• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GAB: John Cena vs. JBL

I'm gonna say this, PLEASE LET THIS BE THE END OF IT. No huge dislike for either man, but this is like their 4th ppv that they fought each other, not to mention dozens of times on raw, and they fueded before and it all ends the same way, Cena on top. I don't see JBL winning this match either. If Cena loses it will kill all the momentum he'll need to challenge CM Punk at SS. If JBL loses again he'll have no bankability verse any one. It'll like resemble the Shamrock Ortiz fued. Yea Shamrock was great, but Ortiz beat him straight up twice and there was no point for a third match. This fued feels the same way. So i hope jbl wins cause damn he needs it, but i just don't see that happening man

Both guys are brawlers so this should be a good long match. I hope it can live up to the war Cena so adamantly talked up. I feel bad for the live audience who’ll have to watch on the Tron though.

Prior to JBL’s stunt at the end of Raw, I’d have said JBL takes the win as he needed it considering he’s winless against Cena on PPV I do believe. The way it stands now Cena HAS to win after almost getting killed by JBL. And if JBL loses again tonight, I hope this will be the end of their feud that’s drug on. I’m ready to see both guys move onto something else.

This was a farce in every sense of the word...everything here came off as overbooked tacky crap!!!! And JBL should technically be charged with 2 counts of attempted murder shouldn't he??

When a guy who's been a champion for a few weeks and hasn't even proven himself yet, is beating these two in terms of ratings segments...that's a clear sign that THIS FEUD SUCKS! By far my front runner for Worst Feud of 2008!!!

It was kinda cool and funny for like the first 8 minutes. then it got very slow, and VERY stupid. and why the fuck werent the commentators talking??? It made watching this very awkward. And I expected it to be far more brutal. Their "I quit" match owned this times 10. There was very little blood, very little weaponry, just a bunch of stupid, tacky, slow spots. HUGE disappointment to yours truly.

For me, there was one major flaw in this match. Cena gets thrown into a car door, then into a window of a car (the first time) and yet there's not a drop of blood? The car door, maybe. I could see how he'd be bruised beyond belief, but no blood? Ok I can go with that. But being thrown into a window, and not a drop? That's too much for me to go with. This match needed about 7 minutes cut out and it could've been an entertaining match, but with all the attempted murder issues, the car on fire not exploding, and a five knuckle shuffle in a street fight, that's too much for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back