FUCK the stupid ass grammy's

Kanye West being snubbed for Album of the Year is a complete disgrace, given his release of two of the greatest rap albums in years over the last twelve months.

And yes, the fact that Rihanna is in there means I can complain about pretty much anyone who isn't.

Actually, she did, briefly perform at the Grammys last year. She sang, I believe, Born This Way. No help though, and she was spot on.

Must've missed it, I really don't like Born This Way the single at all. It's very high school musical to me.

Why? There's a chance for some amazing winners this year.

Record of the year: Mumford & Sons or Bon Iver or Adele
Album of the Year: Foo Fighters
Song of the Year: Same as Record of the Year
Rock Album: Foo Fighters or Red Hot Chili Peppers
Rock Performance: Foo Fighters, Coldplay, or Radiohead
Hard Rock/Metal Song: Foo Fighters
Alternative Album: Foster The People, Death Cab For Cutie, Radiohead, or Bon Iver.

Also. Why the fuck is Skrillex nominated for an award!? O.O

Why? There's a chance for some amazing winners this year.

Record of the year: Mumford & Sons or Bon Iver or Adele
Album of the Year: Foo Fighters
Song of the Year: Same as Record of the Year
Rock Album: Foo Fighters or Red Hot Chili Peppers
Rock Performance: Foo Fighters, Coldplay, or Radiohead
Hard Rock/Metal Song: Foo Fighters
Alternative Album: Foster The People, Death Cab For Cutie, Radiohead, or Bon Iver.

Also. Why the fuck is Skrillex nominated for an award!? O.O

What's the difference between them?

@Tin-Tin (Can't quote on mobile)
I'm honestly not sure. I think record of the year counts singles. So something like Foo Fighters' "White Limo" (nominated for best hard rock song) could never be nominated for record of the year because it was never a single.

I think.

@Tin-Tin (Can't quote on mobile)
I'm honestly not sure. I think record of the year counts singles. So something like Foo Fighters' "White Limo" (nominated for best hard rock song) could never be nominated for record of the year because it was never a single.

I think.

Cheers, I always just figured that record and album were two names for the same thing! Didn't realise there were 79 categories for the Grammys, I'm surprised I'm not up for one somewhere!

Cheers, I always just figured that record and album were two names for the same thing! Didn't realise there were 79 categories for the Grammys, I'm surprised I'm not up for one somewhere!

Haha, right!? There's too many. There's like awards for best album notes, best remix, and like 6 different non-classical instrumental awards. :shrug:

There's Record of the Year for which song was the best overall, and Song of the Year for which song had the best songwriting.

Then Album of the Year is self explanatory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back