General ROH Spam Thread

Boooo. Would've rathered The Bucks won. For some reason I can't stand anything about reDRagon.

This makes me hurt a little inside.

Anyways...
I'm guessing what happens is that reDRagon will beat Shelley and KUSHIDA at Power Struggle for the IWGP Jr. Tag straps and then drop the ROH Tag Titles to The Addiction at Tag Wars.

Then I think we'll get Daniels and Kaz facing the Bucks for the ROH Tag Titles at Final Battle, while the Time Splitters will get their rematch for the belts against Kyle and Bobby on that show. That will give the event two huge tag matches to help sell the PPV.

I'm not sure if Romero and Koslov are going to be booked for Final Battle, but if so they could potentially be included in one of those matches as well; but a three way tag title match seems a little less likely now that ROH is doing the four way finale at Tag Wars.

B1htRZQIMAAbzKZ.jpg

Picture for reference. Just too damn good.

Where can I watch this?!?!?!?!!?

Kyle O'Reilly is now PWG World Champion and one half of both the ROH World Tag Champions and the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Champions and just won the 2014 Super Junior Tag Tournament. There's not a more deserving guy, O'Reilly is a fucking star.

Also...
In a perfect world I'd love to see Cole float around the indies for a few months in 2015, and work as many NJPW shows as he can get booked on, while Kyle's contract has time to expire; and then I'd love to see the WWE sign and bring them in as Future Shock(new name of course, but point delivered).

Kyle O'Reilly is now PWG World Champion and one half of both the ROH World Tag Champions and the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Champions and just won the 2014 Super Junior Tag Tournament. There's not a more deserving guy, O'Reilly is a fucking star.

He, Jay Briscoe, Ciampa, Bennett, & Cole are probably my ROH fave 5. Not necessarily in that order.

Also...
In a perfect world I'd love to see Cole float around the indies for a few months in 2015, and work as many NJPW shows as he can get booked on, while Kyle's contract has time to expire; and then I'd love to see the WWE sign and bring them in as Future Shock(new name of course, but point delivered).

I'd rather they stick in ROH for another couple years before going to WWE, but that's for my own selfish reasons of loving what they're doing in ROH.

SOTF hasn't always been a 2 night event has it? I seem to remember it all being a one night event in the past.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand your 2014 SOTF winner, a number one contender for the ROH World Title at Final Battle, live on PPV Dec. 7th is......

Adam Cole

According to ROH's Twitter they've just signed reDRagon vs. Timesplitters for Final Battle!! YES!! YES!! YES!! that match alone is enough to get me to buy this PPV!!

ProWrestling.net are reporting through a member exclusive audio cast that Ring of Honor management are discussing the possibility of restricting their contracted talents exploits outside of the company where they work for certain independent wrestling promotions, one of these promotions mentioned is Pro Wrestling Guerrilla, the "super indy" based out of Reseda, California which is booked by former ROH wrestler and independent talent, Super Dragon.

Beginning last summer ROH began the process of re-signing many of its talent to new contracts with exclusivity clauses, such as now deciding whether any of its contracted talents can work for certain independent groups as ROH management now approves all of its talents outside obligations.

While we're not aware of every contracted talent we do know that certain talent under contract include The Briscoes, reDRagon, Adam Cole, Tommaso Ciampa, Michael Elgin, Jay Lethal, ACH, Christopher Daniels, Michael Bennett, Maria Kanellis among others. ProWrestling.net are reporting that this is not a decision by ROH office members such as booker Delirious or COO Joe Koff, but instead by upper management who "don't get wrestling" and want to continue expanding the promotion in 2015 as it has done in 2014, feeling this is the next necessary step.

Seeing a lot of reaction to this online. Mostly PWG fans trying to convince themselves that any ROH talent, who have worked 46 dates this year would work 15 for PWG on a reduced payday. It's also interesting that ROH are planning to run even more dates next year. They've already got 4 events in January, 3 in February and 4 in March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back