcements today.

013015achpatron.jpg

How can I really complain? This will be good for sure. ACH will need to tone down though.

I'll be at the Dayton show the next night.

My hopes for Alberto's opponent are O'Reilly, Elgin, or Cedric(in that order).

I'm glad he's facing ACH in Dearborn and not the show I'm attending.

Main thoughts after suffering through 3/4 of final battle

MOOSE

What a fucking prescence that guy has. Not to mention, that spear is fucking tits-out. I expect to see he and Hanson at a Florida Developmental territory near you by this time next year.

I still like ACH a lot. With the right coaching he can put extreme physical gifts to good use.

ROH feels like its rebuilding, but has some decent prospects. Elgin still looks like a choad, not sure why they wanted to build their brand around a guy with a cul-de-sac hairdo.

n3IEkGW.jpg

Don't necessarily know why he's in the promo material for the 13th Anniversary if he's injured, but it could be an indication he will return for it. If he does I'll be pretty surprised.

Huge 6-man announced for the 1/24 taping at the ECW Arena:
123014phillysixman.jpg

Allow me to be the first to say what will surely be chanted by hundreds more during the match: This is Awesome.

Also, Bullet Club joining forces in ROH? :worship:

FYI, the names scheduled for the 13th Anniversary Show PPV thus far through promotional posters is insane:

Jay Briscoe
AJ Styles
Alberto Del Rio/El Patron
The Young Bucks
reDRagon
Jay Lethal
Tommaso Ciampa
Matt Sydal
Adam Cole
The Kingdom
The Addiction

This card could be off the chain if they can book it right.

The thing is that I am starting to think is that some of those guys are a little bit "stale" at the moment. The booking will dictate everything, but aside from the possibles Jay Briscoe vs. AJ Styles match and Del Rio vs. Lethal, nothing else seems fresh. The tag division in it's own was such a big focus in 2014, that they've had all the matches that they could have had. I am crossing my fingers for good stories in order to at least keep up the buzz they've made in 2014. I am assuming that Cole/Styles is the focus for next year's Final Battle, but a lot changes. Someone new needs to step up. Let it be O'Reily.

The thing is that I am starting to think is that some of those guys are a little bit "stale" at the moment. The booking will dictate everything, but aside from the possibles Jay Briscoe vs. AJ Styles match and Del Rio vs. Lethal, nothing else seems fresh. The tag division in it's own was such a big focus in 2014, that they've had all the matches that they could have had. I am crossing my fingers for good stories in order to at least keep up the buzz they've made in 2014. I am assuming that Cole/Styles is the focus for next year's Final Battle, but a lot changes. Someone new needs to step up. Let it be O'Reily.

Not a chance it's Kyle. Why? reDRagon means too much. ROH fans have been saying for awhile how reDRagon are awesome, but now its becoming universal that they're awesome, there are few people who can watch them and not like them, that's rare, especially for non-WWE guys. That added to their spot in NJPW will keep them together for awhile. I see them holding the titles for another few months before dropping them to War Machine, once Rowe is back.

As for fresh matches, they still haven't done Addiction vs. Young Bucks vs. reDRagon which is the match I initially wanted for Final Battle. ACH & Sydal seem to be forming an occasional partnership now too.

They do need to freshen things up a little, but I think that'll happen at the first two TV tapings of the year. If they are planning to go the Briscoe/Styles route I'm interested in how they'll have Briscoe act toward Styles. We could see for the first time in a long time a heel Jay Briscoe - who will never get booed, the guy made homophobic remarks on Twitter two years ago and STILL got cheered after it.

FYI, the names scheduled for the 13th Anniversary Show PPV thus far through promotional posters is insane:

Jay Briscoe
AJ Styles
Alberto Del Rio/El Patron
The Young Bucks
reDRagon
Jay Lethal
Tommaso Ciampa
Matt Sydal
Adam Cole
The Kingdom
The Addiction

This card could be off the chain if they can book it right.

So Ciampa is confirmed for 13th Anniversary? So much for Nigel's zero tolerance policy with him.

Huge 6-man announced for the 1/24 taping at the ECW Arena:
123014phillysixman.jpg

Allow me to be the first to say what will surely be chanted by hundreds more during the match: This is Awesome.

Also, Bullet Club joining forces in ROH? :worship:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT

were the fuck can I get tickets for this???

ROH's website. If ya grab tickets, I'll cya there big guy.

Are you going?

The rest of the crew has had a lukewarm reaction to it. Personally, I want to see this match, in THAT arena, fucking BADLY :lmao:

How many of the BeardGang are going? Will there be top notch color coordination ?

Are you going?

The rest of the crew has had a lukewarm reaction to it. Personally, I want to see this match, in THAT arena, fucking BADLY :lmao:

How many of the BeardGang are going? Will there be top notch color coordination ?

Whole BeardGang is going. No color coordination, just Zubaz and wrestling shirts. Same thing for the rumble haha. Also we can make a cheese steak run after the shows. Geno's is like 7 mins away.

We're starting 2015, and the World Champ and best promo guy in the business right now is still delivering.

See ya'll in Nashville. Bitches:

I haven't looked at the taping results yet, but I hope ACH or Sydal beat Lethal for the TV Title in that triple threat match they've been advertising. Preferably ACH.

Can't beleive it took this long for them to release a Young Bucks DVD, now we just need a Ciampa DVD & them to make re-release the El Ginarico

Can't beleive it took this long for them to release a Young Bucks DVD, now we just need a Ciampa DVD & them to make re-release the El Ginarico

Matt Jackson said on Talk n' Shop a few weeks ago it was all about contracts, because for ROH to release a DVD on The Bucks they need a contract for royalties to be in place so they were just finalizing that. That was for the t-shirt anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back