vinces corperate vs dx

• Thread starter johnbradshawlayfield
  • Start date
J

johnbradshawlayfield

yeah everyone is talking about how cena is going yo fued with dx,...no. dx will fued with corperate then Angle RVD's faction. JBL is being brought to raw in a month. the current plan is to have dx reform at vengence and get the upper hand. then the corperation will slowly form with JBL, Val spirit sqaud and vince and shane with possibly test and or maybe cena (probably not). Being that jbl is hurt, look for him to be brought in to mcmanns corperation stable as Raw G.M. and makes DX life a living hell. this will build a fued between JBL and HHH that wont happen for a while as far as wrestling goes....thus building anticipation. I garuntee JBL vs HHH will happen at wrestlemania 23, summer slam if were lucky.

this dx storyline will go for a while.
DX will form have upper hand
corperation will slowly build
JBL anounced as vinces right hand man and G.M.
JBL G>M> for about three monnths
JBL makes each week interesting with the dx angle....everyone wants to see him and hhh go at it

finally JBL gets back in wrestling around royal rumble time and screws hhh somehow

hhh vs jbl wrestlemania 23

I can tell you that 3 matches are set in stone for wmaina 23

hhh vs jbl

undertaker vs shawn michaels

cena vs orton

I like how that goes, and i too think it will be jbl vs HHH at wm23

Who wants to see flabby mcflabflab up against the King OF Kings at WM, that match would blow. I like everything else about the angle. I can't see Taker vs. Shawn at Mania either.

FLUFF said:
Who wants to see flabby mcflabflab up against the King OF Kings at WM, that match would blow. I like everything else about the angle. I can't see Taker vs. Shawn at Mania either.
I AGREE 100% JBL VS HHH WILL BE AWFUL!!! but undertaker vs shawn michaels i can see looking back at there feud back in the late 90s and the creation of the hell in the cell.. but the king of kings needs a worthy opponent. like stone cold, the rock (due to there famous feuds in the past), kane, undertaker, or even vincent kennedy mcmahon himself

^thanks, I guess i'm just good like that. lol

Triple H vs. Kane or Trips vs SCSA wouldn't be bad at all. I would love to see Trips vs. SC at Mania cause its never happened, and we might not know what to expect.

johnbradshawlayfield said:
yeah everyone is talking about how cena is going yo fued with dx,...no. dx will fued with corperate then Angle RVD's faction. JBL is being brought to raw in a month. the current plan is to have dx reform at vengence and get the upper hand. then the corperation will slowly form with JBL, Val spirit sqaud and vince and shane with possibly test and or maybe cena (probably not). Being that jbl is hurt, look for him to be brought in to mcmanns corperation stable as Raw G.M. and makes DX life a living hell. this will build a fued between JBL and HHH that wont happen for a while as far as wrestling goes....thus building anticipation. I garuntee JBL vs HHH will happen at wrestlemania 23, summer slam if were lucky.

this dx storyline will go for a while.
DX will form have upper hand
corperation will slowly build
JBL anounced as vinces right hand man and G.M.
JBL G>M> for about three monnths
JBL makes each week interesting with the dx angle....everyone wants to see him and hhh go at it

finally JBL gets back in wrestling around royal rumble time and screws hhh somehow

hhh vs jbl wrestlemania 23

I can tell you that 3 matches are set in stone for wmaina 23

hhh vs jbl

undertaker vs shawn michaels

cena vs orton

i like wat you said, but how do you kno for sure about the mania 23 matches, i honestly really cant see HBK vs. Taker again. not that it wasnt good the first time, but i cant see WWE doing that again, but again, i like wat im reading.

i dont now where u got all this from but ive got 2 say it sounds like a brilliant storyline if u ask me

no sources, so quotes, so anything as to where this came from..for all we know...this is all made up...so yah...theres no way theyd set matches in stone for 10 months from now..who KNOWS what could happen...

Bufford said:
So, who's going to be in DX? Just Triple H and Michaels? Nobody else?

no one know's yet, and possibly someone else could be joining the group

As far as storylines go. Bringing back for just a short time would be a bad idea.

Also, just having two members doesn't work either. They need a guy who goes for the Champs title. Two guys who go for the tag titles, and a few others to go after the other titles.

Bufford said:
As far as storylines go. Bringing back for just a short time would be a bad idea.

Also, just having two members doesn't work either. They need a guy who goes for the Champs title. Two guys who go for the tag titles, and a few others to go after the other titles.
I can't agree with Bufford more. Bringing back the stable for a short time is a very bad idea, plus you just can't have a two guy stable that's just a tag team. I'm not sure who else will be in it, but I'm thinking they will have at least two more members.

For some reason, I like Cena to possibly join it, because maybe he can set up another feud with vince if he doesnt get a rematch somehow tonight or tomorrow then beating vinces ass and making him vs the SS, then hhh/hbk make the save....or i see carlito, nitro, melina joining it.

Ok. Here is how I would write it.

Let DX (the duo) feud for a week. Then in 2 weeks, have Vince and his boys smack around somebody like Charlie Haas, or another guy who's character just sucks. Let DX step in and save the guy from a lame Spirit Squad beating. Then make Haas the character like the kid in Red Dawn where he's on the edge of snapping all the time. Team him with a guy like Strider or Striker. whatever his name is. Let them go after the tag belts for awhile. For a female? Victoria. She's kinda huge, doesn't say a lot. Then for a tiny guy. Matt Hardy.

tada....there is your new DX, to be slowly built between now and the end of the summer.

Then give them the fall to just wreck everybody all over the place. Take over a PPV. Maybe invade ECW.

There aren't enough factions around. You need groups of 5 or 6 people on the same team to create bigger storylines.

If i was bringing back a group I would bring back most of the members that started it. I would bring back Road Dogg, Billy Gun, and X-pac. Have them and HHH, and HBK take on the Jackoff Squad to make it 5 on 5 at vengence.

There are now very strong rumours that test and john cena will join the new dx

you really do get the feeling that dx will get more members becasue of the way they are out numbered.
i personally predit that will get up 2 5 male members because i think at survivor series dx will go 5 on 5 against the spirt squad, i kno survivor series is a long way off so maybe a new fued would of started but i think that dx would definatly go 5 on 5 at survivor series
As for who the members would be, I see them bringing back Jeff hardy and using him as the xpac type character.
Carlito for me is looking a could possibility because of the recent push of his character to be a tweener just a dx are.

why not bring back the hardy boyz as part of DX. they would be there tag team. and maybe have Cean join. that would be a really strong DX.:headbanger:

^No that'd be bullshit, The Hardy Boyz just wouldn't fit in, and Cena just AHHHH i can't even think about him being in DX.

Why is everyone jumping on the JBL bandwagon. He was a mediocre wrestler with the Accolytes, and that was when he was in shape...now he is just a fat ass who claims he is from NY but still wears the cowboy hat and has horns on his limo, says he is the "wrestling God" when he is nothing more than a mid-carder.

Does anybody have any spoiler of who will be 3rd member of dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back