General ROH Spam Thread

Corino makes more sense than Hero, Corino has been obsessed with Cole for months, in the final months of SCUM Corino was out there constantly trying to recruit Cole, & his obsession hasn't lighten up at all since he's returned to the announce table.

Corino makes more sense than Hero, Corino has been obsessed with Cole for months, in the final months of SCUM Corino was out there constantly trying to recruit Cole, & his obsession hasn't lighten up at all since he's returned to the announce table.

But in Cole's blog he said the person was "returning" and would be there as a "special guest", Corino's already returned and is the color commentator now so why would he be a special guest?

But in Cole's blog he said the person was "returning" and would be there as a "special guest", Corino's already returned and is the color commentator now so why would he be a special guest?

Yeah I see, I had forgotten about the blog, & had to re-read it, I sincerely hope he's not referring to R.D. Evans. I don't think it's gonna be Hero, maybe Rhino? I havn't been keeping tabs on TNA lately is Kenny King still employed there? He did say his guest "is a king"...

I doubt its Kenny King, though I wouldn't mind seeing him back in ROH. He seems to be stuck in limbo for the time being in TNA.

Top Prospect Tournament names are being announced. Thus far Corey Hollis, Raymond Rowe and Bill Daly. I know Hollis pretty well and he's a good wrestler, Rowe is like a bigger but as agile version of a young Samoa Joe. I think he resembles Karl Anderson a bit, but larger. And Bill Daly was trained by Harley Race - yup, that's all I know of Bill Daly.

Hoping Josh Alexander or Ethan Page are added, guys have serious potential. As well as a young guy out of Chicago called Chase Owens.

Listened to the whole one, much better than his PWInsider one, his defense of his booking still doesn't cut it though. His booking sucked balls.

[youtube]1DZb8B1qNZ4[/youtube]

"...and let me tell ya something Micheal Elgin, ya big juiced up jelly bean motherfucker..." :lmao:

With the exception of Steen is there anyone in ROH right capable of cutting more entertaining promo's than the Briscoes?

Update from a filthy casual: Corino is my favourite commentator in wrestling right now. A heel commentator who doesn't overpower the booth -- I didn't think it was possible in 2013.

Corino is still the King of old school, so I suspect it is a continuation of his respect for the older way of doing things.

Call it what you will.

I call it a level of self-awareness that most commentators lack. He knows where to stop.

Dave Meltzer's post-Final Battle Observer notes were real interesting, and one note is going to get a thread of its own from yours truly but I feel it deserves a mention here too:

A lot of fans were assuming AJ Styles would feature at Final Battle, which was never the case. Styles is interested in returning to ROH and the company plans to involve him in 2014.

Take a moment to gander at AJ's official Facebook page and as of late his "Pic of the Day" post has heavily featured ROH.

Soooo this is fucking happening!!
ajstyles.jpg

I'm assuming his return is set up to be a similar arrangement to Paul London's, where he basically on a per appearance type of deal. Curious to see who he faces first.

Noob question: I'm watching the Cole retrospective episode just now. How long will these retrospective episodes keep up for? When do I get fresh content?

Noob question: I'm watching the Cole retrospective episode just now. How long will these retrospective episodes keep up for? When do I get fresh content?

They did this last year too. New content will start on Jan 10 because the TV tapings are this Saturday and will build toward Wrestling's Finest and the 12th Anniversary Show.

http://vimeo.com/83179882

This guy did the Desire videos for WWE back in the day. He made this of his own free will because he's so excited for AJ's return. He had to use TNA footage cause - obviously - he hasn't got access to ROH's library but I swear if ROH don't take notice of this and at least try to get him to make a hype video here and there then I'll be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back