General ROH Spam Thread

I assume they're just gonna do "Best of..." shows for TV till then?

Nope. It seems this year they thought about it beforehand and the TV taping from Baltimore featuring Tag Wars will be TV for the next three weeks.

[YOUTUBE]v0eNAMluAOc[/YOUTUBE]

I'd say they'll do one or two weeks of "Best Of...", unlike last year when we got like four weeks, which was brutal - mostly because we were all waiting for AJ Styles' return.

[YOUTUBE]t4qqiWjxGYg[/YOUTUBE]​

I loved that advert when it played during Final Battle and I didn't originally know why, but now, I do. The music reminds me of the Oceans trilogy. Also the footage of the gamblers is so 90's.

Based on the outcome of Final Battle, does this mean that Adam Cole is taking some time off for awhile?

[YOUTUBE]5iH863AIIBE[/YOUTUBE]

This will probably end up being my new ringtone

I love that entrance theme. Mark Briscoe's new one he used at Final Battle is wacky as shit. ROH does a great job with entrance music. My favorite entrance themes are...

[YOUTUBE]A0zNvyPD8Rc[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]hNPV3LR8VwI[/YOUTUBE]

Based on the outcome of Final Battle, does this mean that Adam Cole is taking some time off for awhile?

Nope. He's advertise for every ROH show from now until Supercard of Honor. He's the main name on the advertising for Nashville.

Spoke too soon...

Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes that former ROH World Champion, Adam Cole, was originally scheduled to win the ROH World Championship back at Final Battle from Jay Briscoe but instead because Cole may need shoulder surgery, ROH didn't want to run the risk of having to vacate their title again. As of right now Cole is advertised for all upcoming ROH shows up until Supercard of Honor on 3/27 during WrestleMania Weekend. If surgery happens Cole could be out between 6 - 8 weeks depending on the severity of the injury.

Cole is scheduled to appear at this Saturday's PWG 'Black Cole Sun' event in Reseda, California, the event being named after him.

New 3 disc Kevin Steen DVD out on ROH today, I love that they're releasing it today, the day of his WWE debut. I know they've done stuff like this in the past I love it. Anyway, the DVD is packed with tons of great matches, I think it covers just about everything he did in 2014 in ROH, I know it's got the Kyle O'Riley match on it, which was my personal favorite match of his from 2014.

Adam Cole announced at PWG he is getting shoulder surgery this week, he's out for six months.

I'm going to go cry now.

What concerns me is where does the Kingdom go from here. Granted, Bennett and Maria generate heat here and there on there own, and I'm not sold on Taven being in the mix with them. Cole is the driving force behind the group, so they might dwindle for awhile until he returns.

What concerns me is where does the Kingdom go from here. Granted, Bennett and Maria generate heat here and there on there own, and I'm not sold on Taven being in the mix with them. Cole is the driving force behind the group, so they might dwindle for awhile until he returns.

I imagine they'll chase the tag titles, that is what they were saying while they had control of the ROH tiwtter during Final Battle last week. Cole can't wrestle but he can still cut promos & ihe's very good at it, I'd LOVE for them to have him sit in on commentary during Kingdom matches & just push how great the Kingdom is & how they're the best thing in pro wrestling right now, & just generally be obnoxious.

I imagine they'll chase the tag titles, that is what they were saying while they had control of the ROH tiwtter during Final Battle last week. Cole can't wrestle but he can still cut promos & ihe's very good at it, I'd LOVE for them to have him sit in on commentary during Kingdom matches & just push how great the Kingdom is & how they're the best thing in pro wrestling right now, & just generally be obnoxious.

It's always a thought. I'm guessing he won't get another crack at the girls for quite some time after he comes back. I'm thinking maybe Elgin gets a rematch for the strap against Briscoe.

Yeah, I don't think it was a work, I think everything that's happen is them making teh best out of a stupid, fucked up situation.

Speaking of Elgin, are you ready to admit it was a work now Dragon Saga?

It wasn't a work. He admitted on Facebook that they were doing an angle out of the situation. He said him and ROH reconciled. The thing is though, now nobody wants to like Elgin so outside of Cole he's the #1 heel in ROH. People genuinely don't like him anymore.

There's a rumor going around that ROH finally put the axe to Cole, O'Reilly, Elgin and Fish in PWG and that they're no longer allowed to work there anymore :(

There's a rumor going around that ROH finally put the axe to Cole, O'Reilly, Elgin and Fish in PWG and that they're no longer allowed to work there anymore :(

I know some PWG fans might be sad about that, but ROH has already got a lot of shows booked for next year and will probably announce more. They've 18 shows in the first four months alone. reDRagon, Cole and Elgin are also being paid good money now so it shouldn't be an issue and they'll still be allowed to work indies, just indies ROH allows them to work. I know some fans don't like the decision, but it's business and for ROH to continues growing it's necessary. They're no longer going to be, "ROH guys" who people also know from PWG, now they're going to straight up be ROH guys.

14w3q5v.jpg

I was certain it would be Roderick Strong, but this is a nice surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back